17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter, because TM committed no crime when he was killed. He was the victim, so we shouldn't be sleuthing his past!

I actually disagree with this. I think both their pasts are relevant. If it was discovered that Trayvon was a violent gansta, who loved to pick fights, engage in fights, start trouble, etc., then that would bolster Zimmerman's contention that Trayvon approached him aggressively and "jumped" him. We need to examine it.

But, so far, despite passionate efforts on the part of many to prove Trayvon was a gold-toothed, violent , I have seen nothing that indicates that. Instead, by all accounts, despite what he may have attempted, like other kids his age, to portray on twitter, Trayvon was a gentle kid. No criminal record, no history of fighting, nothing.

The same cannot be said for Zimmerman, of whom several complaints were made about his conduct "policing" the neighborhood, who had domestic violence allegations against him (by an ex who cited multiple acts of violence against her) and who was arrested for assaulting an officer, only to have the charges dismissed after he underwent a diversion program.

Zimmerman was similar in his personality to the guy in Falling Down, IMO or even Dwight Schrute from The Office. A wanna' be cop who doesn't have what it takes to actually be in LE, a man with low self esteem who wants desperately to be "big", a guy who fancies himself to be tough, who loves weapons and dreams of using them in a dramatic scene that paints him as the "hero". Zimmerman was a powder keg to me, as these types usually are.

When GZ starts saying the nanny did it and taking LE to his imaginary job, then I'll agree with you. I can understand why some people think GZ is lying but I just don't see the CA comparison at all.

I admit it's a bit extreme considering Casey's lies. I just think that GZ realizes he really ****** up and is not covering his tracks! That is why I wouldn't believe a word out of his mouth or his friends for that matter. They are on damage control and GZ doesn't want to spend the rest of his life in jail so I'm sure he'll say anything at this point to confirm he was attacked first.

Oh there were plenty of KillCaseyAnthony, FryCaseyAnthony, etc... twitter accounts. Some even had pictures of Casey tied to the lethal injection bench and sitting in electric chairs. Facebook pages too.

Agreed, the reason she has been in hiding!

You are correct for all shots except that first one. The slide mechanism has to be manually pulled back to engage the top shell in the magazine and load into the firing chamber.

You can see this required action at about the :25 mark of this video.

PF9 Kel-Tec - YouTube

Ever hear the term "Lock and Load"? That's what my posts referred to as a cocked gun. Sorry it wasn't more clear.

He had it ready to fire. Had already an extra bullet in the chamber since the cops said it still had a full ammo clip left. All he had to do was pull the trigger. Besides most gun carriers would have it ready to fire. You do not always have time to pull the slide for the first shot, hence the extra bullet already in the chamber.

He is not the president because he is black.
so if he has to insert himself into a case where it seems like something here went drastically wrong.
He should also insert himself into all cases where something goes drastically wrong like having someone like Jaycee abducted and held 18 years by one who should have never had his freedom to begin with, but right after she was found they release 17,000 more…. JUST SAYING.

I believe that he addressed it because a reporter asked him about it. And are we on a political forum right now? Can we agree to disagree about this and move on. pretty please?! :please:

Really? That's not what I heard at all. My (nonfictional) kids look nothing like TM and I can empathize with his family and mourn his violent death. TM shouldn't be dead and he shouldn't have died in such a horrifying way. Every time I think about it my eyes well up.

President Obama said that if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon. Black. Of course President Obama's son would be black. He is black. His beautiful wife is black. His adorable daughters are black. I would think his son would be black too?

He wasn't saying... oh, if I had a son he would be identical looking to Trayvon Martin.

I understood what he was saying and there was nothing wrong with what he said.

Um..would it have been more appropriate in either of those cases? :waitasec:

It's never okay IMO

I am just saying I don't recall seeing it happen to them. Well, okay with Casey Anthony, but never saw the others.

How could Zimmerman possibly know Martin wasn't a threat at any point prior to the shooting? Screaming does not eliminate you as a threat.

But GZ "thought" he was a threat....he called 911 and he did make those comments....looks like he's on drugs, something's wrong with this kid, he's going for his waistband (ironically where GZ puts his weapon). All those comments recorded on tape paints a picture of someone GZ thought was suspicious, dangerous and a threat. Why would he pursue when he knew LE was on the way? Why?? It makes no sense. jmo

When GZ starts saying the nanny did it and taking LE to his imaginary job, then I'll agree with you. I can understand why some people think GZ is lying but I just don't see the CA comparison at all.

The only thing I will give credit for when it comes to Zimmerman is that he didn't wait 31 days. Wait three years to tell the world he drowned in the clubhouse pool and that it was his father that moved Trayvon's body to where it was found.

Oh there were plenty of KillCaseyAnthony, FryCaseyAnthony, etc... twitter accounts. Some even had pictures of Casey tied to the lethal injection bench and sitting in electric chairs. Facebook pages too.

I never saw those.

I did see it, and I did ask but no one answered.
In the twitter photo TM looks as if he has gold teeth
on the bottom IS that correct?
???

The kids call it a grill, it is cosmetic and removable
and apparently they are quite popular.

Again, fact vs. opinion.

You can not say you know what he was thinking. Nobody could say that.

Here's a FACT for ya:

According to the Herald, Zimmerman would often go door-to-door in the neighborhood, warning residents to be careful of young black males. The news organization also reports Zimmerman was energetic in his efforts to protect the neighborhood, and that he contacted police 46 times since Jan. 1, 2011, to report disturbances, break-ins and other incidents.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...harged-death-often-called-cops/1#.T3Sv3tU_LQ0

He is not the president because he is black.
so if he has to insert himself into a case where it seems like something here went drastically wrong.
He should also insert himself into all cases where something goes drastically wrong like having someone like Jaycee abducted and held 18 years by one who should have never had his freedom to begin with, but right after she was found they release 17,000 more…. JUST SAYING.

He didn't insert himself, he was asked about it by the media.

Ima

The photo that MSM said was Trayvon Matin holding up his middle finger is not the same TM that was killed.

I don't think MSM ever said or ran with that phony picture did they? It was Michelle Malkin and another political blogger, and then it made it's way through certain blogs, blogs with a political stance. iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member