Real Reason for Search Stopping?

Totally true,

i have a story to tell ya

in April 2007 I was a victim of home invasion robbery by 4 guys. They caught the guys who did it to me.. it happened on a Sunday night.. I was staying at my sisters house.. about 11 to 12 on Tuesday morning, I have heard on the news they have arrested one guy.. the PD and dectetive didn't notified me this. After I learned this I emailed the head det of the case, but she didn't responded back.. ALL day tuesday my family and i were wondering if they really arrested the scumbags. So on wednesday the det called us and let us know they arrested them...

they kept the story in wraps.

They caught the guys because I WAS HONEST to the PD and gaVE info which helped.....

Well you are right about this. LE is very good about keeping things quiet until they are ready to let anyone know.

Tonight all of this is very scary.

Totally true,

i have a story to tell ya

in April 2007 I was a victim of home invasion robbery by 4 guys. They caught the guys who did it to me.. it happened on a Sunday night.. I was staying at my sisters house.. about 11 to 12 on Tuesday morning, I have heard on the news they have arrested one guy.. the PD and dectetive didn't notified me this. After I learned this I emailed the head det of the case, but she didn't responded back.. ALL day tuesday my family and i were wondering if they really arrested the scumbags. So on wednesday the det called us and let us know they arrested them...

they kept the story in wraps.

They caught the guys because I WAS HONEST to the PD and gaVE info which helped.....

I am so glad they caught them. That had to be a horrible and terrifying experience.

They had one in a small county close to here, and the woman "heard" them walking on the porch before they kicked the door in. When the two of them kicked in the door, she blew them both away with a double barrel shotgun.

They didn't have to catch them, just clean up the mess. They picked the wrong woman's home. She was a member of "Second Amendment Sisters".

Tonight all of this is very scary.

Why scary? Personally, I am HOPEFUL that they have found her. I pray they have. She needs to be put to rest, properly. That's why everyone is out there searching.

One more small clue that something has happened today is the cops have suddenly decided to stop allowing the protests in front of the Anthony house.

The protesters where there when Casey was arrested...cops said nothing.
They were there when she came back from jail, the police asked them to try to keep it down for the neighbors sake.

This afternoon after the search stopped the police said that the protests where taking too many resources and had to stop.

It would be somewhat irresponsible to announce that the body has been found when an angry mob is right outside their front door.

I find that VERY interesting............and the fact the cams are not working too.

Can I ask a simple question that has probably already been discussed and missed by me? Can anyone tell me why LE has not dug under the new slab, or pavers, in the Anthony backyard? Especially when cadaver dogs hit there? I would greatly appreciate some help here - I'm stuck wondering about this.

Thanks much,
DA

If you look at the pictures where they were searching the back yard (one of the news sites) you can see the pavers stacked up while they are digging. I don't know why people think they didn't check there, but it looks to me like they did.

Did you notice how that searcher says " I'll be watching the news very closely the next few days". She's trying to tell us without telling us. She comes right out and says, I don't want to say too much. Well if nothing happened today, then why would she be scared to say too much????

Yes and also said the search was "productive" ( or it was a productive day?), something to that effect. Also, the remains cannot be removed until me has gone over it and collected anything that can be collected, so if the remains are difficult to get to, that probably would require a special team.

I don't think the cam is manned at night. It seems to get stuck every night or get turned off.
I expect the cops have been chasing protesters away becasue fights have been breaking out and this is putting everyone in the area in danger.

Anyone know how close to the anthony house is to the search area?

Yes and also said the search was "productive" ( or it was a productive day?), something to that effect. Also, the remains cannot be removed until me has gone over it and collected anything that can be collected, so if the remains are difficult to get to, that probably would require a special team.

Yes, and that's the post that gives me hope. However, we also have to keep in mind, there have been other finds that, apparently, didn't pan out. I wish we knew more...it's difficult not knowing.

Does anyone know if he left the area for certain?

That one post gives me hope, but Tim saying they may continue a boat and sonar search brings me back to doubting.

Why scary? Personally, I am HOPEFUL that they have found her. I pray they have. She needs to be put to rest, properly. That's why everyone is out there searching.

I am HOPEFUL and HORRIFIED at the same time!:confused:

If they did find her -- or think maybe they did -- then possibly it was decided that it was too late in the day to go in and recover. The remains (terrible word ...) could be situated such that recovery needs to be done with extra care, or special equipment, so as to not disturb potential other evidence, and full daylight preferred and perhaps there was not going to be enough daylight left to get that accomplished today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back