2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gasp: What? You mean I'm not a legal expert and incorrectly predicted HHJBP's ruling?

its in, its out, its in, its out, its in, its out, omg
sustained violate due process shifting to defense.

The Defense is SO rude while the Judge is speaking! Stop talking Baez!

Judge Perry rules for the defense and sustains their objection, stating it would shift burden of proof.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com at 1:12 PM

However... this witness has not been qualified as an expert in air quality analysis.

After looking at Dorothy Sims website, she seems like someone I could really like, if it wasn't for the fact she is trying to get a child murderer off!! JMO

Without defense attorneys there is no justice for anyone in the country. She's doing her job and performing a very important social service. She should be respected for that if she does it in a moral and honest manner.

I just heard Sunny Hostin on HLN asking why didn't the defense just embrace the body in the trunk and say George put her there.

I've said that and wondered why they didn't do so all this time, too. Neither side can prove who put Caylee in the trunk and even though it's pretty absolutely clear that Casey put Caylee's body there, her defense could still have been that it was George who did it. The defense wouldn't have to ineptly hammer away with one nervous, ill prepared expert after another.

At least, that's the way I feel after having to take excedrin every day now.

Even though I'm of the opinion that Caylee died as a result of an accident, I also believe that the "accident" was a form of negligence and/or abuse caused by Casey's complete lack of putting Caylee's safety and needs first.

I think about little Caylee Marie Anthony every time I watch this trial or read about it. Her death is heartbreaking. She deserved a chance to grow up and live her life. God bless her soul.

O.K. now Judge saying before lunch, this Witness NOT AN EXPERT ON AIR SAMPLE ANALYSIS!! Still have no idea with Judge Perry will say here, though....

another commercial on WFTV????

ETA: Make that two in a row?????????????????????

Sustained

This witness not air sample expert so did you read case I told you to before lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam