Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember that short area of the sidewalk being "taped off" what the heck is that about???

50sk8z.jpg

Looks like the front porch light is on-it's a different color than the bright white.

I don't remember that short area of the sidewalk being "taped off" what the heck is that about???
I think they did that this afternoon when everyone was standing in the driveway to keep the area clear!

web cam shows a car blocking the Anthony driveway. Someone call 911 anjd have it ticketed please

I wonder if George has that big trailer still attached to the back of that black car and thats why the car isn't on the driveway or in the garage?

I wonder why they keep the lights on the house this late? For whatever reason, I love it!!!
omg did i just say that? :D

isn't that where George had his argument with little dude?

I have to ask this question. How much of Orlando does the Anthony family own? They act like it is all theirs - the streets, the sidewalks, the speed limits, Do they know what RULES and LAWS are? I think not. The gall and the ignorance are mind-boggling. I haven't seeen this behavior in many many years. Not since the mob in Chicago actually.

I wonder if George has that big trailer still attached to the back of that black car and thats why the car isn't on the driveway or in the garage?

I think he's just parking in front of the driveway out of spite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member