2011.02.06 Clint Dunn says someone close to family needs to be looked into.

Do they not have editors at Big Country?

Hailey's father says yes, there is a potential person to be looked at. "He needs to be looked at because we knows the family good. People who know Hailey the best need to be looked at first. He's up there at the top of the list of people that need to be looked at," said Dunn

BBM - CD actually said he not we...we doesn't even make sense.
No punctuation to end the sentence?

If they can't get that right, how can I trust that they didn't edit down these sound bytes to make more of them than what he actually meant?

I believe that we is a typo... should be he.
Same as the "....nobody can be ruled at".... should be ruled out.
Sometimes I wonder who writes this stuff... do they ever proofread??

I don't think this is a figment of Billie's imagination since LE told her about this threat to begin with.
Wonder if there were any teachers in her school who suddenly quit and took a job some other place?

Here is my question about this mystery man. Last week Clint said he did not know anything about this, and had not spoken to Billie about it.

OK, LE tells Billie about this scary guy who is still missing and may have ben involved, and it is someone Clint knows well too.

So WHY didn't she contact him immediately and warn him, and ask if he knew how to contact him? That makes no sense if she was truly frightened. Clint lives right around the corner from DD and spends time with him. Wouldnt she want Clint to be aware of this threat and their old family friend?

Makes me wonder how real it is to her if she did not bother telling Clint about it from day one.

What if she had a very good reason to believe that Clint already knew about it, and if he did, why didn't he warn her?

If LE told her about a threat that happened a while back, there must be a record of it which mentions who reported it.

If a man wanted to threaten the lives of a mother and child and he did not make that threat in the presence of the mother, who do you think he might have said it to? Who else would he be trying to scare by threatening a child? MOO

I don't think this is a figment of Billie's imagination since LE told her about this threat to begin with.

Wonder if there were any teachers in her school who suddenly quit and took a job some other place?

Respectfully BBM.

I thought that we have only Billie's word that there was a threat from a MM to begin with?

We know that LE has said that there are other POIs.

A POI that threatened Billie and Hailey in addition to Shawn? Is there a link?

ok...I can't believe I'm gonna seriously consider one of BD's smokescreens...but I am for at least a couple minutes. Just to try and process this in my head. please bear with me.
someone who knows the family well....but no one knows where they are.....
This leads me to believe we're not talking a family member. Too easy to track down a family member. Someone else in the family would know where they are. I don't know where my one cousin is, but I do know a few phonecalls to aunts I would track her down in minutes if I needed to.
They don't know where MM is, so they obviously cut this person out of their lives. They wouldn't have had many mutual friends with this MM, or else they could track him down thru friends.
So what does that leave us? Past neighbors....past coworkers....and possibly ex spouse/ex boyfriend of a friend. anyone else?
This person was cut off from their lives for a reason. and for more than threatening BD and Hailey. BD and CD seem to be the only ones who know what that reason is. and now my mind is wondering if any males in Hailey's past were accused of "inappropriate attention" towards Hailey when she was younger. and BD and CD can't talk about it because they would have to admit Hailey was abused and they didn't report the person.
All IMO

I still want to know how the police found out about this MM threatening BD and HD? I mean if they knew before HD disappeared then why didn't they tell them so they could lock their doors and take precautions. If they found out just recently then who knew this for all this time and never told BD? I hope I am making sense. I am horrible at relaying what I am trying to say. TIA.

JMO momma but in the video I believe I hear Clint say that Billie has known about this mystery man the 'whole time'. I'ma wonderin why she didn't utilize that massive show of excellent LE that was in town cuz if the U.S. Marshalls, Texas Rangers, Secret Service and Trooper Sparky couldn't find him:banghead:...we're sunk. Oh and someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think she alluded to this MM in her 'setting the record straight' presser last week?

I've heard the threat to her and Hailey come up before 'they did (she and Hailey) MM wrong' believe those were Billies words. NO I DO NOT HAVE A LINK, take pity on me I haven't slept in 24 hrs...:innocent:

JMO momma but in the video I believe I hear Clint say that Billie has known about this mystery man the 'whole time'. I'ma wonderin why she didn't utilize that massive show of excellent LE that was in town cuz if the U.S. Marshalls, Texas Rangers, Secret Service and Trooper Sparky couldn't find him:banghead:...we're sunk. Oh and someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think she alluded to this MM in her 'setting the record straight' presser last week?

I've heard the threat to her and Hailey come up before 'they did (she and Hailey) MM wrong' believe those were Billies words. NO I DO NOT HAVE A LINK, take pity on me I haven't slept in 24 hrs...:innocent:

part BBM
Maybe because BD doesn't want this MM found?

Was I hearing things or at the end of the video did CD say that BD had known about the threat all along? Didn't she say that she just learned about it about 3 weeks ago?

I'm not believing this other person of interest. And the whole thing just keeps getting crazier.

Thank you so much GiGi, I was afraid I was the only one hallucinating:great:

If either parent believed this MM existed out there somewhere (not actually exists but if either of them even believed it to be a possibility) every penny of every donation would be spent on a private investigator finding this MM. Every item donated would be sold. The house would be put up for collateral. Pleas would be made for private investigators to donate their services.

If this person possibly existed on the planet SA and his family would be greatly motivated to get that info out, to get that person found, and they would be figuring out how to secure a private investigator. They secured an attorney when he needed one. There is no better defense in the world than finding the MM if he exists and is involved.

Innuendo and empty words.

ITA!!!

I strongly feel Billie threatened, coerced, and/or manipulated Clint into making the MM statement. Surprised he's not wearing a cervical collar today.

It's sad we've came to this point. WHERE IS HAILEY???!!!!

That person should be easy to find then, imo. I'm going to put in writing what I have had an inkling on from the get go. Some type of LE involvement, knowledge or meddling; and/or SA knows. Also, did the voice we hear in the beginning of the case (before FBI/Rangers) sound familar to anyone.....(like a 911 call response?) That would be a jaw dropper.

QUESTION: Why wouldn't LE tell someone that a threat has been made against a child......let alone two adults? Does she still not know who made that claim? Why not tell? Really.

A year ago MM made this threat ....hmmmm

usually money is involved....and sometimes drugs...

Maybe Billie told her dealer she couldnt pay him cause her daughter trashed the product but instead it was another case of SA snorting the "rent money" again....

thinking of how 12 year old Hailey and Billie could have " wronged" him...

Or Billie and Hailey claiming sexual advantages that may not have happened.

JMO

ok...I can't believe I'm gonna seriously consider one of BD's smokescreens...but I am for at least a couple minutes. Just to try and process this in my head. please bear with me.
someone who knows the family well....but no one knows where they are.....
This leads me to believe we're not talking a family member. Too easy to track down a family member. Someone else in the family would know where they are. I don't know where my one cousin is, but I do know a few phonecalls to aunts I would track her down in minutes if I needed to.
They don't know where MM is, so they obviously cut this person out of their lives. They wouldn't have had many mutual friends with this MM, or else they could track him down thru friends.
So what does that leave us? Past neighbors....past coworkers....and possibly ex spouse/ex boyfriend of a friend. anyone else?
This person was cut off from their lives for a reason. and for more than threatening BD and Hailey. BD and CD seem to be the only ones who know what that reason is. and now my mind is wondering if any males in Hailey's past were accused of "inappropriate attention" towards Hailey when she was younger. and BD and CD can't talk about it because they would have to admit Hailey was abused and they didn't report the person.
All IMO

BBM I've wondered the same thing.

part BBM
Maybe because BD doesn't want this MM found?

So I'll go out on a limb and say that perhaps there was/is this MM out there who really did make a threat to BD and Hailey. And that BD has known all along. But she is saying that someone else recently brought it to her attention again is how I'm taking it, right?

My conclusion: she didn't report this MM before now b/c she knows what happened to Hailey (or has her suspicions), and MM is not involved - and she knows it.

MOO

Clara~~~and I mean this in all sincerity Clint just does not strike me as the reading type:innocent:

Not to make light of the situation but your comment made me giggle.:floorlaugh:

I am not buying the MM for one minute. It's just another way to deflect the attention from SA, and in my opinion, away from finding Hailey.

I disagree, I do think there is a MM and we should give CD the benefit of the doubt. I believe he has all good intents and purposes to make sure everyone is looked at. Just my opinion.

I feel like I'm in another HaLeigh case and I'm going to wait for LE to act and not believe what I read till something is confirmed.I feel like we're dealing with a divorce/custody/gf/bf/he did it/she did it/cousin Joe did it and in the midst of all this bologni a child is missing.I don't want it to be another two years and still no Hailey.All donations to all of them need to stop until LE can figure out what's going on and who has taken this child.And all of them need to be polygraphed.

bbm - well said. This is another Misty and Ron saga....thanks for saying it!

I disagree, I do think there is a MM and we should give CD the benefit of the doubt. I believe he has all good intents and purposes to make sure everyone is looked at. Just my opinion.

I think it would be very dangerous if the police didn't search and find anyone who had threated harm.

Awhile back didn't LE say they had other persons of interest they couldn't rule out?

IMO

Is there a live interview with SA on now? And if so, can someone point me where that is happenin. Thanks y'all!

Is there a live interview with SA on now? And if so, can someone point me where that is happenin. Thanks y'all!

Not yet. We will be covering it here just before it begins: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127532"]2011.02.07 Shawn Adkins speaks out: 10pm Central KTAB - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back