General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news article was referring to Crystal Sheffield, not Ron C's sister. After the article and the video was released to the public, some here who seem to be in the know in regards to what is going on with the Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan have stated Crystal Sheffield, Jr. and Chloe are now living with Annette Sykes..JMHO

ETA.. Eventhough, I do not find it hard to believe I am very sorry to hear this to be the case.

WHAT???? Butterbean, his mama and Chloe live with AS????? Why??? Oh my

:gasp:

WHAT???? Butterbean, his mama and Chloe live with AS????? Why??? Oh my

:gasp:

It is my understanding that Crystal asked to live with them. I wonder if this is acceptable to Marie?

It is my understanding that Crystal asked to live with them. I wonder if this is acceptable to Marie?

Does it matter really concerning Marie? She let her 14 year old daughter go live with them in the first place. Crystal is an adult, I am sure the story goes more like, Crystal is getting money from the State and they are taking advantage of it and they also probably have Ron sweet talking her from the clink and he wants to be able to talk to his pride and joy when he calls when he is allowed out of the cage. jmo

Does it matter really concerning Marie? She let her 14 year old daughter go live with them in the first place. Crystal is an adult, I am sure the story goes more like, Crystal is getting money from the State and they are taking advantage of it and they also probably have Ron sweet talking her from the clink and he wants to be able to talk to his pride and joy when he calls when he is allowed out of the cage. jmo

Why does everything have to appear so devious? I suppose because this case and all the players demand it. (I am not talking about you, Chablis, I'm talking about this whole damn case in general.)

It seems to me that Crystal is comfortable living there or why would she do so? She could still live with her mother, unless things went sour on that end. Perhaps she is still in love with Ronald and wants to be close to his family. Who the he// knows!

Why does everything have to appear so devious? I suppose because this case and all the players demand it. (I am not talking about you, Chablis, I'm talking about this whole damn case in general.)

It seems to me that Crystal is comfortable living there or why would she do so? She could still live with her mother, unless things went sour on that end. Perhaps she is still in love with Ronald and wants to be close to his family. Who the he// knows!

Well, things dont have to go sour with her mom for her to move, that probably has to do more with breaking up with someone maybe she doesn't want to see around but imo, she is being manipulated by the Sykes clan. You know that Crystal is not some vivacious go getter, she seems kinda meek and downtrodden, she is missing Haleigh and really is in the dark about what happened to Haleigh, shes the perfect victim for this <modsnip> family. Have you ever heard of one person ever who said, yeah, I suspected if we had kids together he may kill one? Who wants to believe that someone they loved, is capable of whatever happened and aiding in a coverup to deflect from the truth?

from me from your first post - 4Jacy: When I see the pictures of Ron with Haleigh, it is obvious to me he loved her. Even Crystal said Haleigh was "his heart." I can't believe he wanted those children for spite. It is a he// of a lot more difficult to raise two children (especially with Haleigh's medical problems,) then to shell out money for child support.

from me from your second post - 4Jacy: Perhaps she is still in love with Ronald and wants to be close to his family.

JMO, ITA. Quotes from 2 of your posts to be clear, bbm. I also think Ronald wants people to pray for HaLeigh and Junior and their families. And Crystal knows Ronald and his family better than anyone posting here. JMO

JMO, ITA. Quotes from 2 of your posts to be clear, bbm. I also think Ronald wants people to pray for HaLeigh and Junior and their families. And Crystal knows Ronald and his family better than anyone posting here. JMO

Yeah, maybe he wants people to pray for Haleigh and Junior but he could have been out there taking care of them so it' a bit too little too late IMO. The man is bad news. He is a drug trafficker, he is in prison. If he's the reason CS is back with AS she really should move on. IMO and I don't know anybody involved but I know a losing bet when I see one. It's a really bad idea to hang on to someone who will be behind the bars for a decade or more in the hopes that all will be rosy and he'll be a stand-up guy who can be depended on when he gets out.

It seems to me that Crystal needs to get real help and direction in her life. Just living and depending on others isn't going to do it. Hopefully she will get some counceling and job training and become independent. What she is doing with her life now is not a growing experience, it is stagnation. She needs to move on and leave the past, which has been a nightmare, behind her.

hello, I´m Heidi Stein, mom of missing Dirk Schiller, I´d like to get an updates about Haleigh Cummings, sorry I´m in Germany but I´m pretty interested !
Thanks!

Sorry to hear your son is missing and praying you will find him soon.. Like you, I would love to get updates on a regular basis from LE down in Florida especially since they have claimed this is not a cold case..IMHO.. It wouldn't require too much from them to keep the public informed..JMHO

Realistically, the one update that would really help, would be if PCSO confirms that everyone locked up in the sting (not Donna OBVIOUSLY) had something to do with what happened to Haleigh and they need to just confirm it comes down to Ron manning up and being a man for the first time in his life and just give it up what he did, or where shes buried, because other than that, we will never know the truth. We probably will really never know the truth unless Haleigh was killed in front of someone other than Ron and Hope. I know it sucks, but the LE know more than we do, and they have taken action and locked up "several" people, several being how many POI' they have said they have, it really just comes down to one person, but he would rather rot and get Nazi tattoos in prison, and not doing one thing to help find his daughter.

The cops let Ron run around acting a fool, collecting money on a child he knew was dead, he married and divorced the key, yet tried to live in a FANTASY world when he got locked up that Misty was just a friend, that he had a girlfriend, yet he was so coy and this is such a game for him he couldnt name her, even though everyone on earth knew it was Misty, who was freshly inked with his name on her back after a divorce, the one shes calling baby on the UC tapes. Think about how sick Ron is and where his mind is, he thinks this is a game, and it is because everyone let him show what he really was, its time to really stop condoning the actions of this person who probably one way or another caused the death of a innocent little girl, its supposed to be about her and finding her, and not white knighting the father because he could be some secret rogue good ole boy who used his body to try to find his daughter, that is not what is going on here.

I am also livid with the family of Haleigh on BOTH sides. I know Marie and Crystal didnt kill her, but they are doing nothing at all to find her. I fight harder for Haleigh everyday, than her own family does. They should be bothering the PCSO publicly and demanding them to clarify what they really think is going on and pressuring them for updates, this is total bs to me that they are doing nothing, its a huge disservice to Haleigh, they need to start demanding answers and more pressure needs to be applied PUBLICLY to Ronald. Ronald WANTS the world to know shes dead so he does not have to carry the burden, case in point, when he had his Lawyer tell the world PCSO told him to "basically" start planning for a funeral, and that is one time PCSO said, um, no we did NOT say that to him, thats what Ron wants everyone to know, bet the farm on it, he needs closure remember?

jmo

Realistically, the one update that would really help, would be if PCSO confirms that everyone locked up in the sting (not Donna OBVIOUSLY) had something to do with what happened to Haleigh and they need to just confirm it comes down to Ron manning up and being a man for the first time in his life and just give it up what he did, or where shes buried, because other than that, we will never know the truth. We probably will really never know the truth unless Haleigh was killed in front of someone other than Ron and Hope. I know it sucks, but the LE know more than we do, and they have taken action and locked up "several" people, several being how many POI' they have said they have, it really just comes down to one person, but he would rather rot and get Nazi tattoos in prison, and not doing one thing to help find his daughter.

The cops let Ron run around acting a fool, collecting money on a child he knew was dead, he married and divorced the key, yet tried to live in a FANTASY world when he got locked up that Misty was just a friend, that he had a girlfriend, yet he was so coy and this is such a game for him he couldnt name her, even though everyone on earth knew it was Misty, who was freshly inked with his name on her back after a divorce, the one shes calling baby on the UC tapes. Think about how sick Ron is and where his mind is, he thinks this is a game, and it is because everyone let him show what he really was, its time to really stop condoning the actions of this person who probably one way or another caused the death of a innocent little girl, its supposed to be about her and finding her, and not white knighting the father because he could be some secret rogue good ole boy who used his body to try to find his daughter, that is not what is going on here.

I am also livid with the family of Haleigh on BOTH sides. I know Marie and Crystal didnt kill her, but they are doing nothing at all to find her. I fight harder for Haleigh everyday, than her own family does. They should be bothering the PCSO publicly and demanding them to clarify what they really think is going on and pressuring them for updates, this is total bs to me that they are doing nothing, its a huge disservice to Haleigh, they need to start demanding answers and more pressure needs to be applied PUBLICLY to Ronald. Ronald WANTS the world to know shes dead so he does not have to carry the burden, case in point, when he had his Lawyer tell the world PCSO told him to "basically" start planning for a funeral, and that is one time PCSO said, um, no we did NOT say that to him, thats what Ron wants everyone to know, bet the farm on it, he needs closure remember?

jmo

Take a :bow:! :clap: :clap: :clap:

hello, I´m Heidi Stein, mom of missing Dirk Schiller, I´d like to get an updates about Haleigh Cummings, sorry I´m in Germany but I´m pretty interested !
Thanks!

I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune. I haven't read anything of your son's case but I will see what I can find and get informed.

Welcome, and if I might say, it is telling of the kind of heart you have that you can be concerned for others when you have so much on your plate.

I'll be praying for you.

I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune. I haven't read anything of your son's case but I will see what I can find and get informed.

Welcome, and if I might say, it is telling of the kind of heart you have that you can be concerned for others when you have so much on your plate.

I'll be praying for you.
Heidi, Welcome from me also.. I feel your pain...
My thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family..Gwen is right,you do have a kind heart... I lost my son 7 years ago this Sunday...Your pain has got to be worst than mine. My son is not missing, he died, but the pain is still bad and i hurt for him everyday...
:seeya: &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;

There are 5 known pictures of Ron with his child on ONE occasion, maybe two. He wanted the kids out of spite, he hated Crystal for leaving him, he picked them up on a visit and never returned them, and Crystal has said when she lived with him he did not do anything with the kids, and it seems everyone but Ron watched his kids. It was all about money for Ronald, all of it.

jmo

I have personally seen many pictures of Ron with Haleigh...just because they are not plastered all over the internet doesn't mean they do not exist.

I have personally seen many pictures of Ron with Haleigh...just because they are not plastered all over the internet doesn't mean they do not exist.

Yeah, but pictures mean nothing if you follow true crime and know all about Casey Anthony and her child, so thats kind of moot. jmo

Yeah, but pictures mean nothing if you follow true crime and know all about Casey Anthony and her child, so thats kind of moot. jmo

Not really the same. It was obvious Caylee was apprehensive with casey in most of their shots.
All pictures and video of HaLeigh with her daddy were of a radiant, loved and adoring child.
MOO

I have avoided this case for months because it is so frustrating. Apparently other posters are dong the same. It has been so long since there has been any news. I just can't let go of Justice for such a wonderful little girl.
A few days ago, I began watching youtube vidoes of the first days and the first interveiws. I know a lot of people here have convicted Ron and his family. Thses were my thoughts on this case.

These people are not upperclass or educated. None of them are "ideal" parents. They do not act as if they were raised by "ideal" parents. People know what they are raised to know. I speak from experience when I say this, Whatever your life is, that is your "NORMAL".
A teenager living with an older man, raising his small children.
Dirty laundry blocking doorways.
Children going to bed without baths, sleeping randomly on couchs or mattresses on the floor.
Young Adults smoking pot and using drugs.

Shocking to those of us with a differant idea of normal. All very normal to these people. With that being said, I understand why so many hate the Cummings family.
Poor and uneducated people dont love their children any less than most people. Making bad decisions isn't the same as not loving your kids.
I think Theresa is a woman who knows she has made mistakes. She really looks to me like a woman who is afraid that she will never see her granddaughter again. I see her giving the "trailor tour" in her stone-wash jeans. My heart breaks for her. Rumor is she offered to pay a drug-crazed teenage to babysit her grandchildren. shocking/normal.
Ron is a silly boy acting like a big tough man. I do not believe he is mafia or has LE wrapped around his finger. I think he loved his kids and did not know how to raise them. Taking your kids to work ,leaving them asleep in your car is the act of a desparate man. shocking/normal?
On the other hand we have the Croslins, I think they have testified in open court about what passes for normal. The only person in that whole family with any credibility was Grandma Flo. The things she reported that her grandchildren told her, were they true? I believe Misty and Tommy told her these things. The stories she told were beyond shocking and beyond her Normal. Why did so many people doubt that Tommy and Misty were involved?
I really wish there was some news.

Not really the same. It was obvious Caylee was apprehensive with casey in most of their shots.
All pictures and video of HaLeigh with her daddy were of a radiant, loved and adoring child.
MOO

Well, this is just a classic example of how people see different things, because I see a high person primping for a camera, for the 5 pictures that were released. I guess the family is just sitting on tons of pics of Ron being a good dad, probably from his "personal" scrapbooks I would imagine? They are all probably next to the ones of Ron on the Batman ride and the family pic of the crew at the Statue of Liberty.

jmo

Hailey D's mom is bashed daily for staying with her "boyfriend" who was the last person to see Hailey.

Yet, Ron is given a gold star by some, and didn't he do the same thing? If you believe the Croslin's are so involved, how can you begin to justify Ron's continual involvement with Misty, only split by their arrest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni