2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krt great post! But i dont think she had full blown post partum depression. Her parents and brother described her as always being a strong willed person and difficult. I dont think she will get death now though. I think the jurors are gonna say wth? They will probally think shes got something mentally wrong. which i wont argue. I wish she would of given caylee to her parents to raise and went on her merry way. She has deep hatred torwards her mother. so that would of never happened. The defense really has nothing to work with per say. Her behavior is and was awful. Cant wait to see Ca on the stand. Maybe she will shed some light on the situation. :twocents:

In my heart of hearts this is what happened. She had Post-P Depression.....got pregnant unexpectedly, "allegedly" the father died in an accident, she wanted to give baby up for adoption or abort, Cindy said NO. Cindy harped and harped on her re taking care of Caylee (rightfully so but didn't see the s/sx of post-p depression and get her help). Numerous fights/anxiety ensued with family, felt everyone forgot about her and loved caylee more than her from her ex-boyfriend to family.....grew to completely resent caylee and had a family fight for the "last time" w/ threats of taking away caylee from her and she snapped.....and killed caylee....this way to get back at Cindy and alleviate her "burden" from keeping her from having fun like her friends. I don't think Caylee died by drowning...I personally think ica snapped and it was a long time coming.....does she deserve the death penalty? Honestly, I do not know.....the Bible says an "eye for an eye" however only God can truely judge but what she did is just completely unforgiveable. She should at the very least be spade and sent to prison for life so she can never have another child or harm another child.

** I couldnt agree with you more. I still also think she was molested by GA. He lied about a gambling habit. He should have been at work and was hanging out was some chick while she paid him to make it look like he was at work. Plus, ICA friends through Tony went riding with her in her car during this time of CA missing. None of them noticed and order. Who is to say GA didnt pick up the body someplace on his way home and dispose of it.
I think CA is very afraid of her dad. When a person grows up and is manipualted and sexually abused. This is all they know. She done the crazy things she done because her parents were not there to control her. She was in Control. I also think if she was there the day CA died in the pool then she really did go into a bout of deep depression and blocked it all out. This explains the strange behavior. But the whole family lies. Do one can tell the other the truth. This is the only way they know how to live with each other and not argue the tell one lie to cover another lie.

Bold mine. I don't, just another ICA bigger and better lie. But I respect your opinion on that and thanks for posting it. :)

I believe we're starting off with Lazzaro this morning, I wonder who will be up next. I think possibly Amy and Cindy, since it seems the state has started from end of May and concluding (for now) at July 16, Amy was indeed a part of that time frame. Maybe even Britney S.

That would be a good day. I'm thinking Tony, then Amy (cuz ICA drove her to the airport), then Cindy and going into their conversation, then the 911 call - then bring in Lee, then the detectives.

I just hope the SA gets on the A game today. So many questions missed yesterday to TL. I just wanted to put my hand through the screen and say "ask him this" "ask him that". A big bunch of nothin!

MOO

Mel

Respectfully snipped.

Most women with postpartum depression can barely function, not plan elaborate schemes to defraud people. I just do not see them dancing,drinking , and humpin the night away. Drinking alone yes. Suicidal yes. But not out partying and lining up their "backup guy". I just can't see it.
She would not have been able to cook and clean for her current thang and his roomies.
See what I am saying? I just think it is kind of insulting to women who have suffered through this and could barely function to bathe themselves.

Of course, my opinion only.

I really don't think it's disrespectful at all, many people with PTSD, depression or post-p depression also compartmentalize their feelings and those suppressed feelings can come out in many different forms.....I am in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM trying to minimize the magnitude of what she did.......my opinion is the only way I can even fathom why any mother would do this ultimate crime......

P.S. GA molesting her is an absolute load of carp IMHO

In my heart of hearts this is what happened. She had Post-P Depression.....got pregnant unexpectedly, "allegedly" the father died in an accident, she wanted to give baby up for adoption or abort, Cindy said NO. Cindy harped and harped on her re taking care of Caylee (rightfully so but didn't see the s/sx of post-p depression and get her help). Numerous fights/anxiety ensued with family, felt everyone forgot about her and loved caylee more than her from her ex-boyfriend to family.....grew to completely resent caylee and had a family fight for the "last time" w/ threats of taking away caylee from her and she snapped.....and killed caylee....this way to get back at Cindy and alleviate her "burden" from keeping her from having fun like her friends. I don't think Caylee died by drowning...I personally think ica snapped and it was a long time coming.....does she deserve the death penalty? Honestly, I do not know.....the Bible says an "eye for an eye" however only God can truely judge but what she did is just completely unforgiveable. She should at the very least be spade and sent to prison for life so she can never have another child or harm another child.

** I couldnt agree with you more. I still also think she was molested by GA. He is such a liar too. He lied about a gambling habit. He should have been at work and was hanging out was some chick while she paid him to make it look like he was at work. Plus, ICA friends through Tony went riding with her in her car during this time of CA missing. None of them noticed and order. Who is to say GA didnt pick up the body someplace on his way home and dispose of it.
I think CA is very afraid of her dad. When a person grows up and is manipualted and sexually abused. This is all they know. She done the crazy things she done because her parents were not there to control her. She was in Control. I also think if she was there the day CA died in the pool then she really did go into a bout of deep depression and blocked it all out. This explains the strange behavior. But the whole family lies. Do one can tell the other the truth. This is the only way they know how to live with each other and not argue the tell one lie to cover another lie.

Casey's friends did ride with her, weeks before Caylee went missing. I believe it was determine June 4th was the day they were in her car, so there would be no odor and more than likely this is a day they will determine that Caylee was more than likely with Cindy.

I respect your opinions but I couldn't disagree more with your statement that Casey did what she did because her parents were not there to control her.
Casey did what she did because she wanted to. She wanted to go shopping so she stole Amy's money, she wanted to appear like she was working because the people she were around were actually doing something with their lives and she didn't want to appear out of place in their group. Casey's parents were not strict enough IMHO.

I want them shot down too. But if she can't break a life time habit of defending her daughter, especially now with her life on the line, I don't want the jury sitting there for a three day weekend with her words being the last they hear.

I think she can and will.

I'm hoping the SA has worked with CA, because to me JB is the wild card - he loses his temper and loses control - like yesterday - did she have a gun in her dress, did you see a gun blah blah blah, - he was off the rails IMO. Poor Bill S. was laughing so hard he almost fell off his chair....

I hope CA has learned the golden rule - do not engage - keep your eye on the goal - do not engage. We saw George do it - he almost slipped a couple of times - but almost was the key word. I think CA can also. She must be so PO'd at Baez for all the rubbish he has fed her for three years....

loved watching those media folks...they were all that way...Loved how one them rubbed his eyes and just kind of dazed look--yes I was watching Bill S.....that was the most idiotic questions .....

As to that "murder" part he went on about...well I've watched Discover ID...there aren't to many murders out there that sit around and brag to everyone about it....

Good Morning Justice Addicts!!:seeya:
I think TL will be up first and finished then possibly-
Amy
Jesse
Cindy
Of course, maybe not in that order.:waitasec:
One thing I want to see today is more of LDB and JA!!:great:
Not that FG didn't get the job done-but gosh it made for a looonnnggg day!!:fence:

Oh, thank you. I forgot about Jessie. ICA's head is gonna explode when he gets up there, she hates him so much. Yep, can't wait to see that.

I just hope that they stop with the side bars/recess to get prepared....I swear they spent more time at the side bar than presenting the case....those poor little jurors...wonder if it has dawned on them it might be longer than 8 weeks--especially since jb told them this is pretty much a waste of time, considering its a "accident" --- that alone would really really anger me---why after three years?????? Also why they didn't pursue prosectuion of the alledged SA?????

ITA
It will be interesting to see if HHJP stands by his threat to make them play his game if they don't stop playing theirs! I think HHJP is very aware of the jury and he isn't going to let either side wear them down. They so want to get this trial done as soon as possible and go home that they are willing to work on a holiday!:innocent:

** I couldnt agree with you more. I still also think she was molested by GA. He is such a liar too. He lied about a gambling habit. He should have been at work and was hanging out was some chick while she paid him to make it look like he was at work. Plus, ICA friends through Tony went riding with her in her car during this time of CA missing. None of them noticed and order. Who is to say GA didnt pick up the body someplace on his way home and dispose of it.

I partially agree, and partially disagree. i do think the whole family lies. I think GA has lied in the past and done questionable things. But, for whatever it's worth, I believed him on the stand. Just because he lied about some things, doesn't mean he's lying about everything. And the lies and actions he committed were all within his marriage, if you see what I'm saying. To my knowledge, he didn't go out and steal from friends, or other relatives, like Casey did. Not saying what he did was right, but I definitely think in terms of the stealing, it was less bad.

As far as Casey being afraid of her dad, her behavior on the jail video tapes just does not support that for me. She had no reason, as far as I know, to tell him he was a great dad and grandfather, etc.

The family has a lot of lies and denial built up in their pattern of interactions, but on the stand, I believed George. I hate to disbelieve anyone who says they've suffered sexual abuse, because how horrible would it be to not believe someone who's telling the truth. But based on Casey's communications to Jesse Grund about Lee, but not George, way before any of this happened, plus George's credibility, I just don't believe her.

I feel for George, I really do, but I must agree with your most excellent post. Coming from a family of complete dysfunction (SM too), it's insane. My family didn't believe me vs. a certain family member and just tossed me to the curb. Crazy crazy s*ite. If you haven't lived it, there's really no way to experience it. Does this give you ANY reason to kill a child? NO! However, George has hidden a gread deal in his life, from gambling, to girlfriends. Could I see it happening (all these lies) - YES. Only because I've been there myself.

MOO only. Thanks.

Mel

JB to be on today show live. Can this man not stay out of the media

Good morning to my fellow WS'ers - come on over, I'll be firing up the bacon soon!

I'm really really interested to see how JB questions Jesse - if he comes down to hard and somewhat sarcastic he'll lose that jury big time.

did anyone get a moment of glee when jb questioned tonE as to why he didn't talk to him yet gave several interveiws with LE???? LOVED IT!!! "didn't think I had to".....LOVED IT---

I truly believe that the releationship was a fling....he didn't want to settle down or anything...

Can someone explain to me WHY????? He "hates" all the media yet ???????????????????????? :banghead::banghead::banghead:---

Morning everyone! Looking forward to another day of "never knowing what to expect!"
I am buckeled in and ready for the ride..........

Shouldn't the man be focusing on getting his witness files together and prepping for the day!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77