AmazonRain is now a Verified Insider in the Teresa Sievers murder case

TS never mentioned CWW to me but we did discuss her practice on many occasions. Therefore I think either TS viewed CWW as simply an IT/computer contractor who knew her husband or she knew very little about CWW. TS was married since 2003. I can only remember one time that she told me about a trip to Missouri. I really don't think she traveled there much over the past 12 years. TS was a very compassionate person and knew people weren't perfect. But I don't think TS knew the background of CWW. I also don't think she knew about Mark's past in Missouri. I think this was by design on the part of her husband. This is my opinion.

I think you are spot on with this answer.

Welcome AmazonRain as a Verified Insider,

I am curious to know your perception of TS and MS during their 12-year relationship. Did you observe anger, hostility, resentment, aggression, disrespect? On the flip side, did you observe affection, adoration, respect?

TS never mentioned CWW to me but we did discuss her practice on many occasions. Therefore I think either TS viewed CWW as simply an IT/computer contractor who knew her husband or she knew very little about CWW. TS was married since 2003. I can only remember one time that she told me about a trip to Missouri. I really don't think she traveled there much over the past 12 years. TS was a very compassionate person and knew people weren't perfect. But I don't think TS knew the background of CWW. I also don't think she knew about Mark's past in Missouri. I think this was by design on the part of her husband. This is my opinion.

Do you have any idea why there would have been an LLC in Missouri with Teresa as Principle? Sievers & Sons LLC.

Welcome AmazonRain as a Verified Insider,

I am curious to know your perception of TS and MS during their 12-year relationship. Did you observe anger, hostility, resentment, aggression, disrespect? On the flip side, did you observe affection, adoration, respect?

I definitely saw affection on both parts especially earlier in the marriage. I also saw MS be overly complimentary and extremely verbal about his love and admiration for TS. To me, MS did not seem genuine when he did this although he certainly fooled others. That is my opinion. I also saw MS be disrespectful to his marriage but cannot comment on how. I think the business partnership complicated things and blurred lines.

I must have missed that stuff. You are referring to CWW's drug problem or something else?

I have a question. I noticed that the telephone number on the notice posted on the clinic door to reach MS has a 314 area code. That area code is for the St. Louis, MO area. Do you think MS is back in this area? This is from the recent article with LS in regard to patient records. Would he still have a cell phone number from all those years ago with that area code?

JMO's

I must have missed that stuff. You are referring to CWW's drug problem or something else?

AmazonRain did not elaborate on that, you did not miss it.( Interesting sig line you have..)

-Nin

Do you have any idea why there would have been an LLC in Missouri with Teresa as Principle? Sievers & Sons LLC.

MS controlled all household and business and practice operations. In my opinion, any business set up with Teresa's name on it originated with MS and either had her cooperation based on whatever MS presented to her or she did not know about it.

I have a question. I noticed that the telephone number on the notice posted on the clinic door to reach MS has a 314 area code. That area code is for the St. Louis, MO area. Do you think MS is back in this area? This is from the recent article with LS in regard to patient records. Would he still have a cell phone number from all those years ago with that area code?

JMO's

The phone number I had for MS had a 314 area code. He has had this number for years.

Regarding the marriage partnership of TS and MS:

What were the ongoing family dynamics for household duties, childcare, extracurricular activities, etc.?

Did MS work nearly full-time at the medical practice as office manager?

With TS being the primary ‘breadwinner’, did MS assume the role of Mr Mom? Or, since they both worked at the medical practice, did they share household and family duties?

Did they often, or rarely, utilize a nanny, chef, or maid?

Amazon Rain, do you know if the extended family is in contact with the girls? Are they ok, and able to draw upon the support of the extended family?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for taking this risk, Amazon Rain. Please stay safe.

Do you feel that the girls are at risk being with MS? Skinner said they weren't, but I'm interested in your opinion if you have one you can share.

Have you formed any opinion about a motive that you can tell us?

Apologies if you've commented on these points elsewhere and I missed it.

MS controlled all household and business and practice operations. In my opinion, any business set up with Teresa's name on it originated with MS and either had her cooperation based on whatever MS presented to her or she did not know about it.

That's obviously a bad way to have any kind of partnership work whether it's a marriage, business or a combination like we see here.

Did Teresa ever say that she wished to change the way these business's were controlled? To make things more equitable?

Thank you for your participation AmazonRain. Also, thank you so much for becoming a Verified Insider and answering our questions.

I have some questions I would like to ask, but will not because I don't want to risk anyone discovering who you are by your answers.

One question I have wondered about will not put your identity at risk, so I will ask it.

Do you know, suspect, or have you heard any rumors of MS being in a relationship with any one other than TS? A yes or no answer will suffice.

Thanks

AmazonRain, do you know if it's true that a doctor friend discovered the murder after being asked by Mark to go and check on Teresa? If so, do you have an opinion on why he would ask that friend rather than his mother?

Amazon Rain ~ I am sending Heartfelt (((HUGS))) to you and everyone who knew and loved Teresa Sievers. I can't even imagine the pain of having a loved one taken away by such a senseless horrific violent act.

Thank you so much for answering our questions :heartbeat:
Can you tell us if MS and CWW look as much alike in person as they do in photo's?

Amazon Rain, do you know if the extended family is in contact with the girls? Are they ok, and able to draw upon the support of the extended family?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am going to choose not to say anything about the girls. I hope you understand. I know this is everyone's primary concern. It is my primary concern as well. That is why I am going to leave any details about the girls out of my answers.

Amazon Rain ~ I am sending Heartfelt (((HUGS))) to you and everyone who knew and loved Teresa Sievers. I can't even imagine the pain of having a loved one taken away by such a senseless horrific violent act.

Thank you so much for answering our questions :heartbeat:
Can you tell us if MS and CWW look as much alike in person as they do in photo's?

Yes they do.

AmazonRain, do you know if it's true that a doctor friend discovered the murder after being asked by Mark to go and check on Teresa? If so, do you have an opinion on why he would ask that friend rather than his mother?

I do not know if this is true or not. I hope we get more answers from the release of materials under the sunshine law. Since I believe MS is involved I think any and every move MS has made is/was calculated including who he chose to involve in the discovery of TS. This is my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back