2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't provide a witness order list either - shouldn't they get to move people around based on how the testimony flows out of the witnesses rather than stick to an order?

Good Morning, Friends!

I take it we are waiting on JB to get some file? Geesh.

Just got done cleaning up from a toilet overflow in my bathroom...what a mess! So I am NOT in a good mood. JB better not pull any chit today!

Morning! Am I missing the feed with sound or is it due to the break?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjolv3153hA"]Tony Lazzaro & Cameron Campina Police Interview[/ame]

This just seems to be a bullying tactic by Baez to get the list of witnesses in order. He knew by pushing this issue, JP will lean on the prosecution to just give him the list so as not to waste time.

eta: I'm actually a little disappointed that JP doesn't see through Baez's method of getting what he wants and seems to give in to it.

That woman (ICA) has to be medicated, just has to be. For a majority of the time she's got that glazed look in her eyes that only someone who's on something shows.

I found it interesting that most news outlets barely reported on the states opening, it was mainly about the 'bombshell(s)'. I guess in that respect JB got what he wanted, attention focused somewhere else.

But watch her during recesses. She gets animated and whispering like shes not happy or talking about someone. anger per say. moo

Who is that?? One of Casey's friends? Or was the Tony's roommate?

I think Cameron was Tony's roommate... I might be incorrect though... That is the only Cameron I can think of.. :waitasec:

looks like JB was just giving his credit card to ?? ugh my memory fails me this am, that younger assistants guys name

IMO, the state doesn't need to play these games. They have truth on their side, just present your case.

That woman (ICA) has to be medicated, just has to be. For a majority of the time she's got that glazed look in her eyes that only someone who's on something shows.

I found it interesting that most news outlets barely reported on the states opening, it was mainly about the 'bombshell(s)'. I guess in that respect JB got what he wanted, attention focused somewhere else.

I am STILL perplexed by her constant "clenched jaw look"...

Sure wish someone who knows how (cause I don't!) would post a side by side photo comparison of KC in previous court appearance against one from now...

It almost appears to me that she has some kind of dental prosthetic in her mouth...hmm...

Casey's going to drive me bonkers with the hair stuff today!

What are they trying to prove with the Inmate? That she can fit into Caylee's clothing? Doesn't work. Not an innocent 2 year old sitting there. She's 25 FGS!

Wanting to hide behind the bangs today. Good. She ought to be ashamed to have anyone see her evil face.

Yes, they want her to look as young and innocent as possible to the jurors. That is why the bangs and the inappropriate Court attire, dress her like a teenager.

That is also the reason for the pouty lips.

From Twitter:

ABCAshleigh Good morning! We start with a bang #caseyanthony this am.. Jose baez in scuffle (!) with reporters on front of the court steps.. too close!

Are you kidding me?! Does he have to go back to his or CM's office? They were told to have their files at the courthouse. Maybe it is in JB's car trunk...he knows all about car trunks. *rolleyes*

If Baez was a well liked, well respected attorney, he might get leeway with the State...he made this hostility between them, his whining is over bearing....remember his statement, professional courtesy...he doesn't get it...:maddening:

HHJP knows that JB is unorganized, but I think he is starting to get a little angry at the way the SA continues to try and make him look foolish. The judge wants this case tried with speed, so the more games he thinks the SA is playing to try and make JB look foolish, the more time it wastes with JB complaining about it.

Basically HHJP just wants the SA to be upfront, since they have the slam dunk case, and get this over with, with as little JB whining as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag