Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

I think cindy said in her deposition she didn't recall a shirt like that. It's not the type of shirt she'd buy for caylee..(paraphrasing)

She's distancing herself from that shirt, as much as george is distancing himself from the gas can duct tape.

Sooo, I guess if Cindy never saw a shirt like this, then it must be one that Zanny bought for Caylee !!:waitasec:

I tried to crop and enlarge it. . . and that made it blurrier but overall I think it's easier to see. Let's see if I can put it here now. (Still learning.)

Thank you! I see now that it's not a real guitar, it's a Rock Band/Guitar Hero guitar...RM mentioned his Rock Band drum set in his interview, so that fits in with these photos being taken in his apartment. So do I have this right: these photos were first printed in the Globe after RM sold them, and the one with Caylee pointing is now being featured in NE and/or NE's website?

I also totally agree that the "bruise" here is actually Caylee's hair.

If you go and look at the original uncropped photo you can CLEARLY see the bruise, it is not hair. The cropped photo had some of the details taken out of it---the bruise and the backgroud.

Also there is some debate over whether RM sold the cropped photo or if Casey did. RM would not know the significance of that photo but Casey would. Either if she dumped the t-shirt with Caylee at the time or someone dumped that t-shirt with the remains later when Casey was in jail.

If you go and look at the original uncropped photo you can CLEARLY see the bruise, it is not hair. The cropped photo had some of the details taken out of it---the bruise and the backgroud.

Also there is some debate over whether RM sold the cropped photo or if Casey did. RM would not know the significance of that photo but Casey would. Either if she dumped the t-shirt with Caylee at the time or someone dumped that t-shirt with the remains later when Casey was in jail.

Wow, you could be right...it is hard to tell, but it looks like there is more redness there in the original photo than the cropped one.

Thank you! I see now that it's not a real guitar, it's a Rock Band/Guitar Hero guitar...

I'm not sure that's a Rock Band guitar, those (and GH) have multicolored buttons running up the high part of the neck that I don't see in that picture. Of course, if RM has a drum set it definitely wouldn't shock me for him to have a guitar around too, and from the way KC is holding it it's very obvious it's not hers... moo.

The uncropped photo I am talking about is the one in the NE, this is the one you can see Casey holding Caylee and all the detail in the background. I would link to it or screen capture it but those of us outside the States are blocked from the NE website.

I am living in the hope that someone will put a larger version of that photo up. Slutherontheside posted one but it is very small although much appreciated.

please don't post copyrighted pictures. thanks folks. Time Warner wanted to hit us with a fine for the few that posted the Jaycee cover photo from People.
Just link to it if you can.

m_781a169e3c3c4589afc0136d24b2a202.jpg

I've had this photo posted since last August...I found it posted here by someone saying it was their daughter and that it looked so much like Caylee...BS I knew it was Caylee!

The picture you have here is the same pic that National Enquirer has on the web site. It's also the same picture the SA questioned Cindy, George and Lee about in each depo.

Exhibit 35 in Cindy's depo
Exhibit 9 in George's depo
Exhibit 2 in Lee's depo

The uncropped photo I am talking about is the one in the NE, this is the one you can see Casey holding Caylee and all the detail in the background. I would link to it or screen capture it but those of us outside the States are blocked from the NE website.

I am living in the hope that someone will put a larger version of that photo up. Slutherontheside posted one but it is very small although much appreciated.

It probably doesn't matter, but here's some photos of my Rock Band guitar, for reference. It is not the same model as the one she has, but there seem to be the same characteristics as the one she is holding, and her thumb seems to be poised the strum the strum bar. The colored part of the buttons are on the sides. Am I too addicted to Rock Band? Very possibly :blushing: :woohoo:

Oh, and these photos are not copyrighted, as they were taken by me five minutes ago:)

Attachments

• ROCK BAND GUITAR11.JPG
    ROCK BAND GUITAR11.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 28
  • ROCK BAND GUITAR22.JPG
    ROCK BAND GUITAR22.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 31
Sooo, I guess if Cindy never saw a shirt like this, then it must be one that Zanny bought for Caylee !!:waitasec:

Did she say she had never seen it? Lee has a photo of Caylee in it on his Caylee is Missing Photobucket page.

the cropped version of this picture, i believe, was from Reverand G's myspace page.

Apparently not or so I have read. I think it was on J Brewers page (the lady whos myspace page was added to Lee's deposition. She said she got it from a myspace "Caylee is missing" page.

Sorry, should have added that J Brewer also says she used to visit Rev G page everyday and she did not see it there. The reason she picked it up from the "Caylee is missing" myspace is that it reminded her of her granddaughter.

I sure hope LE and the SAO know that picture that the As claim never to have seen was on their Caylee is Missing page.

This is just horrible. Shocking. And I thought I was way beyond shock with this family.

Original message from Tankgirl permanently included with my reply so they won't be separated (and thus make no sense).

Wow, I wasn't aware of this. So the blue fibers may be another means of tying the crime scene tape to that on the gas can?

YES, you're right!!! Now THAT is a major "big deal" (assuming of course the blue fibers match. Thanks for mentioning this -- I never put it together before. :clap:

It's definitely a Rock Band guitar, it looks -exactly- like mine.

I was mistaken...it was Dec 08 when I posted it to my pb account. I found it posted on WS, went to the pb account it was posted in and uploaded it to my pb account.
I'm finding the file number or whatever that is l_781a169e3c3c4589afc0136d24b2a202.jpg that's attached to the pic associated with a private pb account http://photobucket.com/guestlogin?albumUrl=http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j161/xsarahxwilsonx/

I'm also finding it in the cayleeismissing pb account http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee Anthony/
Thanks...that was the earliest date that I saw it posted.

Apparently not or so I have read. I think it was on J Brewers page (the lady whos myspace page was added to Lee's deposition. She said she got it from a myspace "Caylee is missing" page.
Well...I think JB also got him to admit that the pic on that myspace was Caylee and her grandfather. First question referring to the woman...do you know this woman? Next question referenced another pic...one in which Lee stated that it was a pic of Caylee and his father. See where they're going with this? I'm fuming right now...just finished Lee's depo and Baez saved the "lie' for the very last question. They're going to say that the pic wasn't Caylee...little do they know that Casey is cropped. Sorry...it's late and I needed to vent. They're all a bunch of liars IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back