GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw his name just SC and Mandy her pics ore on the poindexters
page her and steve

they live on LYnn Ave in Fayetteville, is that close to the bar?

I wish i could find where i read it there is another saloon she owns.
and i cant remember the name!

Is it Poindexters Saloon maybe? I'm not certain either.

Where were they married at N.C or Flordia?
They were married in Florida, but the civil document I found was in North Carolina.(Cumberland County) I know there is a one year waiting period before you can get divorced in N.C so they may have filed it to protect themselves. It would lay out the terms of their divorce such as the division of assets and list who was responsible for which debts.

I really like your post because it actually stopped me in my thoughts and brought to our attention something I hadnt thought of-all bolded above. I totally agree with this.
I am bothered by the fact that she was missing 60 hours or 2 1/2 days and no one was worried or alarmed that they couldnt reach her. She did not respond to text or return calls? Her husband, friends in Fla. co-workers and associates, siblings and mother went over two days without a sound from her. I just cant believe no one sent someone over to the apartment to check on her. Mike could have called a neighbor or co-worker. Did Kelli and her husband have any friends here or was she lonely and isolated?
No one noticed her absence.
I am being snarky but no wonder she was hanging out at Froggys.
JMO

I don't think it is suspicious at all that nobody reported her missing before Monday. If her and her husband were separated, maybe they weren't talking every day. Or maybe he just thought she was mad and avoiding him. I talk to my mom almost every day, but if she didn't hear from me for two days, there's no way she would report me missing. Same with friends - they would all assume I was just busy and would get back to them. Now a week, and people would probably start to worry. And f I didn't show up to work without calling, that would be an immediate red flag. So, in the event that my husband and I separated and I went missing, I can totally see my job being the first to report me missing.

JVM stated she would be speaking to Kelli's husband shortly.

See......
VOH said Nick left the bar to go pick Kelli up!

I asked if she called Nick or called the bar.
VOH couldnt ans.

I was wondering if she called the bartender or the bar phone and they asked nick to go get her?
then when she wanted to go home he takes her

That is intriguing.

I would imagine KB cell phone activity records would show if she called the bar or Nicks' cell (if he had one), or this was pre-arranged.

Maybe VOH could not answer because does not know?

I never saw his name just SC and Mandy her pics ore on the poindexters
page her and steve

they live on LYnn Ave in Fayetteville, is that close to the bar?

I wish i could find where i read it there is another saloon she owns.
and i cant remember the name!

I havent seen SC name on anything , except his mug shot that is.

Now VOH said something about a taxi company or bussiness was that code for something or is there an actual taxi company?

That is intriguing.

I would imagine KB cell phone activity records would show if she called the bar or Nicks' cell (if he had one), or this was pre-arranged.

Maybe VOH could not answer because does not know?

Oh i dont think VOH knew but i think its important to find out if she maybe called the bar for a ride!

JVM is covering Hubby is talking

Mike says he was still in FL Monday when he was called and told she had not shown up for work. He doesn't believe Nick's story, that Kelli would have been dropped off and not made it to her apt. Her brother doesn't believe Nick either. Mike says he has never been to Froggy Bottoms before and doesn't know Nick.

I havent seen SC name on anything , except his mug shot that is.

Now VOH said something about a taxi company or bussiness was that code for something or is there an actual taxi company?

The taxi company name is: Poindexter's Taxi and delivery service. According to the yellowpages. I also seen a pic of one of the vans that the taxi service used in the picture albums where Nick was seen in his boxers at the bar.

http://www.yellowpages.com/fayettev...-and-delivery-service-456851287?lid=456851287

Hubbie said that a Sgt. that is a friend of Kelli's asked if they could go into her apt, he said yes that would be fine. Apt. was in condition that led them to believe she had not made it there.

MB said that they had been texting back and forth all afternoon on Friday, so he felt that she had things she had to do, did not find it strange to not hear from her Friday night.

ummm....did not mention he did not find it strange not to hear from her Saturday and Sunday too....hmmmm

Hubby sounds totally believable. He also doesn't sound jealous. He has never heard about Nick and he said that he doesn't know if there is anyone else that we should be suspicious of. Said he has never been to Froggy bottoms with or without Kelli. He said the only bar that they ever go to together is "Buffalo wild wings.

Hubbie said that he does not believe she would be going to Froggys with friends, he knows of no friends. The only friends they have are friends to both of them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361