TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

I saw a comment on a posting on Channel 3 FB page by the oldest daughter (not one missing, one I believe is daughter of GB but not JB) saying thanks for the thoughts and concerns. I can't imagine if GB was missing also to have been a possibility of one of the bodies she would be posting on new stories FB pages on articles talking about bodies being found.

https://www.facebook.com/wreg3

I think either the bodies are JB and the oldest daughter, JB and someone who was living in the house with AM, or two residents of the house or nearby the house who knew too much.

MOO

Sorry for the confusion - as soon as I posted, I saw the post by MsFacetious that they did indeed know who it was but could not release it yet. I think we posted about the same time - so I immediately edited my post to say I saw what she wrote... I think there's a reason why they won't say who it is. Either it's someone peripherally related to the case (ie, not Joann or her daughter, therefore next of kin may need to be notified, etc), or Joann may not be one of them, and LE doesn't want the public to know b/c they don't know Joann'e role yet. All just my speculation at this point.

Still praying and fervently hoping that LE can save Joann and the girls - at last some of them of it's too late for all.

I wonder if it's not Joann and a daughter (shudder) could it be 2 others that lived at the house and he is now driving their vehicle?

I'm going to edit to add, but if that was the case you would think LE would issue a BOLO on the vehicle

I wonder if it's not Joann and a daughter (shudder) could it be 2 others that lived at the house and he is now driving their vehicle?

I'm going to edit to add, but if that was the case you would think LE would issue a BOLO on the vehicle
Might have done so internally. Perhaps they don't want AM to know they know what vehicle he is driving.

I have to wonder: if they are doing an autopsy, is there a question of HOW they died? Or were the bodies deliberately damaged to make identification difficult, maybe so LE wouldn't be able to ID the vehicle AM is driving right away?

Thank you, kantoo! But, WHY, I wonder?

Because LE can't positively identify bodies to the public. Either a family member or the medical examiner has to make the ID. If it's left to the ME, tests have to be run to make a positive identification. All kinds of legal problems could arise if LE came out and said now who the bodies are.

Because LE can't positively identify bodies to the public. Either a family member or the medical examiner has to make the ID. If it's left to the ME, tests have to be run to make a positive identification. All kinds of legal problems could arise if LE came out and said now who the bodies are.

Best reason I've seen yet.

Scrolling through posting history on FB...

Adrienne posted in July 2011 that Adam had taken her horseback riding at Buffalo Park in MS. He was a close enough family friend that he took her on outings to another state. IMO, that is more like an uncle role and very trusted. GB must be tearing his hair out right about now...I am sooo sorry for him.

I really do realize this, TxLady2. I guess I am just frustrated about this whole thing. I understand LE knows who the two bodies belong to, and I have always known an official notification has to go out to the next of kin before the public knows.

You are right...................

Might have done so internally. Perhaps they don't want AM to know they know what vehicle he is driving.

I have to wonder: if they are doing an autopsy, is there a question of HOW they died? Or were the bodies deliberately damaged to make identification difficult, maybe so LE wouldn't be able to ID the vehicle AM is driving right away?

I would think AM would assume they know the vehicle, he can't be that delusional or can he?

Also, it looks like they may have moved back and forth. In January of 2011 they were living in AZ, and in April 2011 she posted about missing her friends in St. Johns because she was moving to TN, then in May 2011 tagged herself with the family (and Paco) at a ball field in TN.

FWIW, it was said by the older girls' dad that Paco is the ex-brother-in-law of the dad.

Also, I wonder if the bodies had been in the yard for some time? That might explain not being able to readily ID them.

Police say body found in Mississippi may be missing Tennessee mom (Fox4 News Dallas-Ft. Worth)
NION COUNTY, Miss. -- Police believe one of the bodies found buried at a home in Mississippi may be that of a missing Tennessee mother.

Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards told FOX News Channel Sunday that the two bodies have not yet been positively identified, but one was believed to be 31-year-old Jo Ann Bain.

Edwards said the bodies had apparently been buried for a few days.
---

No idea if this report is correct; more at link

Oh, no! Those poor girls must be terrified without their mother to protect them if one of the bodies is indeed the mother.

Just reported on Fox that one body has tentatively been identified. More in a minute.

*Eta: Guess politics is more important! :banghead:

I would think AM would assume they know the vehicle, he can't be that delusional or can he?
If he has actually kidnapped four people, is still running with three children, has killed two people....he just might have started out a bit delusional, so I wouldn't assume he thinks anyone knows anything. Just my take on it, though.

Unless, of course, JB is actually the mastermind, has kidnapped AM and is forcing him to run with her and the kids, and he will do it because she already killed the two people at the house (one being AM's Wife or girlfriend, perhaps) and he is in fear of his and the girls' lives, so he really is the innocent victim in all this. Before anyone says anything, I'm being facetious, here. It was just fun to come up with a different scenario.

Okay, one of the bodies has been tentatively identified as the mother. Actually saying "might be" now.

*Per Fox news.

Okay, one of the bodies has been tentatively identified as the mother. Actually saying "might be" now.

*Per Fox news.
It just occurred to me that there could be another person with the girls and Mayes. Maybe the owner of the vehicle they are traveling in, assuming they have a vehicle at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back