GUILTY Germany - Bodies of 3 newborns found in freezer, Wenden, 4 May 2008

White Rain

Reaction score
OLPE, Germany — German police arrested the mother of three infants whose bodies were found stuffed into a basement freezer, a prosecutor's spokesman said Monday.
Police made the grisly find Sunday night in the town of Wenden, near Olpe, in the western state of North Rhine-Westphalia, after receiving a tip from one of the woman's three grown children, officials said.
The three infants are believed to have been born alive, said Johannes Daheim, spokesman for prosecutors investigating the case. Authorities were awaiting autopsy results to determine for sure how they died, he said.
The 44-year-old woman, who name was not released, was taken into custody on suspicion that she killed the children.
more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354132,00.html

WTF?!?!?! Why? :eek: :furious: She couldn't find another family to raise them? Sicko!! Why keep the bodies around? Ewwww

Give me strength! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Why not release her name and address?
If she is woman enough to murder 3 infants she should be woman enough to face the anger she has brought upon herself.

It is time to get seriously tough with people who kill children. It is time to get tough on those who harm children.

I am so sick of hearing about these "mothers" and I am sick of saying "THANK GOD SHE DIDN"T KILL HER CHILD" when someone does the right thing.

If you cannot raise a child, keep your legs closed!! USE A CONDOM!! Don't get pregnant!
SO very easy when you think about it.

Man, even Marie Noe didn't put her babies in a freezer.

Why not release her name and address?

If you cannot raise a child, keep your legs closed!! USE A CONDOM!! Don't get pregnant!
SO very easy when you think about it.

:clap::clap::clap:

A woman has been arrested on suspicion of killing three of her own babies after their bodies were found in the family freezer by her grown-up children.

The 44-year-old handed herself in to police in Germany on Sunday.

Her children found the bodies as they looked for a frozen pizza while their parents were away for the weekend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=564121&in_page_id=1811

The world is a seriously crazy place.

"The grim discovery is the latest in a string of similar cases in Germany."

I swear I always say that nothing surprises me anymore but then I read something else on here.

Seriously, how could someone not only kill 3 of their own babies, but look at them everytime you open the freezer??? It's not just wrong, or immoral, its morbid and sick.

I am curious how the grown children have not come across them before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back