AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was on prescription pain meds!
OxyC maybe?

Which adds up... I read a bunch of initial comments on other sites right away. Thought there was something about that said.

Also, oxy is linked with depression & suicide is a side effect.

Which adds up... I read a bunch of initial comments on other sites right away. Thought there was something about that said.

Also, oxy is linked with depression & suicide is a side effect.
I agree thats what it does plus he was on other medications for his heart
to me he looks like a pot smoker not a meth user!

I have an important update/correction.

One of my sources who has repeatedly told me DH was at Styx River when he shot himself was incorrect. He was "near" his home in Fairhope. Not at the home, but near it in a remote area..

Ok well now I have to ask if he pulled off in some remote area and shot himself, how did she know where to find him(meaning his wife)?

JerseyGirl,
When Zeaux said that WWH was with a friend not her sister when she found DH...my first thought was that she was with her best friend too.

I have an important update/correction.

One of my sources who has repeatedly told me DH was at Styx River when he shot himself was incorrect. He was "near" his home in Fairhope. Not at the home, but near it in a remote area.

I sincerely apologize for all of the confusion that I apparently created. I can only explain that the information coming in and out is very fragmented and everyone involved is trying to piece it together. What seemed like a minor detail to my source was a major detail to you all here. When I asked for confirmation, that source never double checked, just assumed their info was correct. I have received the information from another source who knows all of the players, talks to LE, etc.

From now on, if anything is questionable, I will check with more than one source to confirm it. So far, that's the only thing that I know of that was questionable. Again, I am so sorry.

Thanks for all your input here Zeaux!

So if DH was in a remote area when he shot himself, how did WWH and her friend find him so quickly?

ETA: jinx cindysue

I agree thats what it does plus he was on other medications for his heart
to me he looks like a pot smoker not a meth user!
And a beer drinker too.

I read some comments by a family member that he had had several back surgeries and that's how he got hooked on pain meds.

Thanks for all your input here Zeaux!

So if DH was in a remote area when he shot himself, how did WWH and her friend find him so quickly?

It was very near his house. These aren't typical city blocks--parts of Fairhope are rural.

Zeaux, I had read a post at one time from a relative of BW indicating she had been clean for about a year and was working on it because PH meant so much to her. Based on your knowledge, is this relative incorrect or misstating things regarding BW's drug use? To your knowledge, was she still using up until the time she disappeared and if so, would that still include meth?

Zeaux, by the way, meant to say no need to apologize for updates. With all of the different versions, stories being relayed by some of the players, its difficult to pin down a single thing. Thank you for the updates as you have been able to provide them.

Hi all - trying to catch up over here in the UK again! I know a lot of us are finding it hard to keep up and not get confused - being in a completely different time zone doesn't help. I'm finding this all so desperately sad and keeping hoping there'll be better news every time I log in

Have tried to read through every post. Quick question - have we ruled out whether DH actually made some kind of confession before he was found implicating RSW and DK? Or has it been established one of the latter 2 made the confession implicating the other (presumably RSW as I think he was arrested first?). TIA.

Zeaux, do you (or anyone really) have a list of Brittney's email addys, im monickers, etc? What are some games she played online, or on an Xbox360/PS3/Wii...etc?

Could she have sold a gun to her uncle?

Brittney has been said to do meth. Her online comments suggest she's done weed - a lot - as well. Do you know if she sold drugs as well as did them?

Her friends that are into meth, can you give a hint as to who they are? Then we can search records.

It'll take some time for me to catch up, but I just read where you said you were wrong about MWK being with WWH when Donnie was found. You said you've been corrected & it was WWH's friend that was actually there. Who is the friend? Is it her best friend?

You informed that Donnie shot himself in his vehicle. This is a definite, right? For some reason I still see his home being mentioned in the media. That's why I'm wondering.

Lastly, I'm sorry I fell asleep on you guys the other night. I'm at the beach & my kids are stealing all of my energy lol.

Oooh almost forgot... What is Brittney's cell #? Her new one as well as old ones, please, especially prior to having her own plan.

Bbl. :blowkiss:

I wish this window was bigger so I could see the top of your post!

I don't know about her gaming, im, etc. I'm sorry, but I'm not in her age bracket and don't keep up with that sort of thing. ;)

I suppose she could have sold something like that to her uncle. I don't know, but it's possible.

Yes, it's more than possible she sold drugs. I think weed is not a big deal to many teens and their peer groups, whereas meth is something they tend to keep on the down low. ;)

I really don't know which friends did what with her. Closer relatives probably do, but I don't feel comfortable asking about that.

I don't know who WWH's best friend is, but I did see this person's photos on her fb. It's not like she's in trouble, she just called 911, but it's not out there, so I won't divulge.

Yes, he definitely shot himself in his vehicle. IIRC, in MSM reports they say he was "near his home" and by his family saying "he went home" it might be to distinguish between his permanent home vs. his temporary residence at Styx River. I don't think I've seen anyone say it was inside his home, they just never said it was in his vehicle.

She didn't change her phone number. I personally do not have her phone number. Sorry.

I hope I got everything!

Zeaux, if DH was into drugs, could you please advise his drug of choice? In looking at his pics, he didn't look like a drug user to me. Most are typically skinny with withdrawn facial skin, old looking eyes and deep creases around their mouths.

I have never heard he did meth. Pain pills, yes, he had prescriptions. Pot, I'd say more than likely.

Zeaux, I had read a post at one time from a relative of BW indicating she had been clean for about a year and was working on it because PH meant so much to her. Based on your knowledge, is this relative incorrect or misstating things regarding BW's drug use? To your knowledge, was she still using up until the time she disappeared and if so, would that still include meth?

That relative (I believe you're referring to comments made by SW, her aunt) is mistaken, naive, or just out of the loop. She was still using at the time of her disappearance and meth was her drug of choice.

Hi all - trying to catch up over here in the UK again! I know a lot of us are finding it hard to keep up and not get confused - being in a completely different time zone doesn't help. I'm finding this all so desperately sad and keeping hoping there'll be better news every time I log in

Have tried to read through every post. Quick question - have we ruled out whether DH actually made some kind of confession before he was found implicating RSW and DK? Or has it been established one of the latter 2 made the confession implicating the other (presumably RSW as I think he was arrested first?). TIA.

I cannot remember which one, but at least one MSM report said one of the uncles (RSW or DK) were brought in and confessed and then implicated the other. I suppose it's possible DH had implicated the one they brought in initially, if not both of them. We may never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah