Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This twenty-two year old Russian fellow left his house in Stoughton, Massachusetts at six in the morning one day last November and has not been seen again. Well known private investigator Joseph Moura is on the case now. It was a Jupiter ruled day but Jupiter suffered from the opposition of Mars & semisquare of Pluto. Mars not only drives the chart as the handle of a bucket chart but also rules the rising Sign along with Pluto. Both Mars and Pluto are very badly aspected.

House 12 cusp being Spica, a fortunate Fixed Star, is supportive as is Venus in that House. She is offering secret or hidden protection.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal Cases/IlyaLastovkin001.jpg

interesting development concerning the person she last called! ((what do you guys see???))

The search for missing nursing student, Bichpuong "Phuong" Le, centered around the Postal Express in Suisuin City on Saturday.

Investigators served a search warrant on the business and had questioned the owner of the shop, where Phuong Le used to work. Sources close to the case tell FOX40 that Phuong Le may have had a romantic relationship with Thuck Nguyen, the owner of the Postal Express. Nguyen tells FOX40 that investigators told his wife that he may have impregnated Phuong Le, a charge Nguyen denies. Nguyen also tells FOX40 that he spoke with Le briefly by cell phone the night she was last seen, but says he had nothing to do with her disappearance.
http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-news-missingwomansearch,0,5567715.story

If there was a time known of this telephone call to him, it would be most helpful. Even a date of birth, which I'm sure we'll hear about if the LE are honing in on someone she may have met at the B & N that night.

I was thinking today of her things put securely into the trunk of her car as though someone else would be picking up the tab in the B & N Cafe or
she put them in afterwards which seems a tad bit strange?

Looking at some charts and a "hypothetical" timeline I came up with the following ideas:

10:30PM - Antares Rising (Violence degree) for the ASC of this chart.
...........seems likely something would have occurred at this point in time.
Pluto 1st NN 2nd SN conj. POF (which intercepts in the 7th) at 8Cancer

11:30PM - SN conj. Moira moves into Hs.7 NN now in Hs1
Uranus moves from Hs.4 to Hs 3 (travel a short duration?)

Atropos & Vertex are now exact degree in the 8th House!
at 3°Leo conj. Mars

1:30AM (next morning) Pluto now in 12th with NN conj. the ASC 19Cap.
Opposite SN conj. Moira within one degree

BML conj. Neptune conj.Chiron House 1 in intercepted Aquarius
Saturn and Moon intercepted signs and houses 8th & 9th (moving the body?)

We'll be hearing more I'm sure .

nursebeeme, I'm thinking you've read my post with chart, #668, so you know where I am on this.

(bolded by me)
nursebeeme, I'm thinking you've read my post with chart, #668, so you know where I am on this.

For certain we cannot disagree that employment and money truly weighed heavily in this girls mind, H2-she's there/Pluto(finances), H6-retro Mercury cell-communication & Sun (H of labor,service, gen. health) & H11 w/ Saturn & the Moon (hopes, wishes, goals, and friends you've made).

The hand written notes below the 8:30 LastSeen Chart explains why LE would be taking more of an interest in the call to the 'boss/friend.' (embedded below)
They must have been looking at him all week even though the public was not privy to that info. We did hear about the cell call the next day so LE MUST have accessed (possibly w/the help of the family) her cell records immediately, pings & all. How many exchanges w/this person that day and the days leading to that fateful day. You have to wonder where LE got the info that she may have been 'impregnated' by Nguyen??? a Text?
(In the article brought to us by Nursebeeme, Nguyen tells FOX40 that he spoke with Le briefly by cell phone the night she was last seen, but says he had nothing to do with her disappearance.)

Paragraph 2 & 3:
BichphuongGoesMissing001.jpg

No matter that the boss denies culpability; he speaks only for his own whereabouts. He is with Mercury and Mercury rules House 8 and sorely afflicts Phuong. Mercury may have overheard the conversation between Phuong and him and acted on the basis of it. Mercury is not only wayward, being in House 6 yet in the Sign on House 7 but is irregular in thought: retrograde and square Mars. Planets situated as Mercury is, think nothing of violating norms and breaking the law and that is what I mean by wayward.

Particularly in Capricorn, Pluto of Phuong is interested in her career and appropriate employment to further it but in House 2, she is not only concerned about income, very concerned, but also vulnerable and needing to protect herself. The Libra Moon of activity threatens her that very night~less than one degree from exact square.

As explained in post #670, (D) or Part of Death is 22:47 Cancer in the House of travel to another location and trine Jupiter of the chart but consider this~the Libra Moon and MERCURY have a midpoint of 22:08 Cancer, conjunct the Part of Death.

snippet:
The 9:30AM phone call chart, points to a stranger (Aquarius at the MC in a critical degree, 11th house .....stellium
and the 7th Scorpio on the cusp - a total lustful act of power over another human being.

I don't think anyone she knew was involved.

RANDOM as suggested in the chart notes.
Arrest made, identified through DNA. Perp lived within a couple blocks of place Kathy was temporarily staying while recouping from surgery.

REST in Peace Kathy.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/04/16/440735/arrest-made-in-taft-case.html

Thread #4 in the Main Missing Forum covers all the details.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101658"]NC - Kathy Taft NC School Board Member Murdered #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The thumbnail charts won't enlarge for me, as you know, but it is obvious from your conclusions about this crime that you did a very good job and a considerable amount of time and work. Thank you! It is a filthy fact that similar crimes have occurred in hospitals over time and we know that and repress the knowledge with a shudder but it just seems monstrous that this rapist - batterer entered the house and victimised a recovering patient. What sort of fiend would even think of such a project?!!

The thumbnail charts won't enlarge for me, as you know, but it is obvious from your conclusions about this crime that you did a very good job and a considerable amount of time and work. Thank you! It is a filthy fact that similar crimes have occurred in hospitals over time and we know that and repress the knowledge with a shudder but it just seems monstrous that this rapist - batterer entered the house and victimised a recovering patient. What sort of fiend would even think of such a project?!!

Thanks for the congrats....on the hit for the Kathy Taft case.

That was very kind of you to acknowledge my work and effort.

Leomoon

As I recall vaguely, and will try to look it up when I have more time later,
this young man's disappearance was questioned once on another forum with a Horary Chart (however I did not save it, so I'll need to look again)

After spending time in the nightclub that night with his friends, a club that honors teens as their guests, "Sly" as he was known to his friends, said goodbye and was last seen heading down an alley street at 11PM.

Name:Sylvester McCurry
Home town:duluth, MN
dob:8/16/1991
Missing:1/17/2010
Last seen leaving the Stargate nightclub in Superior, WI about 11 P.M.

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=7871.0

Astrology (Preliminary look) of the Disappearance includes:

Last Seen on a Sunday evening 11PM nearing the end of the Hr. of Mercury
We see that Pluto conjuncts Mercury in the 3rd house and Mercury conjuncts the cusp of the 4th and squares Saturn in the 12th.
This appears to be an abduction, perhaps by automobile (3rd house) and argument (communications) with Libra Rising and Saturn the planet of it’s Exaltation in the house of self undoing. Probably a rival for affections of another.

Uranus found in the 6th with Pisces on the cusp with it’s ruler Neptune closely conjunct the Moon in the 5th house. Moon in the crisis degree or the 29th degree, conjunct Jupiter here in the 5th house, this may have been predicated upon a jealous rival or someone who had it in for Sylvester over a young woman in the club/ Ruler of the 5th, Saturn found again in the 12th house of self-undoing.

Another planet falls in the crisis 29th degree and that is Venus conjunct the Sun in the 4th.
This appears to be more confirmation that the problem for Sly was centered around a woman or jealousy over someone.

Sly was Leo Sun sign.

His Sun was conjunct Jupiter in Leo, and he had Mars at 19Virgo. He was a likeable young man. Lots of friends.
His Mars was well aspected in his natal, so he got along with most people, however, a bit "butt" ....his Saturn was quincunx to
both Venus & Mercury and opposing Chiron Saturn was also seisiquadrate to his natal Mars (not good) .

There is another possibiity here as well.......a potential connection being made to another young man age 24 who went missing just a few days after Sly.

Would Sly's disappearance be connected to these others in any way?

http://www.kcci.com/news/22411734/detail.html

SUNRISE NATAL :

sylvestercurrydisappear.gif

sylvestermccurrylastsee.gif

http://cbs13.com/local/missing.nurse.boss.2.1671625.html
May 3, 2010 11:14 am US/Pacific
Cops: Missing Nurse Had Relationship With Ex-Boss

snip:
Today, detectives confirmed the two had been in a relationship, but deny rumors Le was pregnant.

interesting development concerning the person she last called! ((what do you guys see???))

The search for missing nursing student, Bichpuong "Phuong" Le, centered around the Postal Express in Suisuin City on Saturday.

Investigators served a search warrant on the business and had questioned the owner of the shop, where Phuong Le used to work. Sources close to the case tell FOX40 that Phuong Le may have had a romantic relationship with Thuck Nguyen, the owner of the Postal Express. Nguyen tells FOX40 that investigators told his wife that he may have impregnated Phuong Le, a charge Nguyen denies. Nguyen also tells FOX40 that he spoke with Le briefly by cell phone the night she was last seen, but says he had nothing to do with her disappearance.
http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-news-missingwomansearch,0,5567715.story

UPDATE: 3/11/2011
HUSBAND FOUND GUILTY

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/03/doug_stewart_of_murdering_venu.html

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...inal Cases/VenusStewartMissingMIMother001.jpg

On April 14, there was a New Moon opposite the Part of Fortune involved in this abduction. The motivation was stirred then, the plan formulated then.

The rural property of Ms. Stewart's parents was an unlikely site for this abduction at 7:32 a.m. EDST. More so, was it odd to seize someone at the private mailbox there. A court ordered situation, for e.g., the child custody, was about to change due to Capricorn switching to Aquarius at the cusp of authority, the midheaven. Divorce or Uranus was taking over from Saturn of responsibility in the House of children. Who physically performed this kidnapping? The extranged husband claims he can prove he was at home hundreds of miles away in Virginia. Did he use a hireling?

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...inal Cases/VenusStewartMissingMIMother001.jpg

On April 14, there was a New Moon opposite the Part of Fortune involved in this abduction. The motivation was stirred then, the plan formulated then.

The rural property of Ms. Stewart's parents was an unlikely site for this abduction at 7:32 a.m. EDST. More so, was it odd to seize someone at the private mailbox there. A court ordered situation, for e.g., the child custody, was about to change due to Capricorn switching to Aquarius at the cusp of authority, the midheaven. Divorce or Uranus was taking over from Saturn of responsibility in the House of children. Who physically performed this kidnapping? The extranged husband claims he can prove he was at home hundreds of miles away in Virginia. Did he use a hireling?

hubby DOB per our super sleuth KNOX: 6/15/81

**Also, many thanks to Eyes4Crime who has been helpful in gathering info.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...minal Cases/StephanieEldredgeBodyFound001.jpg

Stephanie was not operating at full strength as shown by the retrograde condition of her Significator, Venus. With a four month old baby, she might have been recovering from her pregnancy and delivery still.

The man responsible for her death was no stranger, as she (Venus) was last over him (Mars). When Stephanie suddenly left the home, time lapsed before the lethal attack and ultimate death.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...minal Cases/StephanieEldredgeBodyFound001.jpg

Stephanie was not operating at full strength as shown by the retrograde condition of her Significator, Venus. With a four month old baby, she might have been recovering from her pregnancy and delivery still.

The man responsible for her death was no stranger, as she (Venus) was last over him (Mars). When Stephanie suddenly left the home, time lapsed before the lethal attack and ultimate death.

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/91761864.html
snip:
But they did confirm that the person of interest is an acquaintance of Eldredge.

"We've had a person of interest from day one and that person is still of interest to us.

http://www.kpvi.com/Global/story.asp?S=7101189
We also know police DID give a poly to her live in boyfriend within the first couple weeks, Micxxxl Jimxxez.

Not only Aldebaren, the cusp of the 2nd, but very angry Antares at 9Sag is on the cusp of the death house.
This was extreme in it's violence wasn't it?

Will we ever know really....

For Crocus and others still interested in the Jon Hemingway case which has apparently been ignored in the media lately. I was asked to look at the 8AM phone call chart in specific, to see any clues of what may have been going on at this point in time.

This call was from the wife KH to "a friend" to pick her and the children up .

The case for all intent and purposes is closed now according to the State's Atty. other then if there is any lead that develops in the future.

This may be the last post on this case at least astrologically, unless there is a new development and it reopens the case actively with new information.
I previously looked at the official Report of a Missing Man Phone call at
11:54AM in the Case Files.

Mysterious 8AM Phone call.

This event chart shows some curious and intriguing positions that does indeed say that Jonathon perished in the waters of Nantucket Island somewhere.
First the Sun is conjunct fixed star “Scheat” which is about drowning and indicates this as a strong possibility.
The Ascendent is Aries, representing (the phone call), and as such, we look to the lord of Aries, or Mars
Mars squares the Moon and is quincunx to Ceres and Chiron (nurture and pain) felt over this news is not good for the person in question.

The Sun in the 12th house has on either side of it suspicious activity, as Mercury the communicant, is in a critical 1 degree Aries, the sign ruled by Mars.
The other side of the Sun we see Uranus, that planet of isolation and too often murderous intent, in the house of self’undoing, or the 12th house.

Saturn in the 6th house opposes at 1Libra, Mercury here., exact orb.
The Moon is exactly conjunct the Ascendent within 30 minutes.

Spica the star of fortunate affairs, usually seen as money in the life is on the cusp of the widow or the 7th house cusp in Libra.
Actually Jon was a Libra Sun with Pluto quincunx his Mars. Potential of an early demise.

The 4th house “end of the matter” shows clearly that Jonathon is dead with Atropos conj. Mars here at the 0 degree for both .

The question is my mind, is why did the caller talk about Jonathon bringing a propeller
As though he could fix the problem his boat was having, when it’s obvious everyone knew (at least in this chart ) he was gone?

Returning to the 11:54AM phone call chart, we can see now that this one is showing
The Death (Sun conj. Scheat) by drowning is a call to the public notice of said death by drowning, as the Sun is in the public house or the 10th almost
4 hrs. after this initial phone call to a friend for assistance.

This chart however has a “full house” deck, in the 12th house of “Hidden Enemies”
With Pluto square everything except for one planet, it clearly indicates he is dead and not sipping Margharitas in Tahiti waiting for the check to clear.

I’m shocked to see that the widow has a natal not unlike my own signs (Sun, Mercury, Moon signs all) , but thank the lord, my Venus is not hers,
at 10Aquarius 16 deg. Rx (mine is in Sag :angel: ) and the chart is far less then equal blow by blow.

KH natal Venus conjuncts fixed star “Armus” known for nagging, lying and being unstable and spiteful.

Not the best placement for Venus or love of another beyond the self.

8:AM Event chart, "KH makes Phone call to a Friend"

jonhemingwayphonecall8a.gif

The 8AM phone call chart includes the following Arabic lots:

Point of an Inheritance: 3Leo conjunct Mars
Point of a Killing Planet or the "Anarerta" 5Libra square Pluto exact
Point of a Deceit 23Libra square Moon
Point of Secret Enemies 16Pisces conjunct Mercury
Point of Slyness 6Gemini Sextile to Venus
Point of a Fatality square Mars 26Libra
Point of Insincerity 8Pisces Sextile to Pluto = conj. "Skat"
Point of Captivity (this is a relative term of course) opposes Neptune at 27Leo
Point of Judicial Process and disputes (looks good in this chart) Trine to Mars

Leomoon80, I would like to read your earlier post on Jno Hemingway but the search engine is not helping me, probably because he was "missing man" at that time. Can you give me a page and number? This wife apparently had another man in her life, based on the phone call chart.

Leomoon80, I would like to read your earlier post on Jno Hemingway but the search engine is not helping me, probably because he was "missing man" at that time. Can you give me a page and number? This wife apparently had another man in her life, based on the phone call chart.

I'd love to help, but not sure how to retrieve them or where they even are stored. :waitasec:

Perhaps they were filed as a separate file here and Fifth Essence can post the file itself as she commonly does.

Yes, this case "sucks" imo. but if the family doesn't force the issue, who will?

Leomoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members