Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Green Honda car that gbc crashed is parked at the rear of century21 on google street view sorry dont know how to link to that.

I'm still reading through thread 5, but really need to do some housework..

In thread 4 laserdisc10 mentioned about how the canoeist found Allison and I also got eerie feelings going over Kholo Creek. I honestly think it was her spirit coming through when I passed Kholo Creek Bridge, and no longer feel them.

When I heard they had found Allison it really hit me hard (I'm sure for others a lot harder) but I just felt like I didn't 'listen' to her - I believe she did want to be found and I am glad she was found for her family & friend's sake.

At one stage last Monday I did say 'I'm sorry' out loud because I did feel as though I didn't listen to her. RIP Allison.

There was a dark haired lady on a news snippet. She was getting out of a very yellow car. If this is the same person then her car would also be very recognizable. Sorry I can't link but will look too.

Yes that's the link I've been trying to find - it was at the end of one of the videos of police searching parent's house, but only in a longer version.

Edit: Kailee linked it [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7894940#post7894940"]Found Deceased Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5 - Page 23 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The Green Honda car that gbc crashed is parked at the rear of century21 on google street view sorry dont know how to link to that.

have to disagree on this one. the google street view image was taken well before Century 21 was relocated there. also the vehicle I *think* you're referring to has very different tail lights to the one involved in the GBC accident

If you can describe where you mean, I can do a screen grab and post it.

have to disagree on this one. the google street view image was taken well before Century 21 was relocated there. also the vehicle I *think* you're referring to has very different tail lights to the one involved in the GBC accident

Im not a local but on street veiw at the front of the building it says century 21 and at the rear of the building last car in the row near the prado looks like the honda same wheels same rear lights same colour.

Either way I just don't get how it was so hard for the man to shed tears when he was interviewed by the media. Could he find no emotion about it? Not for the fact his wife was no longer alive, or the fact that his children would grow up without their mother. Could he not sympathise with the people who would be hurting?.

You'd need the ability to experience empathy to do that...

Hi all, been so busy I didn't even know(though I should of known you folks would be right on top of things) this existed here on this case. It will take me all day to read, but it has all of Australia spellbound, and with a theory. It could so easily be someone we know in such a position. Go hard guys and gals.

I do know you have a few rules here to stick to...If you know me, you know my hangout does not. i named a name this morning actually, that everyone has on the tip of their lips...All the best!

A news report on the Today show this morning reported that police are investigating whether Body had been moved?

Maybe ABC was killed by one person and moved by another because the killer was not strong enough to lift by themselves??

Also, in regards to someones post stating what they had seen in F/B pics of GBC and "a Lady Friend...(Cough Cough!)

If the Sis has posted these maybe it was well known in the family that they were an item..maybe it was just a secret to the community they don't afterall have to publicise it for approval?

I feel IMO that Allison was living alone with children sharing custody with GBC on certain nights and since the school was very close to ABC's House maybe GBC took the kids to school with Allison everyday??

This is something I did with my children when they were small when my ex husband and I divorced..It is easier to grin and bear it then to face seeing your children suffer due to your mistakes...IMO?

I know GBC looks like a coward and very Guilty of something..... but to be fair he does look like a good Daddy in the presence of his daughters and seems to love and care for them...I am only going by the few media pics and footage I have seen...I could be wrong...Seems so odd to say a murderer is a good Daddy all in the same sentence??

Thank you! And yes her voice seems unnaturally high and strained too.

yeah....I noticed that too...

She didnt look too bad until she opened her mouth....

OMG What have they done?

Im sure neither of them are the usual killer types....it just doesnt make good sense...???

*falling asleep here*:takeoff:

A news report on the Today show this morning reported that police are investigating whether Body had been moved?

Maybe ABC was killed by one person and moved by another because the killer was not strong enough to lift by themselves??

Also, in regards to someones post stating what they had seen in F/B pics of GBC and "a Lady Friend...(Cough Cough!)

If the Sis has posted these maybe it was well known in the family that they were an item..maybe it was just a secret to the community they don't afterall have to publicise it for approval?

I feel IMO that Allison was living alone with children sharing custody with GBC on certain nights and since the school was very close to ABC's House maybe GBC took the kids to school with Allison everyday??

This is something I did with my children when they were small when my ex husband and I divorced..It is easier to grin and bear it then to face seeing your children suffer due to your mistakes...IMO?

Yeah that was me....I WAS able to get into her fb....its locked up now....but not one pic of Abc....lots of Gbc and one pic in particular was labeled G & T

I looked at it and IMMEDIATLEY could see that this was two people who really cared for each other...like hubby and wife, girlfriend boyfriend...both smilling for the camera....

unreal....sooooo wish I could paste it up here...

I am so sure your living arrangements are exactly what was occuring....I expect from the sis fb page....ABC and Girls werent around the BC family for a while....a lot of her pics were cleaning up daddy BC home after the flood....

I wonder if anyone bothered to go help ABC clean up her home, if she got hit...?

Hi all, been so busy I didn't even know(though I should of known you folks would be right on top of things) this existed here on this case. It will take me all day to read, but it has all of Australia spellbound, and with a theory. It could so easily be someone we know in such a position. Go hard guys and gals.

I do know you have a few rules here to stick to...If you know me, you know my hangout does not. i named a name this morning actually, that everyone has on the tip of their lips...All the best!

Thanks for that!! And good to see you back :)

I wonder if anyone bothered to go help ABC clean up her home, if she got hit...?[/QUOTE]

Nope, not in flood zone

Daily Telegraph -- coupled with cached version of C21 Meet the Team

Yes - and mods popped in after that and said it was fine for us to discuss her, as long as we held to usual restrictions (no addresses, etc)

I asked that question previously.

I note the yellow car seen in media videos after the parents home was raided, could it be a rental car?
Yellow isn't a very popular choice of car to buy

..on closer look it seems to be a VW with sunroof... rather pricey

in this other vid you can see the sunroof is open Missing Mother - YouTube 0:50sec

Possibly C21 company car?

That hideous canary cack yellow is the C21 colour -there's a few delightful pics around of GBC wearing a matching jacket.

Im not a local but on street veiw at the front of the building it says century 21 and at the rear of the building last car in the row near the prado looks like the honda same wheels same rear lights same colour.

Sorry I just can't see which one you mean, so I will leave it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla