GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes one day when in court, SK wanted to talk to his Mom and perhaps sister, and SK told where the body was... per RS
States mother, cousin or someone moved body there.

States he didn't know house looked like it did.

Didn't know domestic violence with SK, but did know with Elaina's Dad.

He raised angela from 3 months old..and raised sister from 5 days old. Mother was a crack head.

States Angela wasn't on any drugs.

I can rewind and try to get a better transcript unless someone else can do it better. Don't know if Dr. Drew has transcripts up later or not. But above is jist of what was said.

I can't post any comments on what he said, because there is VERY little truth in it.

Could Angela been involved?
Angela didn't harm that baby. When she seen that blood, she should have reported. She was told to go outside with the older kids. He says they have the murderer in jail, and it's SK. States again he was in garage, and the baby wasn't in there.

Funny, earlier on I remember reading SK was saying that AS was one in house and he was outside with the older kids. Too many different stories between RS AS and SK! Praying that LE knows truth and just trying to get ducks in a row.

Ugh I can't say what I want I will get a TO. Poor baby she's in a much better place right now.

Yes one day when in court, SK wanted to talk to his Mom and perhaps sister, and SK told where the body was... per RS
States mother, cousin or someone moved body there.

States he didn't know house looked like it did.

Didn't know domestic violence with SK, but did know with Elaina's Dad.

He raised angela from 3 months old..and raised sister from 5 days old. Mother was a crack head.

States Angela wasn't on any drugs.

Between this man wearing rose colored glasses (or whatever I could call it), the screaming from the previous discussion, my stressful day, and a headache, I watched a total of 5 minutes of RS. Just couldn't stand to hear another word!! He'll be on the witness stand one day, and I hope he's keeping track of his tales.

Between this man wearing rose colored glasses (or whatever I could call it), the screaming from the previous discussion, my stressful day, and a headache, I watched a total of 5 minutes of RS. Just couldn't stand to hear another word!! He'll be on the witness stand one day, and I hope he's keeping track of his tales.

I hope so !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member