Peter Hyatt discusses Hailey Dunn Case 3/20/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is PH supposed to be telling us all of this info? Does LE want the public to know about the 5 *advertiser censored* stix?

I am glad we know this info, but I wonder if we are supposed to be in on this yet.

BD is a highly deceptive person she can't shut it off.

I can't listen, so i really do appreciate everyone's synopsis of what they are saying!!!!!!
Thank You!

The aired part of the show has ended will have to go back for the rest in a bit.

One of the things I didn't have time to type. PH said Investigators got tired of the soft media. Letting BD use them. They wanted someone to ask the hard questions.

BD has no problem with saying she isn't going to make a statement and then calling up the media to say what she wants. PH saying it is all on the record.

Is PH supposed to be telling us all of this info? Does LE want the public to know about the 5 *advertiser censored* stix?

I am glad we know this info, but I wonder if we are supposed to be in on this yet.

Either way, it doesn't come as a suprise as most WSers had this figured out already. I am just amazed that this persons obsession with child *advertiser censored* requires him to have it on his person at all times. One would think he would have sought some kind of professional help as he has got to know this is not NORMAL!!!!!One would also think that this person's significant other would have encouraged some professional help, as this is NOT normal, and her children's safety could be in question.......The pervertedness of these people is sickening....:furious:

It's sounding more and more like a business and not an "obsession".

Five flash drives at all times on him? Wow. Sounds like it is a business. He probably sells each flash drive for a certain amount of money. I don't think I've ever heard of someone with a *advertiser censored* addiction carrying flash drives around all the time, unless that's how the modern ones do it. Sheesh.

The aired part of the show has ended will have to go back for the rest in a bit.

An old show is replaying. Interesting, Hyatt's explaining what went down on the BTHN show where Billie called in and Bee had her meltdown upon discovering that Billie lied...

Either way, it doesn't come as a suprise as most WSers had this figured out already. I am just amazed that this persons obsession with child *advertiser censored* requires him to have it on his person at all times. One would think he would have sought some kind of professional help as he has got to know this is not NORMAL!!!!!One would also think that this person's significant other would have encouraged some professional help, as this is NOT normal, and her children's safety could be in question.......The pervertedness of these people is sickening....:furious:

ITA. And IF this guy had 5 memory sticks full of filth on him at all times--imo--Billie would have known this. And if she did then she is as guilty as he is for this whole mess. How could she allow him to move into her home with her two kids so vulnerable to him??>??????

If it is an addiction, imagine what he'll be like in 10 - 20 years?

It must be a business otherwise he would have ditched them by now or hidden them really well. Carrying around 5 at time would make anyone question what they contain. That boy is playing a very dangerous game and at his level, it's a good thing LE is on to him.

Five flash drives at all times on him? Wow. Sounds like it is a business. He probably sells each flash drive for a certain amount of money. I don't think I've ever heard of someone with a *advertiser censored* addiction carrying flash drives around all the time, unless that's how the modern ones do it. Sheesh.

Just getting here and only read a couple posts but I had to ask..Is it flash drives that they are looking for? That's exactly what I was thinking and even posted that last night somewhere. I know my old boss used to use them so he had all his pertinent business information with him no matter where he was..Always carried them on his key chain...If this is the case..it DOES sound like a business..

It's sounding more and more like a business and not an "obsession".

The most scary part to me about business is that Shawn might have had these other CP loving people in that house and around Hailey. I think Shawn was into it also or he wouldn't have been able to download it and make a business of it. He wouldn't have had the contacts.

If Shawn was in the business the possibilities are very scary.

ITA. And IF this guy had 5 memory sticks full of filth on him at all times--imo--Billie would have known this. And if she did then she is as guilty as he is for this whole mess. How could she allow him to move into her home with her two kids so vulnerable to him??>??????

Well WSers called it when they said she was unsure which flash drive was in the drawer. She wasn't quite sure which one LE had found.

Wouldn't that mean that whatever is on the drives had to have been on a pc at some point in order to be on them to begin with? Deleted by now maybe, but there nonetheless...

*Second part on now*

Q: Why do you feel LE has handled this case the way they have so far?

PH: They have waited. After speaking to the DA - he struck me as a man with a purpose and his purpose is to find justice for Hailey.

LE is angry that she goes around bragging that she is not a suspect, when in reality, of course she is a suspect.

ITA

Hobby --> obsession --> business endeavor, imo..

Yep..As sick as it is ...probably started out as a hobby, progressed to an obsession and ended up a business. Which tells me they could be investigating a child *advertiser censored* ring as well as Hailey's disappearance..<speculation on my part of course..

IF there is a CP ring.. that means Hailey COULD still be alive... alive under horrible circumstances.. but at least alive....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd