GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad thinks they are hers........and the Chief is acting like he's not sure. HINK. IMoooo

That in itself leads me to believe the parents are not involved. Why would he say those are the wheels if he harmed his child allowing suspicion on himself? Makes no sense.

To me, it sounds more like desperation. He wants to find his little girl and anything found is a sign of hope.

By whom? I would have to think if LE thought the parents are involved, they would be watching them. When would they risk planting this evidence?

I'm sure they are watching them...but my thinking is if no one besides the family saw her Saturday...we don't know when she went missing for sure. So they could have planted the evidence before she was reported missing. I'm just trying to cover all bases......I'm hoping the parents are not involved.

Are they even sure the other item, whatever it is, is hers or related to her? Have they said? They don't sound certain about the wheels.

NG has on the screen that the dad says they both failed polygraphs...

Nancy Grace is covering Baby Breeann tonight and they just reported that the parents both failed polygraph tests.

What if whomever has Breeanna did dump the bike? Someone else then finds it, but doesn't need the training wheels, So, lucky bike finder removes the training wheels and just tosses them, strolling off with the bike and no idea of its significance. Makes about as much sense to me as an abductor taking the girl and the bike and for some unknown reason dumping the training wheels. Just a thought...

If the wheels were instead planted near the road for some reason, whoever thought up the staging wasn't thinking too clearly as there's no logical inference to make about the wheels in context to the alleged abduction, imo. IDK, maybe the third piece of evidence somehow draws out a clear staging attempt...

P.s. If this turns out to be a crime that occurred because someone wanted a bike, I'll scream. Recently read about a 17 year old who strangled his mom to death on Christmas Day because he allegedly didn't want to play Yahtzee with her. Madness...

JMO...

OMG nooooooooooo Parents Failed Polys................

But, but , but.... what if this is a Balloon boy to make money and a relative has her??

I'm sure they are watching them...but my thinking is if no one besides the family saw her Saturday...we don't know when she went missing for sure. So they could have planted the evidence before she was reported missing. I'm just trying to cover all bases......I'm hoping the parents are not involved.

I'm stumped on the no one seeing her too considering the way the area was described as people watching children play all the time. Why not that Saturday when she disappeared? It was 11 am, I would think kids would be out there playing. It was a weekend. Also, the 3 other children not being mentioned as to where they were and what they were doing bothers me. Were they indoors watching tv? I'd love to know how old they are.

Wish we had more answers. Locals are being very quiet.

<snipped> Didn't realize so many had already found the windshield upthread before me. Good to know I wasn't imagining it!

NG is not covering her case yet...just had a clip in the beginning saying that the father admitted they both failed the tests...nothing else as yet.

On NG the lead in said the parents failed a poly. :(

wow way to leave us hanging. How are there no other reports of this alleged fail?

On NG the lead in said the parents failed a poly. :(

Nancy Grace has sensationalized and bent the truth so many times on her show, particularly with lead-ins or advertisements for an upcoming show. Personally, I take everything on that show with a hefty canister of Morton's salt.

I have been following this very closely. She may have been taken by someone that lives nearby, but they are now saying it is looking like a random abduction. If so, what was the abducter doing in Seneth, MO? I can't get past this. I am familar with the area and there is not a lot there. It isn't a town on a road that is driven through to get to very many places. It is driven through to get to Kennett, but if not there the most likely place is west to Arkansas. Paragould is not far at all and is very near Jonesboro where the signs are located. I know that most people in the smaller towns have to drive sometimes an hour or more to work in the larger towns. Or did someone in town need an a/c repairman in the last month that had to drive from a larger surrounding town. It was so hot the previous week that they were every where. If she was taken by someone not living in Seneth then had they been there previously and saw her or were they passing through and just saw a good opportunity? If so then where on earth were they going? It is a very rural area and people have top go top larger towns to shop, visit the dr, or just to eat out. Even looking at a map it seems like most traffic passing through the town is coming from or going to Arkansas. I think Hwy 412 goes all the way across Arkansas. Also the training wheels make no sense to me, but my husband says takes just a couple of minutes and a couple of tools. My GD has the same bike

NG is not covering her case yet...just had a clip in the beginning saying that the father admitted they both failed the tests...nothing else as yet.

He admitted to failing it? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member