Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The FBI tonight told our reporter that there are no suspects, there have been no arrests, and nobody is in custody. They did not comment when we asked about persons of interest. We asked about the red truck that is no longer at the home (this truck drew the attention of investigators on Wednesday). The FBI had no comment about the truck. The police tape that was surrounding the home has now been removed and the NH Major Crimes investigation truck that had been at the home is now gone."

From http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl?Page=8

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, I'm trying to catch up.

I noticed in a photograph of the apartment (converted victorian) Tyvek is visible. Since Tyvek is what you wrap the house in before the siding goes up...
I can't help but wonder if there were construction workers hanging around.

. . . picture showing tyvek: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee226/acreesefamily/NoyesHome2.jpg

Tyvek is good for 5 to 10 years if properly stapled. North Country siding we call it ;-) Okay, seriously though, if the house was being sided or repaired, I guaranty (I'll bet two paychecks) that it's a local person (if not the owner) doing the work and he's been checked out by LE. NOBODY travels up here from outside the area to do light carpentry work - and everybody knows everybody else for miles around.

Too bad that there WEREN'T some construction workers hanging around - she may have not gone missing.

Live Free or Die.

is the official motto of the State of New Hampshire for those who may not be familiar with the toast written by General John Stark who is the most famous New Hampshire soldier from the Revolutionary War. The complete toast is, "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

BBM

I wonder about that story. That seems curious to me - if a neighbor kid came over saying hey my 11 year old sister is gone this morning, is she over here by chance? I wouldn't take it upon myself to call 911. I'd say no she's not here, ask my 6 daughters do they know how to get hold of her, can they think of where she could be, could they call a couple friends and see, and then later go by the house to see if she'd been found yet. I wouldn't call 911 - did she have other fears, I wonder - a history of being concerned about that household? I really can't imagine calling 911 in this situation rather than allowing the family to do it. There must be something more that Debbie was keying on.

Right. And I wonder what the 911 operator said ? He/she would have asked where the girl's parents were MOO And was there a reason why they had not called.... I could have sworn that I read that the family themselves had called 911... I wonder if both this woman and 1 or both parents also called 911 ? It's curious MOO

Tyvek is good for 5 to 10 years if properly stapled. North Country siding we call it ;-) Okay, seriously though, if the house was being sided or repaired, I guaranty (I'll bet two paychecks) that it's a local person (if not the owner) doing the work and he's been checked out by LE. NOBODY travels up here from outside the area to do light carpentry work - and everybody knows everybody else for miles around.

Too bad that there WEREN'T some construction workers hanging around - she may have not gone missing.

Yes, we had "North Country Siding" on our house for 10 years while I was growing up!!

I apologize if someone has already answered this. Is the Canaan Chief of Police, Jeffery Noyes, related to Celina's SF?

Haven't heard. Possibly. Could be anywhere from close to distant relatives - or considered unrelated by time/generations of separation. Lots of big inter-related families up here, and hence, lots of cousins. Lots of Noyes(es) up here. It's a pretty common surname.

Not sure if anyone knows this information but thought I would put it out there. Maybe the marriage of WN and LN is one of medical, state or federal benefits. I know some people get married so that they can get the others medical benefits or such. When I read WN facebook I thought maybe the two just have an open relationship and they do their "own thing" but live together as friends for help and medical benefits. The Colebrook Chronicle I would think gives the most accurate information because they are local people reporting. That publication says that there are four people living in the apartment, his son and her daughter CC. How old is his son? Has anyone found out information about him?

I took your advice and looked up the Chronicle..it's a PDF file...here is the link to the paper for the 29th:

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/July29.pdf

A couple of things of interest to me (and may clear up things or cause more confusion!):

Celina was reported missing
by her family on Tuesday morning.
By noontime friends, family
and acquaintances had been
posting on Facebook that she
was missing. Throughout the
day on Tuesday, N.H. State
Police, local police N.H. Fish
and Game and Border Patrol
agents searched for her, plus a
reverse 9-1-1 call went to
homes within a 75-mile radius
of West Stewartstown, notifying
residents that she was
missing.
-------------

Around 2 p.m. on Wednesday,
Celina's mother, Louisa
Noyes, was brought into the
Command Center. She was
inside for almost two hours and
when she emerged, she was
clearly distraught and surrounded
by family and friends
who attempted to shield her
from a large amount of media
that were now on scene by
wrapping a large blanket
around her. The ambulance
had been called to pickup
Louisa on Tuesday evening
because she was having difficulty
breathing. She was subsequently
treated at the hospital
and released.
---------

Celina lives with her
mother, stepfather, stepbrother
and step-sister in the
apartment near the Spa Restaurant.

I just saw about Celina on google news.

Can someone help me to add tags since I haven't followed her case? I'll add her name. She's not showing up when I googled her name as having a thread here yet.

I hope she's found quickly!

Celina was last seen wearing a pink shirt,pink pullover and blue shorts.Shoes. She was in her bedroom. LE has said that it appeared that she had slept in her bed at some point in the night. So, were her clothes, the pink shirt,shorts,shoes, found in her bedroom ? Had she changed into pjs or a nightgown ? If she was in her nightclothes,and her other clothes were found in the bedroom, I would say that she was abducted. If her clothes were not found, I doubt that she went to sleep. Not with her pullover and shoes on.... MOO

My husband's meds are not free, he does have to pay a percentage of them. Nothing like he would have to pay out of pocket if he didn't get VA benefits.

All these benefits may come to a screeching halt next month, though, along with SS and Medicare, unless the fat cats in Washington can come to an agreement.

BBM

Please remember that veterans VOTE--and in significantly larger percentages than other groups of voters! They served our country so that all of us can have the right to vote or not. We're so lucky to have that choice!

I only hope the cutbacks are not so drastic that federal law enforcement officers won't be dispatched to searches such as the one for CC!!!

Right. And I wonder what the 911 operator said ? He/she would have asked where the girl's parents were MOO And was there a reason why they had not called.... I could have sworn that I read that the family themselves had called 911... I wonder if both this woman and 1 or both parents also called 911 ? It's curious MOO

Yes, it seems that both called 911 about Celina...which is good to me.

If it turns out the parents themselves didn't call (and this is me trying to come up with a non-hinky reason for that possibility), could it be possible the family doesn't have a land line phone/cell phones? I realize they have internet. But if they didn't call themselves, I'm just picturing a possible scenerio where they go to her room and find her gone, track down the sister/or the sister just came home from where ever she was the night before, sister runs to her friend's house to see if Celina's there. Mom and SF tell her, "If she's not there, call 911 while you're there." She's not there so now the sister tells the friend's mom, "Call 911." ....Maybe?

Or, as you said, they both called.

Because scenerio three (they had a phone and it was the step/half sister who finally encouraged a family friend to call), that would feel off and hinky...
Moo!

Do any of you know anything about CC's biological father or grandparents (either maternal or paternal)? I have made a point to read all the posts on both threads from beginning to end, and I don't see any "hard information" on either her father or grandparents. I'm also wondering if she had any stepfather(s) in addition to WN. Have any of these folks been interviewed or made any statement(s)?

Kiln- I can't find anything either on her bio father side- wondering if he was even in her life

Celina was last seen wearing a pink shirt,pink pullover and blue shorts.Shoes. She was in her bedroom. LE has said that it appeared that she had slept in her bed at some point in the night. So, were her clothes, the pink shirt,shorts,shoes, found in her bedroom ? Had she changed into pjs or a nightgown ? If she was in her nightclothes,and her other clothes were found in the bedroom, I would say that she was abducted. If her clothes were not found, I doubt that she went to sleep. Not with her pullover and shoes on.... MOO

Hmm - good catch there Liz-
yes, if she went to bed , wouldn't she take her shoes off at least?? Are they sure shoes are missing?? I can understand sleeping in clothes maybe, but not shoes?
Hmmm that is really something to ponder on- and why would she have shoes on in the house at night? Well, I go barefoot all the time, inside.
Would be interesting to know if nightclothes were found on the bed/floor, that morning.

I still am very concerned with her remark about thinking about taking a walk or not, that she made on face book on July 20 about 6pm FB time

I have a little info on the subject, but then again, "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing!" I believe there's a toll-free telephone number the veterans calls to refill a prescription that is then mailed out to him or her. I do not believe the refills are automatically mailed until the prescription expires. The information I've given you needs to be verified by the VA because I'm certainly not an expert on the subject. The only other possibly helpful piece of information I have to offer is that if the prescription is for a narcotic, then the VA mail order pharmacy will ONLY send it to a street address.

Help this helps!
Thanks for your info. Medication noncompliance rates for schizophrenic patients are approx. 50% within one year of inpatient discharge and 75% within two years. There is a strong inverse correlation between a patient's compliance with taking their meds and the number of "hoops they must jump through" to get them, but this is not a big reason why schizophrenics stop their meds. Most stop their meds because they do not believe they have a mental illness.

Do any of you know anything about CC's biological father or grandparents (either maternal or paternal)? I have made a point to read all the posts on both threads from beginning to end, and I don't see any "hard information" on either her father or grandparents. I'm also wondering if she had any stepfather(s) in addition to WN. Have any of these folks been interviewed or made any statement(s)?

The only thing I have been able to find is this post on facebook:

"Her father has heart problems and had pneumonia, he was really sick. He had just gotten out of the hospital the day after she went missing. She also has an older brother that is 20. and she has a sister, Kayla Laro."

I have no idea where she got this information or who she is. She posted this at 5:00 PM Thursday, here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Celina-Cass/146793875400286?sk=wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj