MSM Coverage 11/3/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog.gone.cute

Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10
Reaction score
Good Morning,

11/3/11

Discuss MSM coverage here. Since this case is getting very confusing -- please provide LINKS !

TY !

:praying: May today be the day Baby Lisa is found !

OMG Thanksgiving is over and I dont recall cooking!! Woohoo LOL :)

Good Morning,

Discuss MSM coverage here. Since this case is getting very confusing -- please provide LINKS !

TY !

:praying: May today be the day Baby Lisa is found !

LOL you have 11/31 as todays date, I know the months are going fast LOL :crazy:

LOL you have 11/31 as todays date, I know the months are going fast LOL :crazy:

Hopefully today, because the date in your title doesn't exist. :crazy:

I'm hoping for some (good) news today.

OMG ... lol ... Can a Mod please fix ! Thanks !

:waitasec: I need new glasses ... lol ....

I'm further behind on my Christmas shopping than I thought I was...:crazy:

:floorlaugh: :waitasec: the wrong date is for some "comic relief" while we are waiting for news ... :floorlaugh:

Back on topic :

Is there any NEW news today ? I am sure there will be "something" today ...

:innocent:

snipped from : http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/source-says-4-hour-window-for-abduction

Source says 4-hour window for abduction of Baby Lisa

Posted: Nov 02, 2011 6:11 PM CDT
Updated: Nov 02, 2011 10:47 PM CDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - Lisa Irwin's parents and witnesses have told police that the missing infant was snatched during a four-hour period last month, KCTV5 has learned.

Hmmm ... this may have been posted but it was updated last late yesterday evening ...

Interesting ...

MOO ...

Taken from the article: The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday.

Thursday will mark one month since Lisa Irwin was last seen.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1ceBCKAXh

Isnt this the neighbor that hasnt talked with the police. I am very confused with everyone lately. I thought for some reason she didnt speak with them. Though yesterday on FOX they had a detective on (not related to this case) who said the ONLY way the mother would get off is if someone comes forward and says that she was passed out drunk. Did anyone else see that. I was so in and out yesterday but it was in the afternoon when Shepard Smith was on. I am wondering of they possibly heard that and are setting the stage for Samantha to come out and say just that. Sometimes I think the news needs to be quiet.

So we are using the neighbors assessment that since the lights were off at 1130pm, nothing could have been wrong aka Lisa taken before then.

Becomes crime doesn't occur in dark houses. Got it.

dog gone, I was just reading that again...I can't help but wonder why LE won't release the 911 call. Those are released usually. I wonder if there is something in that call that made them start looking at Deb's right off the bat?

So we are using the neighbors assessment that since the lights were off at 1130pm, nothing could have been wrong aka Lisa taken before then.

Becomes crime doesn't occur in dark houses. Got it.

If SB could see the house, and saw nothing amiss until 11:30...how does the neighbor couple spot the kidnapper with the baby on the next street over at 12:00 am?

dog gone, I was just reading that again...I can't help but wonder why LE won't release the 911 call. Those are released usually. I wonder if there is something in that call that made them start looking at Deb's right off the bat?

BBM

State Laws Relating to Confidentiality of 9-1-1 Call Recordings

Missouri

Missouri Rev. Stat. §610.150.
"911" telephone reports inaccessible, exceptions.
Except as provided by this section, any information acquired by a law enforcement agency by way of a complaint or report of a crime made by telephone contact using the emergency number, "911", shall be inaccessible to the general public. However, information consisting of the date, time, specific location and immediate facts and circumstances surrounding the initial report of the crime or incident shall be considered to be an incident report and subject to section 610.100. Any closed records pursuant to this section shall be available upon request by law enforcement agencies or the division of workers' compensation or pursuant to a valid court order authorizing disclosure upon motion and good cause shown.

http://www.ncsl.org/default.aspx?tabid=20225

I fixed 'er!

Good morning everybody!!!

Did everyone see this latest article: family source says there is a four hour window for abduction...

if SB was the last outside of family to see the baby at 4:30 pm I would say that the real window is more like 11 and 1/2 hours!

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/source-says-4-hour-window-for-abduction

There's only a half hour window, though...if the family wants to stick with the alleged kidnapper sighting at 12:00 am.

Guess they forgot about that. ;)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153524"]family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

started a thread for the four hour window (per family of course)

I agree ! I think there was "something" LE saw "immediately" that indicated this was NOT an "intruder" ...

They are "holding onto" those 9-1-1 calls ... there has got to be something in them ...

And IIRC, Missouri law is they do not have to release the 9-1-1 calls -- Can someone verify this ! TIA !

MOO ...

Is there another way out of the home besides the front door? On the other side of the house?

If the sighting at 12:15 was Lisa it would be more like a 45 minutes window from 11:30 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17