ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion - this could seriously backfire on Mr. Greene. Think about it - no matter how vicious his attack on Zenaida and the circumstances of her life - I'm quite sure her life was even harder after FCA's fictional kidnapper story using her name.

And everyone knows it. So think of the fury he is stirring up toward his felon client. I thought FCA's attorneys wanted the hatred toward FCA to die down so she could come out from hiding and get her big payday.

SMOOTH MOVE, Mr. Greene! NOT!
...it leads me to believe more and more that Casey knew exactly what she was doing when she named Zenaida Gonzalez as kidnapper.

I say let them run their mouths. First of all their client slanders this woman who was then catapulted into the national spotlight. Now because she seeks recompense for that they want to slander her again. I say let them keep going and the $$$ will just be racking up for Zenaida when the Jury gets it.
I don't think the DT gets it as to how much their client and they are despised.... to my mind they are pushing their luck by criticizing Zenaida publicly
ITA The attorney doth protest (way) too much...methinks!

I think they want her to be hated as much as possible for now. While she's on probation she gets special consideration with many requirements waived because she is so hated she is at risk of assassins coming after her. When the hatred lessens it will be more difficult to convince the courts how "at risk" Casey is. Now all they have to do is imply it and it's a given most judges will agree. Probably because even the judges can't stand her face, making it easy to assume that people are out to get her.

I agree. Everything her DT does is very calculated, IMO. The more hate towards OCA, as you say, the more special treatment, "oh my, OCA cannot POSSIBLY come physically to the depo as she will be KILLED by all the LYNCHMOBBERS so we need a special SKYPE depo and she will need to be in disguise", and "OCA still needs the special secret probation check-ins and special redacted probation form-filling-out because she will be MURDERED if anyone catches even a glimpse of her".

I have major insomnia, so I often take a gander as these "anti OCA" FB pages and her supposed "supporter" pages, and many of the poster profiles were just created with no other postings or other life except to "post" about OCA, it is obvious to me at least that they are "fake" and her "supporters" are just spewing hateful nonsense so they can show the Judge "Look Judge at all of the dangerous threats to OCA", they are quite transparent, IMO. the games that are being played by all of these people is ridiculous. :banghead:

IMO, MOO, etc.

Oh yes we do remember certain poses of Casey that were posted online. And we also remember that those were the same photos her defense fought so hard to keep out of court as being prejudicial and showing their client as something she is not. So now they turn around and try to smear ZG through online photos. Well, I'm not really surprised. I just shake my head and pray for Karma for the whole lot of them.

I don't think the opposing team would allow it and the judge might not either. What is that term called-Lemmines(sp?)of motions to pre trial, allow some things, but not others? Photos of ZG MS has nothing to do with this case. So, IF they are allowed, then I say tit for tat and bring out FCA's photos too, bring out the whole nine yards and then some.

Has anyone noticed, that with some of the people that were either called suspicious by FCA, CA, or helped like TM or got close to GA; they all have a blemish or two in their past life that I'm sure none of them are proud of, but it happens and life moves on. Just seems that's the way they wanted it-pick somebody a little undesirable and expose their personal matters, no matter how long ago it happened, just to discredit them.

I recall only one person in life who was without blemish, and that person watches over all of us now and forever:seeya:

Somebody sure went out of their way to seek out TM at the airport. Another lowdown tactic.

I think they want her to be hated as much as possible for now. While she's on probation she gets special consideration with many requirements waived because she is so hated she is at risk of assassins coming after her. When the hatred lessens it will be more difficult to convince the courts how "at risk" Casey is. Now all they have to do is imply it and it's a given most judges will agree. Probably because even the judges can't stand her face, making it easy to assume that people are out to get her.

Only problem with that is that no one wants to dirty their hands on the likes of her. I still have yet to see a credible report of a death threat. KWIM?

Only problem with that is that no one wants to dirty their hands on the likes of her. I still have yet to see a credible report of a death threat. KWIM?

I know what you mean and I agree. No credible reports; just what whomever is reporting to TMZ and the Enquirer and the like. Planted stories to keep Casey looking like a victim, and no judge wants to be the one to say "BS" and then by sheer coincidence something happens.

I firmly believe that if anyone really wanted to do this lowlife in, they would have done it. It is nearly impossible to remain hidden if someone is really determined to find you.

I just think that for now--probably until her probabtion is done and they want her to be marketable--her people think it is in her best interest to be hated.

Right on Krkrjx ITA !! I myself hate and dispise Casey along with the majority of the people in this country. However we are not murderers but law abiding citizens and OCA has nothing to fear from us. Im sure there are a couple Jack Ruby's out there that would like to do her in but her biggest threat comes from her inner circle who keeps the public inflamed to ensure a big payday . Damn ghoulish vultures

I know what you mean and I agree. No credible reports; just what whomever is reporting to TMZ and the Enquirer and the like. Planted stories to keep Casey looking like a victim, and no judge wants to be the one to say "BS" and then by sheer coincidence something happens.

I firmly believe that if anyone really wanted to do this lowlife in, they would have done it. It is nearly impossible to remain hidden if someone is really determined to find you.

I just think that for now--probably until her probabtion is done and they want her to be marketable--her people think it is in her best interest to be hated.

I think you done hit the nail right on the head with why these reports are coming out and why there's so-called anti FCA messages on the enternet, only generated to get her sympathy. By all accounts it's just a little too late for FCA to be out in public, to say anything in book form, interview whatever. Whatever her roadshow is trying to do with media story planting, it's a major fail. They shouldn't try so hard. She isn't well liked at all and most of the public wishes she'd just go away. Nobody should reward her with an interview, nobody needs to reward her for anything, why should they. Look what she did, look how many people got hurt. That's all she has to answer to. I want to see her squirm, but only in another trial.

Right on Krkrjx ITA !! I myself hate and dispise Casey along with the majority of the people in this country. However we are not murderers but law abiding citizens and OCA has nothing to fear from us. Im sure there are a couple Jack Ruby's out there that would like to do her in but her biggest threat comes from her inner circle who keeps the public inflamed to ensure a big payday . Damn ghoulish vultures

I think that if someone did her in it would be one of the kooks holding those signs that said "marry me" when she was released from jail. Not because they are mad that she murdered Caylee in cold blood but because she rejected them cold bloodedly.

The issue here is not whether she has 6 kids from different fathers, when she got pregnant, poor, rich or how she had led her life. She's not on trial for her decisions in her own life and to be judge for them. The issue is KC lied and in that lie affected her life (amongst everyone elses) and that affected her ability to care for her children. I really hope that we don't land up in the similar situation of the trial again where these lawyers find a way to deter and bamboozle off topic with 50 other accusations and judgments that make no sense, nor relevant to get away from the actual fact of what this is about. They are all spit and fire when you allow it, not everyone is pinellas material
Or her looks, whether she is a "10" or not!!!

Wouldn't it stand to reason that if KC were actually targeting someone that she would pick someone who had a background like ZG's, struggling to make ends meet, rather someone with a pristine background? Most people who have the perfect life would not be candidates for kidnapping a child.

When KC told investigators that nanny had no tattoos that she was aware of could it be that she was trying to lead them away from the tattoo shop where she had hers done because LE seemed to think there was a connection there and that may have been where she got her information on ZG. jmo

--------------------
You are so right! I feel the same way. People may say they'd do this or that but truthfully I dont see anyone wanting to sit in jail the rest of their life for her. She is not worth wasting a life over. Oh people may yell at her or say they'd like to do this or that but when push comes to shove they wouldnt touch her with a ten ft. pole. IMO they are trying to keep her in the headlines
hoping for an offer to make some money. J.B.,KC, it aint gonna happen! People no longer shive a git what happens to her...:floorlaugh:

I did see a tabloid front page article reporting one a couple of days ago- supposedly they had to move her to a new safe house because she was found. They've moved her 2-3x around Florida- Gainsville was one of the places I recall...:waitasec: I hope it's true!:woohoo: Made my day to read that!!!

I did see a tabloid front page article reporting one a couple of days ago- supposedly they had to move her to a new safe house because she was found. They've moved her 2-3x around Florida- Gainsville was one of the places I recall...:waitasec: I hope it's true!:woohoo: Made my day to read that!!!

I thought JB denied that rumor????

Uh huh. This is Mr. Green's kindergarten response. You dare us, so nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in poo poo Zenaida!!!!

OT: I see this everytime I open this tread and it cracks me up - I think it should be on the top of each page in this thread

Oh that is sad. This squalid liar hasn't worked a day since she was 19yrs of age but she needs 'time to relax' and I'm sure that would disturb her parasitic lifestyle :innocent:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-texas-equusearch-20111205,0,3367506.story

Casey Anthony: Texas Equusearch can file brief in defamation case, judge says

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
10:44 a.m. EST, December 5, 2011

"A search-and-rescue team that looked for slain toddler Caylee Anthony can file a brief in Zenaida Gonzalez's civil suit against Casey Anthony, a judge ruled this morning.

Both Texas Equusearch and Gonzalez want Anthony to fully answer questions under oath in separate civil suits. .....

<snipped>

..... Anthony's legal team opposed the filing of the so-called "amicus brief."

Gonzalez attorney Matt Morgan, meanwhile, welcomed the filing.

A hearing on Gonzalez's motion to compel Anthony's full testimony at deposition is scheduled for Thursday, also in front of Judge Munyon. ...... "

Wonder what effect legally her lying appeal (4 counts down to 1 count as stated by LF in Court before JP) has on her answering in these civil depos? I don't have a good feeling about J. Munyon, at all, but would LOVE it if FCA is made to actually speak and answer some questions ...... otherwise, I guess these civil cases will go forward without FCA's testimony at all ??

I just want to see her again speaking and lying pathologically, it has been a while since the jail house tapes, is that the last time we saw her HERSELF speak??? except for in court that one day when Finnell was on the phone she said she could speak for herself without her attys, and "I agree with Ms. Finnell" or something to that effect? would love to see her get angry and do the "fisties" thing again :floorlaugh:

oh, wait, was her SINCERE apology to Amy where she desparately tries to muster up the look of an apologetic person and spoke in her little baby voice about those felonies after the jailhouse tapes, I think so? remember that TMZ rumor of an article that she was in therapy (yeah, right, no time for that as she is RELAXING right now) and had all of these different pesonalities, one was that she was a little 2-year-old or something, wonder if she had that same BABY VOICE in her IMAGINARY THERAPY :maddening:

IMO, MOO, etc.

Oh LinasK - we had so much fun with this one - which hit the tabloids to coincide with Jeff Ashton's book release. How the "bodyguards" found out there was going to be a kidnap attempt was by a note "pinned" to the front door and a warning email.

I was positive she was actually being turfed - that it was simply a Rental Eviction if there was even a grain of truth. But I think Baez looked at the public reaction - which was :great::floorlaugh::great: and quickly denied the rumor.

We've heard so many stories of what OCA is doing, such as therapy, getting an education, writing a book, planning to adopt a child, marrying a Mexican millionaire which are all proven as lies, but this kidnap attempt was THE BEST so far to keep us amused until she has to testify in the ZFG case.

Oh LinasK - we had so much fun with this one - which hit the tabloids to coincide with Jeff Ashton's book release. How the "bodyguards" found out there was going to be a kidnap attempt was by a note "pinned" to the front door and a warning email.

I was positive she was actually being turfed - that it was simply a Rental Eviction if there was even a grain of truth. But I think Baez looked at the public reaction - which was :great::floorlaugh::great: and quickly denied the rumor.

We've heard so many stories of what OCA is doing, such as therapy, getting an education, writing a book, planning to adopt a child, marrying a Mexican millionaire which are all proven as lies, but this kidnap attempt was THE BEST so far to keep us amused until she has to testify in the ZFG case.

Maybe KC lied about him being "Mexican" and having his own island. Maybe this "rich" man is actually from Maryland and his island was somewhere he was living in temporary quarters for the past four months. Maybe she met this mystery man through her attorney???? Possibilities are endless. Just guessing here but I could see it happening, no really I could. Don't laugh. It's possible. I mean if you are going to lie....one would have to be rich with their own island. Funny how the media has not discovered this man's name considering how many people own an offshore island in Mexico. lol jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain