Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
831200853336pmlz6.png

And to repeat my prior question - what do they do there? Pray, hold hands, pull taffy, what??

Yes, yes, I dunno, and no clue, and they light candles and such.....kinda just be together to support the family, and pray for Caylee.....I really wish I knew if LE let the family know the DNA findings........

NG showing the arrest of KC with what's her name...

Don't you think LE would have notified the family of their findings before releasing it to the public?

I am sure they did, but the GPs won't admit it. In their eyes (and from their words) Caylee is still alive.

I have a co-worker who lives near there, he says traffic has increased in the neighborhood, he now takes another way home.

p.s. I can pray for both!

The increase in traffic is definately noticable. I'm lucky I work overnights. I wear earplugs when I sleep and my bedroom is in the back of the house, lol.

What are we looking at? Vigil?

Yes, yes, I dunno, and no clue, and they light candles and such.....kinda just be together to support the family, and pray for Caylee.....I really wish I knew if LE let the family know the DNA findings........

Thanks Kimi.

I've never been to a vigil, but from the ones I've seen on tv they pray for the safe return
of the missing person. When they did the Laci Peterson vigil, the family spoke (all except
Scott, who was too busy yucking it up with his friends, all spoke and said how they needed everyone's help in finding Laci & Conner.

Of course, that one didn't have abrasive people conducting it.

I imagine the Anthonys are going on and on about how awful the police are, how they lied to her and barged into her house and that no one is looking for Caylee, and they might even mention, as an after thought that she thinks Caylee is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam