MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did relay your comments to Peasintheirpods. I'm sorry that you did not like the content of the show with BB, KB and DB. I want you to know that JS, friends of Phylica, and BB, KB and DB were interviewed at Peas regarding Phylicia's disappearance. All were given interviews to hear their side of the story. For DB and KB it was their first interview to the public at Peas. Peas was a place to listen to each of them in a non-hostile enviroment. Peas is not in the business of having their guest in a hostile situation, they treat each of their guests with compassion, concern and are always gracious to each individual person. Peas are not detectives, police, a court of law nor the Nancy Grace show. Each member of Phylicia's family and friends was treated graciously at Peas as they always will be! Each member was there to discuss what they felt appropriate at the time of their interview. The interview was done with Phylicia in mind. At the time of the Peas interview with DB, KB, and BB many people were pointing the finger at DB. DB was given her chance to speak what was on her mind as was KB while on the air! Peas in not the place for judging or fingerpointing but to listen to people who are in much pain from having a missing loved one or friend. Peasintheirpods is a wonderful organization helping children and families find their loved ones again.

I just thought this was important. I don't want to bash Peas at all. They have a particular purpose, and it is clearly not investigative.

I so appreciate their dedication of FIVE shows to air information about Phylicia's disappearance. That was going above and beyond what is normally done on Peas for most cases. So please send my appreciation for what they've done.

I (like many of you) chomped at the bit during those interviews, because I so wanted to ask questions. But I realized it was not the venue for that. I wish, wish, wish NG would jump on this case. But there are so many cases... Sigh.

I think it is odd that the battery was mentioned at all in a "tweet." Almost too obvious, when he may have thought he was being clever.

Uncle LE/Har.Wat. on the Pray for PB Prayer Page has once again named mj. Not only that, Uncle LE is saying that mj sent a text from PB's cell phone "after she was already missing."

Uncle LE also says that if someone can come forward and say that they've spoken with PB "one minute before or anytime after" a text sent to PB was answered by mj, then he/Uncle LE is "wrong to think that he/mj should be on the list with db and all the other persons of interest."

Uncle LE also says that he's not saying that they did anything wrong, just need to find PB! He says send one to jail, then they'll get answers.

To quote Uncle LE, "Drinking with a minor is against the law."

I'm so glad that this has been addressed on the prayer page that I'm shocked. Also, it's HUGE that mj answered a text meant for PB (after she was missing no less.)

We now have confirmation that mj at one point had possession of PB's phone and used it. HUGE

Uncle LE/Har.Wat. on the Pray for PB Prayer Page has once again named mj. Not only that, Uncle LE is saying that mj sent a text from PB's cell phone "after she was already missing."

Uncle LE also says that if someone can come forward and say that they've spoken with PB "one minute before or anytime after" a text sent to PB was answered by mj, then he/Uncle LE is "wrong to think that he/mj should be on the list with db and all the other persons of interest."

Uncle LE also says that he's not saying that they did anything wrong, just need to find PB! He says send one to jail, then they'll get answers.

I'm so glad that this has been addressed on the prayer page that I'm shocked. Also, it's HUGE that mj answered a text meant for PB (after she was missing no less.)

We now have confirmation that mj at one point had possession of PB's phone and used it. HUGE

This might be true. Some days ago I read where someone said/mentioned something like, I think I might have used her phone to text, (not quoted). Shameful, I can't remember where I saw it at. I know it was a male that mentioned it. Hopefully, I will run across that comment again. I've been so busy at work, it's kind of hard to research. However, I've noticed some of the guys/people in the crew have closed their twitter/fb accounts to the public. TOOOOOO LATE! Open them back up Crew! Most of the crew had their accounts available on the 28th of Dec and shortly there-after-ward. To the crew: Do you think we're that slow?

For days now, I've been stuck on a thought of when I spoke to this young man. He's probably about 21. We were discussing cell phones. He told me that his cell phone fell in the river. He said he went fishing and fell out of a boat and lost his phone.

I wasn't sure if he just couldn't afford a cell phone due to struggles or if he did something bad and had to toss his cell phone. I guess if you throw the phone in deep water, it can't be pinged or is completely destroyed. I do not have a clue. The conversation was just strange to me.

I'm almost certain that if a cell phone is tossed into deep water, it would be hard to locate it. Not saying this is what happened to PB's phone after it had been used or taken away from her. Keep in mind, the phone is the first to get taken and controlled. Next comes the person to get handled harshly.

Please remember that info gleaned from facebook is considered rumor, not fact. Also, when posting from any social network site, the rule is: Paraphrase and provide a link. Do not copy and paste.

Thanks,

Salem

I've been listening to the music put out by this group that the cousins work with. They all (the group, and the cousins) have real talent. wonder if the people backing them know about PB?

Is it okay to post the name of the group?

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pray-...licia-Barnes/177767702243339?sk=wall&filter=1

Apologies for not having provided it earlier!

Well, we just have confirmation of the b fam's "belief" that mj used PB's phone.

There is a difference, thanks Salem for advising!

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pray-...licia-Barnes/177767702243339?sk=wall&filter=1

Apologies for not having provided it earlier!

Well, we just have confirmation of the b fam's "belief" that mj used PB's phone.

There is a difference, thanks Salem for advising!

I believe this guy (the Uncle) is getting his info from JS, and if so he is really calling them out.
We have said before why can't they bring charges against some of the POI's for drinking with a minor, and the drugs as well.
I guess LE needs proof, but I thought a confession was proof enough. Not sure about the laws in Bmore?
We need to reach out to this guy and hear what he is really wanting to say?

I think it is odd that the battery was mentioned at all in a "tweet." Almost too obvious, when he may have thought he was being clever.

Seems like to me he was trying to build an alibi for not tweeting.
These POI's really think that they have an air tight cover. They just don't understand that nothing is ever that tight when you are using these new
devices that are out here today. The services are ran and owned by a company, and we the consumer can not out smart them while we are using them.

I did relay your comments to Peasintheirpods. I'm sorry that you did not like the content of the show with BB, KB and DB. I want you to know that JS, friends of Phylica, and BB, KB and DB were interviewed at Peas regarding Phylicia's disappearance. All were given interviews to hear their side of the story. For DB and KB it was their first interview to the public at Peas. Peas was a place to listen to each of them in a non-hostile enviroment. Peas is not in the business of having their guest in a hostile situation, they treat each of their guests with compassion, concern and are always gracious to each individual person. Peas are not detectives, police, a court of law nor the Nancy Grace show. Each member of Phylicia's family and friends was treated graciously at Peas as they always will be! Each member was there to discuss what they felt appropriate at the time of their interview. The interview was done with Phylicia in mind. At the time of the Peas interview with DB, KB, and BB many people were pointing the finger at DB. DB was given her chance to speak what was on her mind as was KB while on the air! Peas in not the place for judging or fingerpointing but to listen to people who are in much pain from having a missing loved one or friend. Peasintheirpods is a wonderful organization helping children and families find their loved ones again.

I understand and appreciate the Peas show, I just wanted them to understand what it was like for the listeners (one being myself) wanting to help this case as well.
I am not trying to take anything from them, but to just suggest a fews things for the future that may help another case.
Thanks for your feedback.

Interesting what Uncle HW has to say regarding the text. I'm sure LE has worked on a timeline of texts between PB and her half sisters. A lone text following the time communication ceased between PB, KB and DB would certainly lead to evidence someone was posing as PB - in order to throw off the time of last communication.

I still believe while LE wants to make every effort to locate Phylicia, they are working on a number of possible charges -including a no body murder charge(s). I posted this link in one of the threads. Might be time to link it again. Might also be time for those responsible to think long and hard about fooling themselves into believing 'no body, no charges'. There is a 68 page PDF file with hundreds of murder convictions in no body cases.

http://www.nobodycases.com/cases.html

In addition to the pdf file the site is well worth reading.

I've been listening to the music put out by this group that the cousins work with. They all (the group, and the cousins) have real talent. wonder if the people backing them know about PB?

Is it okay to post the name of the group?

I'd say to wait a little longer. Make certain they are not affiliated with the disappearance of PB. If they are/were, I wouldn't want to promote this group in any shape form or fashion. However, if this group is named by msm to be POI's, then post the name and the article that states what they are accused of.

Or once discovery comes about, that this group is NOT affiliated with the disappearance of PB in NO shape, form or fashion, then give them a shout-out. Although, I'm not certain if their lyrics show respect for females.

Note: They do have a nice flow though. They need to work on those videos and they need a touch of Go-Go music in the back-ground on some parts where they can add a drop out.

At any rate. They know PB is missing and I see they have gigs set up here and there at times, from DC to Bmore and maybe other places. It would be nice if they took time out and spoke briefly about PB during one of their sessions each place they go to.

My thinking is that it was a valid excuse for being out of contact with people who expected him to be in contact with them, is that what you are thinking?

Or, he was so wasted the night before he forgot to charge it up.

Or he ended up not getting back to where ever his charger was, for some reasons....

BBM, of the three I strongly agree with the bolded one. It was a CMA excuse. I will eat my keyboard if MJ doesn't know exactly what happened and exactly where PB was placed.

:twocents:

BBM, of the three I strongly agree with the bolded one. It was a CMA excuse. I will eat my keyboard if MJ doesn't know exactly what happened and exactly where PB was placed.

:twocents:

I will eat my entire laptop.

I will eat my entire laptop.

I'll raise you! I'll eat my entire desktop!

I think what will eventually happen is we will all be blown away unexpected arrests when they occur. We'll go on thinking nothing is happening and then wham, we'll be pleasantly surprised (in a that came out of left field way) arrests have been made. I just know it. Don't know when it will happen, but am certain that is how it will happen.

From the folks I have been talking to, I can tell you all that the work we are doing here is important. We NEED to keep pushing and looking and sleuthing and lurking. It is a vital supplement to what LE is doing, and especially to what LE is releasing to those who are helping with the search. I just wanted to pass that on.

One of the most important things we can do is gather information/evidence about what is being said on the interweb.

Something that hasn't been done is collect all of the comments that have been made on various pages (PEAS facebook, Prayer Facebook, News articles, Nancy Grace Facebook, Pat Brown Facebook....) since PB went missing. If anyone wants to gather and organize those, that would be huge. Any takers? :)

Georgiajean,
I can start compiling information from the various pages. Sorry I have not been available that much. Monday, I went over to the old apartment on West Bend Drive near Rolling Road where MJ and his girlfriend moved out a few months ago. I went in the building and walked around the parking lot by the grassy areas. Nothing found. Not too far from there is a remote wooded area where the Old Frederick Road bridge is located. I started taking pictures of that area but was approached by some strange guy that came up from the the bushy/wooded area by the river. We started each other, but his intentions were easy to detect, he turned his back, watched cars go by, and I could tell that he was thinking of a moment to strike. I jumped in my truck a drove past him. He looked down at my license plates but hopefully he couldn't remember the first part of it. This is a part of Patapsco Park that is several miles going north from where police were searching. This area is very remote and scary. Several cars were parked along a small lot who were fishing. I couldn't see their exact fishing spots due to the stranger who caused me to run out of better safe than sorry. This has become very exciting. I did this on my own, not asked by anyone. This was just an area that I used to pass by when taking short cuts from Columbia, MD. I was planning to go over to another wooded area close to a park in the city but it will be better if I wait til tomorrow or early Saturday. H.W. sent me some pictures of an apartment area off Frederick Road that I asked him to check. I need to determine where to store all these pictures. Some are currently on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288