Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
elepher, the 30th of May Moon will be in Virgo while Mercury moves direct, so we can expect a turn of events then. I am not talking about locating Victoria's body, that should come much sooner; the Sun was inconjunct Pluto of the court chart, so she by rights she should have been found today.

OldSoul, the two outcomes refers to the future not some happening during commission of the crime but that doesn't mean the intercept itself did not affect the crime. The behavior of the perpetrators toward their victim is what will emerge to jolt us. That is what the turned chart shows. I dread hearing about it.

elepher, the 30th of May Moon will be in Virgo while Mercury moves direct, so we can expect a turn of events then. I am not talking about locating Victoria's body, that should come much sooner; the Sun was inconjunct Pluto of the court chart, so she by rights she should have been found today.

OldSoul, the two outcomes refers to the future not some happening during commission of the crime but that doesn't mean the intercept itself did not affect the crime. The behavior of the perpetrators toward their victim is what will emerge to jolt us. That is what the turned chart shows. I dread hearing about it.

Thanks Tuba, I dread hearing about it as well - my heart is sick for this little one. Me thinks if one reads the exact charges that were laid against Rafferty, there may be good insight into what we are in store for... it is going to be ghastly and very ugly and no I don't want to hear about it.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/p...610116428&hiq=carol,lynne,mclintic&ref=search

I don't know if you guys can get in. I had to join the london, on network to get it. If you can refresh my memory on how to do a screenshot I can try that.

Admittedly, it looks nothing like the woman we saw in the video, yet I'm still pretty confident it's her. Her profile is titled Carol LYNNE Mclintic (sic) - Lynne with an "e", same as Terri. She's in the London network. She's about the right age. In both the FB photo and the video, she's smoking. It's got be more than coincidence.

I tracked her down through info from the general thread.

ETA - I have to say that I don't know the woman personally, so I can't say for absolute 100% sure. I don't want to send the Astros on a wild goose chase. I will say there are not many hits for Carol McClintics when you just google the name, let alone with the middle name Lynne, in the vicinity of Woodstock.

Hi, It would appear that Carol has gone through some major transformations in appearance over the past few years. It is my understanding that she is dealing with a cancer diagnosis. If you compare the screenshots below to the videos of her now the degradation is very remarkable. Are we sure this is the same person? I will delete screenshots if we are unsure or if they should not be here. Here are the screenshots:

Attachments

• Carol and Terri.jpg
    Carol and Terri.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 90
  • Carol McClintic.jpg
    Carol McClintic.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Carol Lynne McClintic Facebook.jpg
    Carol Lynne McClintic Facebook.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 66
Mars will also enter a new Sign on 31 May, Taurus. Automatically, Mars aspects Pluto, so important to the court event chart (perps' arraignment) and it is a horrific influence.
It pertains to the specifics of what happened to our victim. Mars will also square both the north and south nodes of the Moon: loss and associations of terpitude.

Sunday, May 24, we have a New Moon, 3°28' II. This activates the media, particularly television reporting, therefore from the end of the month (30 & 31) and on through June, we should have saturating coverage. The New Moon is precisely trine the arraignment node, which is news oriented. We are really just waiting upon the direct of Mercury for more divulgence and exposure.

Hi, It would appear that Carol has gone through some major transformations in appearance over the past few years. It is my understanding that she is dealing with a cancer diagnosis. If you compare the screenshots below to the videos of her now the degradation is very remarkable. Are we sure this is the same person? I will delete screenshots if we are unsure or if they should not be here. Here are the screenshots:

With comparing the two images and looking at the facial features, I personally believe this is the mother in both. It has been said in the news that she is dying of intestinal cancer. Any ill person would put a picture when they looked better on FB.

I hope others will take a look and add there comments. Really take note of all facial features in both pictures.

With comparing the two images and looking at the facial features, I personally believe this is the mother in both. It has been said in the news that she is dying of intestinal cancer. Any ill person would put a picture when they looked better on FB.

I hope others will take a look and add there comments. Really take note of all facial features in both pictures.

You know dianebs, you are absolutely correct in what you have said - this is the same person. The facial features are the same in both pix IMO. I have gone back to original post and added the 3rd picture which is the most current for comparison.

Mercury is creeping on 40° from Mars, a nonagon. This is an aspect of either release from captivity or initiation. Into what, some weird rite?

This note has been in the back of my mind for days now. Terri was at least dabbling in the Crips as was evidenced by her FB account. There are some reports that indicate that murder may be a requirement for initiation in the Crips gang ... and I leave it at that. Here is a snapshot of the Crips album as taken from Terri's FB account prior to the account being dismantled.

Attachments

• FB Crip.jpg
    FB Crip.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 47
This note has been in the back of my mind for days now. Terri was at least dabbling in the Crips as was evidenced by her FB account. There are some reports that indicate that murder may be a requirement for initiation in the Crips gang ... and I leave it at that. Here is a snapshot of the Crips album as taken from Terri's FB account prior to the account being dismantled.

Here is an article that quotes what Terri had in her FB account regarding the Crips gang.

The young Ms. McClintic's online Facebook profile suggested an infatuation with a violent lifestyle. She aspired to be a member of the notorious Crips street gang, taking photos of herself glaring at a camera with a bandana tied over her mouth. She took several online tests: "What drug are you?" (her result was methamphetamine); "How evil are you" (pretty much evil); "What kind of guy would you fall for?" (the bad boy); and "What crime are you?" (murder).

http://v1.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20090521.TORIMCCLINTIC21ART2256/TPStory/

This is to follow on what Dianebs has posted. Here is the last visual that I have on Terri L Crips stuff (snapshot taken prior to account being dismantled):

Attachments

• PhotoAlbum1.jpg
    PhotoAlbum1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 40
A former girlfriend described Rafferty as 'secretive.' Another ex thought he was a 'nice guy' until she discovered $2,000 missing from her bank account, at which point she dumped him. A synonym for 'secretive' is 'deceptive.'

His astrological natal chart is deceptive as well.

MichaelThomasRaffertyNATAL.gif

This natal chart cast for Sunrise is an example of what you see is not what you get --- at least not upon first glance.

In fact, if someone had asked me to examine this chart as a possible perp prior to his arrest for the kidnapping, rape* and murder of a young female child, I would not have immediately placed him on the 'top suspect' list. [* yes, I know rape was not included in the charges. You will see, however, it will be added once Victoria's body is found and forensics completed.]

While the chart shows MOON afflictions, the typical rage/brutality/homicidal tendencies markers are not glaringly obvious. We see no obvious MARS/SATURN, MARS/URANUS, MARS/NEPTUNE, MARS/PLUTO or SATURN/PLUTO connections. The SUN/PLUTO conjunction is wide and out of sign. However, the first clue is right there: PLUTO at the 22nd degree -- 'kill or be killed,' according to Serbian Astrologer Nikola Stojanovic. When someone has been arrested for murder, we must consider 22 degrees in his chart.

PLUTO, often associated with death, rape and murder in forensic astrology, is square CERES, often associated with kidnapping. The PLUTO/CERES midpoint is associated with kidnapping and rape. In Rafferty's chart, this midpoint falls at 08 Virgo, partile conjunct TORO, the asteroid of brutality.

The TORO-PLUTO/CERES is close square Rafferty's VERTEX-MOON conjunction opposite natal MARS --- a violent T-Square with the TORO-PLUTO/CERES as the focal point. Unfortunately and tragically, Tori Stafford's natal VERTEX (fate) is posited at 09 Sagittarius --- partile opposed Rafferty's natal VERTEX and intricately involved in his ugly TORO-PLUTO/CERES square VERTEX-MOON opposite MARS T-square.

Midpoint pictures clearly reveal what is going on beneath Rafferty's seemingly 'nice guy' surface:

SATURN = VENUS/MARS = SUN: abnormal and pathological sex expression

NODES = MARS/SATURN: events featuring death, cruelty, sadism

EQ (a secondary Ascendant) = MARS/PLUTO: a person who wants to use force or compulsion at every occasion (Ebertin)

EROS conj. URANUS sextile VENUS: unusual or strange sexual compulsions; with VENUS also square NEPTUNE: erotic imagination, erotic aberrations (exaggerated because VENUS is conj. JUPITER of expansion)

MERCURY the thought process is at SERPENTIS, 19 Scorpio, Retrograde. Evil thoughts (SERPENTIS), hidden, not visible (retrograde), focused on self-gratification. (MERCURY Rx semisquare SATURN, conj. URANUS and opposite CHIRON in self-gratifying Taurus)

Recall the LAST SEEN Event chart featured SUN and MARS at the 19th degree, with Event MARS 19 Pisces trine Rafferty's natal MERCURY-SERPENTIS and Event SUN 19 Aries partile inconjunct, triggering the hidden, evil, self-gratifying thoughts.

Tri-WheelVictoriaStaffordNatal-MTRa.gif

Additionally, Event chart Midheaven 21 Taurus is partile opposed Rafferty's natal EROS (sexual compulsions) at 21 Scorpio, and this EROS is itself the MERCURY/URANUS midpoint: sudden action on unusual, aberrant sexual thoughts.

Event chart EQ (secondary Ascendant) is partile conjunct Rafferty's natal nodal axis, another strong marker tying him to the Event.

So much for the crying in court, 'I didn't do it!'

The Stars suggest otherwise.

Thanks,
Soulscape

(partial quote)

This natal chart cast for Sunrise is an example of what you see is not what you get --- at least not upon first glance.

In fact, if someone had asked me to examine this chart as a possible perp prior to his arrest for the kidnapping, rape* and murder of a young female child, I would not have immediately placed him on the 'top suspect' list. [* yes, I know rape was not included in the charges. You will see, however, it will be added once Victoria's body is found and forensics completed.]

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape.

It's amazing how much your charts and commentary always seem dead on to me.

I had looked through his photos, and based on his family, friends, and cats was starting to think, despite the charges, evidence and TLMs implication, that it was POSSIBLE that he wasn't involved.

However your analysis clears that up for me.

Fellow sleuth POTATOHEAD has provided a link to an updated Timeline.

Thank you!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3782099&postcount=52"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Canada-Victoria Stafford FACTS and LINKS only[/ame]

As noted in my post above, Michael Thomas Rafferty's natal chart does not immediately reveal the darkness within. The chart of his 'accomplice,' however, is blatantly dark.

Terri-LynneMcClinticNATAL.gif

Keep in mind this is a chart cast for Sunrise and as such, the Ascendant, Midheaven, house cusps and MOON positions are questionable. Nonetheless, I find Sunrise charts can be read symbolically, often providing uncannily accurate information.

There are several placements that immediately capture attention.

1. HADES, which symbolizes filth, garbage, death, disgust, debasement and vulgarity, hovers over the Sunrise ASCENDANT. This does not paint a pretty picture regarding her personality.

2. CERES, often prominent in abduction charts, is at the murderous 22nd degree - 'kill or be killed,' according to Serbian Astrologer Nikola Stojanovic. Of note is the fact that TLM's CERES is partile square Rafferty's natal PLUTO (22 Libra). Recall that PLUTO + CERES can = kidnapping and rape. Furthermore, TLM's natal CERES is close opposed her own natal SATURN 24 Capricorn which itself is the midpoint of her natal MARS and PLUTO.

Recall: SATURN = MARS/PLUTO - tendency to proceed in a brutal manner; suffering [or perpetration of] violent assaults, injuries. Add CERES in and you get kidnapping in the mix. (This aspect pattern also supports TLM's own rape as a young child.)

Also note TLM's MARS is sesquiquadrate natal PLUTO, an extremely stressful and challenging aspect which further supports manifestation of brutality either suffered or perpetrated.

3. MOON is sorely afflicted, suggesting many challenges involving the mother during early childhood. A child who grows up under such adverse aspects rarely adjusts well in adulthood.

4. SUN suffers afflictions from SATURN and NEPTUNE, and SATURN is Retrograde. The SATURN RX phenomenon according to renowned Astrologer Noel Tyl often correlates with trauma suffered because of the Father. Either the Father was not there, was there but not effective in meeting the child's needs, or was there, but brutal and unsupportive. In TLM's case, the birth father was never in the picture and the adoptive father abandoned her. These life events would fracture her ability to relate to men in a healthy manner.

5. TLM's natal EROS (sexual compulsions) at 25 Aries squares natal SATURN 24 Capricorn, which again, = MARS/PLUTO. This is a harsh and dangerous aspect pattern. EROS is disposited by aggressive MARS, which itself is posited in Aries, its own sign. TLM is likely attracted to/ addicted to / obsessed with self-centered 'bad guys' (MARS in Aries) that are good-looking (MOON in attractive Libra), sweet-talking (MOON trine Gemini SUN), and, likely, who cause pain (SUN sesquiquadrate SATURN Rx).

6. TLM's natal TORO (brutality) at 17 Gemini is contraparallel unpredictable URANUS which itself is semisquare VENUS. TORO is also inconjunct natal PLUTO, which is parallel JUPITER. All of this gives a sense of a powerful (PLUTO) and unpredictable (URANUS) time bomb that could explode exponentially (JUPITER expands all that it touches) at any time --- and the target of such explosion would likely be a woman (semisquare VENUS). Since VENUS is also the natural significator of a female child, you can see that sudden & expansive violence against a young girl could be a potential manifestation.

The co-involvement of TLM and MTR in Victoria Stafford's kidnapping, rape and murder is apparent in the Tri-Wheel.

Tri-WheelVictoriaStaffordNatal-TLMc.gif

If you print this chart, consider entering MTR's PLUTO at 22 Libra in the Middle Wheel in the 4th House and draw a connecting line to TLM's CERES 22 Cancer, and another connecting line to TLM's SATURN 24 Capricorn. You will then see a T-square with MTR's PLUTO as the focal point.

Look at BLACK MOON LILITH in the Event chart at 24 Capricorn. BML is partile conjunct TLM's natal SATURN 24 Capricorn and Victoria Stafford's natal nodal axis 24 Capricorn/Cancer; close conjunct Victoria's natal SUN 23 Cancer and TLM's natal CERES 22 Cancer --- and all these placements are close square Rafferty's natal PLUTO 22 Libra, with CERES and PLUTO in the murderous 22nd degree. This pattern speaks volumes, connecting kidnapping (CERES, PLUTO) with death (BML, SATURN, NODES), and because the CERES placement is TLM's and the PLUTO placement is MTR's, they are acting together.

Additionally, Event Chart Part of DEATH 10 Aquarius is partile conjunct TLM's nodal axis, clearly tying her into the murder.

In light of this astrological forensic examination, I can't help but wonder if the reason TLM appears to be leading LE on a 'wild goose chase' regarding the recovery of the remains is because TLM's DNA (most likely in addition to MTR's DNA) is on Victoria Stafford's corpse?

Thanks,
Soulscape

after the arrest of MH for murdering and raping sandra...i'm wondering if this is a case similar. it seems that TLM was the dominant one in this relationship even though she was the younger. she could have "pushed" him to act out on his fantasy with tori. perhaps she had a dark fantasy of her own to go along with it.

Soulscape or Tuba, is it possable to give a location based on these charts of Tori's body? I have no clue as to how that works. I have tried learning it, but I just do not get it.
I did notice in TLM chart Hades, which is filth and garbage, is that just her personality or could it be that Tori was disposed of in a trash bin or land fill?
I mean I do understand that this is a natal chart but is it possable, thats why the trash bin was taken?

Hi, I am new here and posting for the first time, though I have been reading and following the posts on Tori's disappearance/abduction for some time. Astrology has been a love since the age of 16. I am now 51. Having said that, I am still very much a student astrologer, and have focused on myself, family, friends and relationships on/off through the years, dependent very much on time availability (single working mom). Haven't dabbled in anything like I've read on here, and am amazed at the posts and ability of the astrologers posting.

My friend strongly suggests this little girl was already dead (by the next day) when details of the circumstances and news reports were out that she was missing. When we discussed further, she also indicated strong feelings that TLM was greatly infatuated with MR, and he was probably becoming more and more sexually aggressive with her in their relationship. This suggestion could be supported by some of the media's reporting from people that were previously involved with MR, one I read stating that he was into bondage, sadism, and was "aggressive". Similarities may exist and have been suggested by some that this is like the Karla Homolka/Paul Bernardo saga.

Continuing - the little girl knew TLM, or at least who she was, as opposed to what has been reported in the media, that only Tori's mother knew of TLM through the dog breeding conversations. I should point out, that one news report suggests that Tori's mom even suggested the strap seen over TLM's shoulder in the surveillance video may have been the strap/leash belonging to her dog (which are of the shih-tzu breed = small dog) - something else for the sleuths to ponder perhaps, (rather than a purse, which bumping against her leg or side might have accounted for the gait of this woman in the video) as another way to draw Tori to "willingly" go/leave with TLM. Media reports state that Tori "loved all animals", dogs, cats, horses, etc. If this is a possibility, than it is highly probable that Tori would have been more easily led away. Now, no one has confirmed that TLM was walking along with a dog in tow, but I thought I'd put it out there.

My friend feels that Tori only knew she was in trouble, once she was "in the car", and that the two accused immediately drove away from the Woodstock vicinity, and obviously to what we have come to know as "to the Guelph area". In answer to my question of where is she, her remains, she suggests that MR - sorry to be graphic here - after raping, and sexually molesting her, he more than likely killed her (strangulation) and in disposing of her remains, possibly dismembered. Now remember, he used to work at a meat-processing plant in the Guelph area (and having lived in Guelph myself for almost 9 years, back to 5 years ago), I would suggest this would have probably been at what is known as "Better Beef Ltd." For the record, it's also reported that while in Guelph he worked at a landscaping firm (to me, conjuring dirt and digging - might equal digging a grave?) and was reportedly a good employee when his former boss was contacted.

Note the age differences - Tori - 8, TLM most reports suggest she's 18. And, of course, MR is 28. Going from Tori as the victim at 8 years moving up 10 years to TLM, and another 10 to MR. Has this struck anyone else?
My friend feels MR would have turned into a serial killer (like Paul Bernardo) Tori being most likely his first conquest. TLM was just young, stupid, infatuated, and "luckily" was caught and recorded in the video. Otherwise, can you imagine? It could possibly have went on and continued with others.

If MR did as my friend suggests, and that the two then drove around (and by this time it was later at night - at least dark - MR knowing the Guelph area, went with Tori's remains in the trunk, stopping along the way, here and there, disposing of her "body parts". This in answer to my question of why were the police looking in Rockwood, Ontario, and are now all the way in the Fergus/Belwood area? As a note, again from living in Guelph myself, Rockwood is a popular conservation area (lake - beach - summertime - youth) and one that surely MR knew well enough, and most likely had been to. Same possibility exists with Belwood (Belwood Lake) and even Guelph (Guelph Lake).

Continuing (sorry, I'm long-winded, and it's a fault of mine) - she feels the police have already found something like "an arm", but if TLM is going from memory (my input here) in supposedly wanting to help, the foilage/landscape has changed since April the 8th. As reported in the news media, winter's breath had not departed, and now everything is green and in bloom, and if it was nighttime, this would add to TLM's difficulty in knowing one area from the next. Rock piles figure prominently, but are not uncommonly found throughout the area, in farmer's fields, etc. A previous poster (sorry, I'm thinking it was Tuba) indicated in one post, that something should have been found by now. So, my point here is, that probably something has been, but obviously not Tori's entire remains. Also to note, that shortly after the "recovery mission" for Tori's remains had begun, a forensic van was reported to be at the mother's home, asking for a tooth (which Tori wanted her mother to keep), and recently worn clothing/shoes were collected, to establish a DNA profile for Tori. This would tie into that they perhaps already have "something" to check? Though nothing has been confirmed or reported, yet. Thoughts from others? Tuba?

Also, in this same timeline - various car wash places in Guelph were being examined.Again continuing, the police have the car - a 2003 Honda Civic, and could unequivocally confirm that there indeed had been a "murder". My thinking is a car wash could not completely wipe out "evidence".

Another complicating factor to make note of: (Tuba again is right on, about twists and turns, and I concur, they have only begun, probably in comparison to what will eventually come out). It's been noted, that the police were given TLM's name as a possible suspect to investigate (by more than one party - the neighbour girl and her friend, as well as Tori's own mother). Reports indicate that TLM went into custody on a probation violation on April the 12th, and by the time the police got their tips, and then acted on it, they had interviewed her twice. The first time, asking her to "walk", to compare her gait to the one seen in the video. It matched. At the second interview, is when TLM reportedly made some admissions to the police, and it was that same night when the arrests of TLM and MR were made, and the parents were notified, and then the media informed and reported the next day. However, TLM found out that MR was seeing another girl on the "outside", while she was stuck in the "inside", and that this is what caused her to "speak up", and not anything else. She wanted revenge on MR. If in fact she was so infatuated with him, and helped and planned to provide him with Tori for his own nefarious reasons, then it stands to reason how TLM would be very angry to find out he was "seeing another girl/woman". Tuba indicates a darker chart with TLM, and that MR is not - at least upon, first glance. (again, not trying to lessen MR's role here in any way).

Something else to note - MR made reference to (Facebook?) that if he could, he would go back to change the last 5 years. Anyone else come across this reference? That he had regrets of some kind, but for what is my question? What is he referring to? What - and did something happen? Is he referring to a past relationship? Event?

Proven liar: Richmond Ontario High School, but that school reports he was there for a brief period of time - 95/96 and had in fact, only obtained one school credit for that time.

Varying reports about oxy - from the media reports about Tori's own mother's history of drug use, and her eventual admission to her own addiction to it, to suggestions that her and her boyfriend James bought oxy from TLM?

Thanks for reading all this, if you're still with me, and interested in feedback on the possibility I've outlined, as my friend suggests, that Tori's remains may unfortunately not all be in one piece.

So, is it a wild goose chase the police are on with TLM, or does she genuinely (her lawyer purports) want to help bring Tori's remains back to her parents for closure? And, of course, the difficulty is complicated by the time of year then, on April the 8th, and now, and that we might be looking in more than one location?

I'd appreciate any input and thoughts. And, if this holds water, or holds true, can any of you work on the very difficult task of location(s)?

As for the court time for arraignment, I work in the courthouse, though not in Woodstock, but a closer-lying community, a bit larger than Woodstock. I don't have any connection to other co-workers in the provincial government that work in Woodstock to ask, to better help pinpoint the time of their matter being called, but based on my jurisdiction, yes, ten o'clock is the start time, but that doesn't always mean it's exact. If it was a list and bail court, which I assume was and might be the case, the list is supposed to go from 9 to 10, but of course can go longer. Then, time is needed for the courtroom clerk to do their paperwork before bail court starts. Some days require a bit more time than others. However, my thinking is that allowing for a smaller jurisdiction than where I sit and work, and knowing the high profile of the matter, and media attention, the court would probably certainly put this matter as the first one on the docket to address before other ones, to keep judicial order in the courtroom and court decorum, etc. So, if someone can even verify, the time (through a media outlet/reporter/news station of when the video was taken during their exit - was it after 11 for example? Before 11? Around ten thirty, perhaps, this might help pinpoint just when - at least between what time period as a possible start and finish to when this matter was addressed.

It could very well have lasted just a matter of 2-3 minutes, as it was remanded to April 28th. So the window of time, could be possibly narrowed, if it's crucial for the forensic astroligists on here to be more exact for their calculations and readings. If in the meantime, I can discreetly inquire and find out (I think I know somebody that knows somebody, but it will be touchy to ask, but I can't say for sure, if I can, or will be successful to follow this avenue) and I don't think Woodstock has gone digital yet, but may still be using the old analog equipment. (Digital would be much better, because it's date stamped as the courtroom reporter logs his/her notes to each proceeding matter, along with the fact that the entire proceeding is being "recorded", which in fact, is what is considered "the record". So, if analog, it's written log notes by the courtroom reporters (sans times), but if it's digital (date time stamps are automatically recorded, and the reporter will key in her log notes, occasionally, hitting a new start time for each section she types her notes (just a roadmap of sorts to the proceedings, which helps when a playback is requested - not to often, and also assists, when the official transcript of a proceeding is requested, and the courtroom reporter uses this only as a guide to typing a verbatim transcript - notes change of speakers, context of what was said, noting "key words", start of arraignment, when facts were read in, testimony begins, for who, whether it's in-chief, cross-examination, or re-examination, judge's finding of guilt, judge's reasons for sentence, or reasons for judgment, when there was a recess, or if the matter was stood down, etc.) Obviously the start time of each new matter is "recorded and entered", which would be "most accurate".

Okay, that's it. Again, my apologies for the long dialogue.

Soulscape or Tuba, is it possable to give a location based on these charts of Tori's body? I have no clue as to how that works. I have tried learning it, but I just do not get it.
I did notice in TLM chart Hades, which is filth and garbage, is that just her personality or could it be that Tori was disposed of in a trash bin or land fill?
I mean I do understand that this is a natal chart but is it possable, thats why the trash bin was taken?

Hello Butterfly,

In the Reported Missing chart, Tori is symbolized by Lord 9, VENUS. This is because Grandma did the reporting and a grandchild is 5th from the 5th, or a 9th house person. This chart was shown with commentary both by myself and Tuba previously in this Thread.

You want to know whether she may have been disposed of in a trash bin, so we need to look at HADES. Additionally, after examining the charts of MTR and TLM, I have been wondering whose DNA was left on the body. So let's look at PALLAS, the Asteroid which governs the genetic code, while we're at it...

ToriStaffordReportedMissingPallas.gif

HADES of filth, garbage, etc., conjuncts the MIDHEAVEN from the 9th House and squares VENUS, significator of Tori. In addition, HADES is focal point of a T-square involving the EQ (a secondary Ascendant) and the VERTEX, suggesting the body (Ascendant) was 'fated' (VERTEX) to wind up in a trash pile/ dump, etc.

Now please keep in mind, planetary energies can express in myriad of ways, so this doesn't necessarily 'prove' that's what transpired. The perps could have thought (MERCURY sextile HADES) about this type of disposal and then changed their minds. The Part of Death at 11 Aries is disposited by MARS in Pisces, suggesting a water disposal.

PALLAS, the governor of the genetic code, is placed at 01 Cancer in this chart (same degree as in the LAST SEEN chart). If you go up a few posts to my examination of TLM's chart, you will see that her natal MARS at 01 Aries is practically smack on Event Chart VENUS (Tori) and exactly square the Event Chart PALLAS!

MTR's MARS/CERES midpoint at 02 Libra is also square Event chart PALLAS, and his MARS/BLACK MOON LILITH and his MARS/PLUTO midpoints are sesquiquadrate.

This gives strong additional testimony that if Tori's remains can be located reasonably soon, forensic examiners will be able to identify DNA evidence from both of these suspects.

No wonder TLM is leading LE around in circles..........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Menci for your insight. I'm not an astrologer, but I must say I was thinking that Tori's body has been dismembered because of all the different locations and the fact the police took away the dumpster, but still looking. The LE also asked farmers to take a look at there fields to see if there is any evidence of land disturbance, such as digging. I'm wondering if this is his first victim. A person who is on a FB group with me states that during the time MR lived in Toronto and in the same area of Toronto there had been unsolved murders (rock piles included in this). What got this guy thinking of MR with this case was because with the last victim, she survived the attempted strangulation and there was a composite sketch that looks exactly like him. When she survived and the sketch came out, apparently the murders stopped. I'm looking into this and trying to find articles on this case.

Menci: Welcome. Nice to have you here. And with all your knowledge as well.

Thanks Dianebs - I didn't want to "overload" with my length, but I registered and was unable to post for a short bit, all the while wanting to respond to some other posts.

Working in the Canadian court system, I sometimes see too much leniency, hands slapped, a reprimand - certainly won't be the case here for TLM, because this is obviously a very serious criminal matter/charge, but just that the court will look at her youth, but not her first offence (has had previous brushes with the law, but probably on the very minor scale - fail to comply with probations, etc.), and the Crown will look at her "co-operation" and purportedly "voluntariness" to help police locate Tori's remains. A story will be told, a picture will be painted, and a pre-sentence report will, no doubt, bring up TLM's childhood, or lack of one, family history and background, and not to mention, the same will go for MR.

Remember, the Bernardo case was severely botched by police, and Karla's deal of 12 years is referred to as the "deal they made with the devil". I'm hoping that they don't necessarily make a similar deal for TLM when her time comes to stand trial. I don't anticipate that MR will go from crying in the courtroom that he had nothing to do with this, to pleading guilty, to save the families, the pain of going through a trial, and all the details of Tori's - not days, in this case, but last hours.

By the same token, I am one who does see both sides of the coin, and can see some form of sympathy for TLM and her upbringing - not that it's any excuse, but she certainly hadn't any good things come her way from the sounds of it, and being molested (I can relate to that one myself - family member) impacts on you for the rest of your life. Could have even been a male acquaintance of her stripper mom Carol's, don't you think? The grandmother lost contact after she was about age 3. So, the lifestyle she saw and knew as "normal", wasn't and this will be taken into consideration by the courts, in terms of rehabilitation.

It's going to be very interesting to see what still will come out about the two accused, because there's still more that is going to shock us about both these two - I have no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam