a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you seen Juror 5 in the court room this morning? HLN is reporting she is there.

HLN just reporting that Juror # 5 is back in the courtroom watching from the gallery. The judge has ordered that no one speak to her or approach her. Holy smoke.

It's being reported that Juror #5 is in the court room watching the trial.
The judge has ordered for no one to speak with her.

:eek: Wow.

HLN just reporting that Juror # 5 is back in the courtroom watching from the gallery. The judge has ordered that no one speak to her or approach her. Holy smoke.

Good. Now she'll see all the cr$$ that the defense pulls.

Since juror #5 is sitting in the courtroom today, I sure hope the jury knows that most all of the people sitting on Jodi's side are NOT her supporters...

I think it is GREAT that juror#5 is in the courtroom. I suspect it does not sit well with the defendant.

KCL - if you have missed all of the past posts of it...

YOU ROCK!!!!!

Getting ready for pm session- tri color is in the public gallery

You know, this Juror #5 is someone I can truly admire...even if I don't know her!

Talk about Honor and Integrity!!! And upholding your obligations.

We might actually find ourselves living in a better world if more people had these qualities.

Heavy security today ill sign off in a sec tricolor is in the bad *advertiser censored* club!!

Only thing I wish would be her siting next to me- tanisha gave me two gifts and a card today- Travis pins

Winking across the aisle at Katie DDj guys I have tonnnnns of notes already I wrote more when I'm pissed

It's being reported that Juror #5 is in the court room watching the trial.
The judge has ordered for no one to speak with her.

:eek: Wow.

Looks like she has a seat in back of JA family

JW - "Ms LV can you tell us what character assassination is?"
AL - "Yes, it's what we're doing to TA right now."

I do too, he is a true champion of truth and accountability in a country that is destined to self-destruct under the weight of excusing away every violation of humanity that heinous criminals engage in. :seeya:

Great statement! Thanks.

Getting ready for pm session- tri color is in the public gallery

Woo hoo! How can the judge order her not to speak with anyone and no one speak to her? Are we in a third world country? Nurmi will have a fit!
Woohoo again!!!

Just an observation. Juror #5 publically stated that she does not want to in any way interfere with the proceedings, that it isn't about her.

But she also have to know that her becoming visible in the courtroom opens her up to the media and could her presence there be considered distracting? Please don't yell at me, I am just asking why she thinks it's important for her to make herself available to the public.

(And also, for Travis's case, it probably was important that she was excused if her comments were biased because in the event of a conviction, if she stayed on as a juror, it would be tremendous for JA in an appeal case.)

Woo hoo! How can the judge order her not to speak with anyone and no one speak to her? Are we in a third world country? Nurmi will have a fit!
Woohoo again!!!

I think those were the Judge's instructions for the jury not to speak to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam