2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you able to be attend this week, LML? I know of one time, but did you go back?

yes i went yesterday too. up in balcony . one friend said they saw me on tv day prior and i was saying hi to jeff ashton. sort of glad i was in balcony cause i kept nodding off- it was total embarrasing. my blood sugar level crashed and i was fighting it. next time i take no -doze before court. i was so excited to be there but diabetes can take over and it made me look bored but i was not!!

the cost of gas and parking makes it impossible for me to go every day. trying to tell my husband i will only try and go once week-lol. he said the whole house has turned into casey case as laundy piles up.

met some most interesting people in court and line. lady who sat next to me did crime physcology .loved her thoughts

For the first time since the 911 call, I empathised with Cindy today. She wanted to do right by Caylee, and she did, but what seemed clear to me is that she also wanted to help her daughter. She still wanted to, even after she accepted the truth. I can certainly understand not wanting to help sink the needle in. Baez's defense strategy made helping KC impossible. Cindy looked torn apart on the stand today, and I couldn't help by cry for her.

I cried too. Especially when she was identifying the bed.

I think that William W. was really hooked on kc at the time. It must have completely deflated kc to hear him say he was not really interested in her...LOL

He was going to explain but got cut off..

Mr. Baez best pray kept his office door open and somebody present at all times back when Casey spent much time at his office in her scant clothing.

I'd almost say no, but you are in fact correct. Given the opportunity ICA would throw JB under the bus and if she is convicted I believe we can all expect as much from her. Someone else will then be making the allegations about JB's "P" being in ICA's mouth and why she went with his version of this defense.

Sadly the above would not surprise me.

No way that pool would still be in the backyard if CA believed for one second that Caylee had drowned in there.

In reality, ICA's "friend" Jeffrey Hopkins did not exist either.

There was no gf who watched his nonexistent son, no former relationship with this person, no Tiffany ring given to her from "Jeffrey", no trip to Tampa, no trust fund, no Juliet, no Annabelle, no Zanny, no Zanny's brother, sister, roommates, sick mother, no suite at the Hard Rock...none of the story CA told today was reality based. Lies, all lies. Mind boggling.

Oh, Amy was in a car accident - but she was not hospitalized with a possible brain bleed or a concussion.

Oh really? I thought she'd superimposed a bunch of baloney on someone she'd attended school with... :waitasec: Who is the guy out in California?

Thank you for describing the situation so well.

I was thinking about the jury this AM listening to CA. Remember, we have been listening to this for three years. We know every lie, every excuse, every diabolical thing ICA has done.

Does the jury feel like they have fallen down that rabbit's hole while listening to CA? Or is this making them angry as CA spells out ICA's lies, as if they were the truth? I hope the jury is hearing a grieving mother/grandmother.

It is easier to find CA believable since she dropped the rabid dog attitude, but I'm still concerned that they will feel the disfunction in this family may have contributed to Caylee's death. I hope not. I hope CA can maintain her composure with the DT. 6 weeks is not much time to change years of behaviors.

Go CA - you were there for Caylee Marie today!

I agree - CA was there for Caylee today and to watch CA's face soften when she looked at a picture was heartbreaking to see.

On a lighter note, I see clearly now, no one has read my copious posts and arguments about what a sociopath is over the last two years. Clearly no one has. And no - they cannot be found in the Astrology thread!

Remember when Casey said they had the wrong ZFG? I can't wait until she takes the stand.

I thought about starting a thread about this but decided that it should wait until we know more about the motion and what it entails. Any ideas at this point in time? Obviously, the DT already objected, so it likely has something to do with Casey's case.

Oh really? I thought she'd superimposed a bunch of baloney on someone she'd attended school with... :waitasec: Who is the guy out in California?

Mark somebody - the Marine who came to town and wore a wire for the LE. He is real, and Lee was once dating his sister, whom Lee believes aborted his child. Mark is real and lives in California.

I agree - CA was there for Caylee today and to watch CA's face soften when she looked at a picture was heartbreaking to see.

On a lighter note, I see clearly now, no one has read my copious posts and arguments about what a sociopath is over the last two years. Clearly no one has. And no - they cannot be found in the Astrology thread!

I have read them...and I concur.

Wasn't there some discussion early on from George and Cindy that they discussed the pool and were trying to remember if the ladder was up or down? Is that in any evidence that could be brought in. I can see Baez using it to his advantage.

Would atty. Lippman be able to make the DT stop accusing GA of sexual abuse unless and untill ICA files formal charges against GA?

I feel a whole lot better about things since Cindy took the stand... there for a while I thought for sure that the DT were going to fumble their way into getting Casey off, some how... but Cindy's testimony was extremely damning in that it painted a huge picture of how far Casey went when it came to lying. It was lie after lie after lie... and elaborate lies at that. That is going to resonate loudly with the jury... and also touching on the fact that Cindy remembered taking the ladder off of the pool and putting it aside: the "accident" aspect just got undermined a bit.

Remember when Casey said they had the wrong ZFG? I can't wait until she takes the stand.

I really want to see if they are (backspace over the bad name) foolish enough to put her up. Doubt it...but that JB..never say never.

so JH - real person, knew each other peripherally, no dating, no friendship, ships that passed in the night, no child, no ring, no love affair.

Wow. I did not hear the movies mentioned! I could be wrong...I might have zoned out...seriously. :yes:

So, I said they did not state what movies were rented on June 16th by Tony and Casey but I don't think I am correct.

I will go back over that video and see.

:tyou: RR0004

Tony got Jumper out before JB objected, which resulted in a sidebar, and never got to say Jumper and the other title following the sidebar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member