2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way that pool would still be in the backyard if CA believed for one second that Caylee had drowned in there.

If Caylee had drowned in the pool, I also believe CA would've been more visibly upset on the witness stand today when discussing the swimming pool. She doesn't become upset until seeing the photos of Caylee's playhouse, sandbox, etc. which I'm sure remind her of Caylee playing there.

MOO

I feel a whole lot better about things since Cindy took the stand... there for a while I thought for sure that the DT were going to fumble their way into getting Casey off, some how... but Cindy's testimony was extremely damning in that it painted a huge picture of how far Casey went when it came to lying. It was lie after lie after lie... and elaborate lies at that. That is going to resonate loudly with the jury... and also touching on the fact that Cindy remembered taking the ladder off of the pool and putting it aside: the "accident" aspect just got undermined a bit.

when ica oked using GA a stool pigeon, she ensured her conviction.

she has no chance without GA n CA on her team.

she blew it.

course I don't know what the dt team knew about what CA testimony was going to be. They should have known.

Also don't know if they told ICA. But it looks like they did not and it was a complete surprise.

But if any of them had been paying attention, they could have seen CA pause next to LDB when she walked into court and ask her a question in a very proper and comfortable manner.

dead give away that ICA's boat had sprung a gigantic leak.

I noticed that too, coastalpilot. I believe CA was asking about taking her water bottle on the stand. She held it up to LBD and asked something and then LDB asked JP if it would be okay for her to have it on the stand. And they looked like two women who were fairly comfortable with each other at that moment.

And I was all LOL (laugh out loud, Cheney, not lots of luck), because I knew CA was fixing to rock somebodys world. I'm sure as soon as ICA saw CA acting appropriately with LBD instead of her usual "mad dog on a lunge line" routine ICA indeed knew the gig was up.

Cindy answered a burning question for me. I couldn't figure out how Caylee got in the pool in the first place. GA and CA said they were always very careful about removing the ladder. She remembers putting it up on the 15th. Caylee couldn't have set up the ladder to get in the pool.

A pool ladder is not the only way for a toddler to get into the pool , also the sliding glass door locks are easy to open. I dont think reasonable doubt was removed about the pool theory.

I didnt see them show a picture of the ladder if anyone knows if they did please feel free to point out the flaws with my following statements or questions.

If the ladder was up agaisnt the pool side laying on the ground ,leaning on the pool ,what is to stop a 2 year old from standing on the ladder while the ladder is on its side? those ladders are light , it snt impossible for a child who has seen it done a million times to put one the pool.

I am a very careful parent and always look 3 steps ahead, if I was on trial my friends would tell you I am paraniod and think up safty issues about everything to an extreme.

So here is what I saw from just looking at the pictures when they showed it and going by what was said .

1. the lock on the sliding doors are not child proofed
2. the ladder being next to the pool
3 the potted plants next to the pool.
3. the lawn chair can be moved over to make a great stand to stand on as one nets the pool out or cleans the skimmer and for a kid to touch the water.

At 2 my middle kid figured how to take my broom and knock the chain lock off the back door. I was completely shocked.

I woud walk into the kitchen and she would be on top of the fridge.

I still to this day cover my garbage disposel with a fliped over saucer so a climbing kid who might hit the switch with a foot in the sink, wont get hurt.

I have also learned some people just really dont ever forsee accidents, or really look at dangers in extreme forms.

California guy is Mark Hawkins. Casey spent time texting/talking with him in June and/ or July.

when was it that CA spoke of the side gate open and the pool ladder on? Was this in a depo, or not? anyone recall

It may have ended up in a depo but it first came out to LE. I believe it was GA who brought it up because CA had called him, accusing him of not taking the ladder away and possibly leaving the gate unlocked. He denied it outright. CA also discussed it with LE.

Listening to CA today, if they believed ICA was out of town, I can see where they may have thought someone broke into the shed (breaking the lock). But how did they think the perp entered the back yard? Most petty thieves don't have access to your garage door key pad and they are not polite enough to lock up behind themselves....

course I don't know what the dt team knew about what CA testimony was going to be. They should have known.

Also don't know if they told ICA. But it looks like they did not and it was a complete surprise.

But if any of them had been paying attention, they could have seen CA pause next to LDB when she walked into court and ask her a question in a very proper and comfortable manner.

dead give away that ICA's boat had sprung a gigantic leak.

I thought what the Prosecution did with the Defense Team and how the DT planned to handle CA was especially masterful.

Here's how the SA completely destroyed the DT's attack and everything was going so fast you might not have noticed.

Can I have the sound of trumpets please? LDB said to CA - Cindy how long have you been looking for Zanny? Answer: Six Weeks.

There you have it Mr. Baez, Mr. Mason. Thwarted big time!!!:rocker:

If Caylee had drowned in the pool, I also believe CA would've been more visibly upset on the witness stand today when discussing the swimming pool. She doesn't become upset until seeing the photos of Caylee's playhouse, sandbox, etc. which I'm sure remind her of Caylee playing there.

MOO
... or being hidden in them after she was murdered.

Watching this being replayed on HLN....heartbreaking.....Caylee DID NOT drown in that pool!! I'm 1000% positive!! CA can barely breathe just looking at the playhouse....no way Caylee died in that pool

Wasn't it just submitted to the Court just now and handed to the Clerk? That means the County Clerk hasn't gotten it yet.

Motions have to be submitted to the Circuit Clerk's office first, before being heard by the Judge if I'm not mistaken. The clerks sitting there are HHJP's clerks, not the Circuit Clerk.

Okay, so she plucked him out of her high school past, didn't really know him though... thank you.

Seems she has plucked alot of people from her past that she hardly knew.....IYKWIM...

Hi Quiche

... or being hidden in them after she was murdered.

Yes, that's my theory of what happened and why Casey was messing around in the yard after backing her car into the garage.

MOO

It may have ended up in a depo but it first came out to LE. I believe it was GA who brought it up because CA had called him, accusing him of not taking the ladder away and possibly leaving the gate unlocked. He denied it outright. CA also discussed it with LE.

Listening to CA today, if they believed ICA was out of town, I can see where they may have thought someone broke into the shed (breaking the lock). But how did they think the perp entered the back yard? Most petty thieves don't have access to your garage door key pad and they are not polite enough to lock up behind themselves....
I remember her or GA saying that the side gate was left open....

The fact that the flooring of the playhouse is pavers really caught my attention. I wonder if ICS borrowed that shovel to remove the pavers and possibly bury Caylee under the playhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth