All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, has anyone looked at Casey phone records to see if they see Kio's phone number on the 9th of June? I believe that is the day Kio claimed she thought Casey called for money, and then remembered it was another Casey. I can't remember where Kio's interview is to see if it was on the 9th she got the call. I scrolled for a while through Casey's calls but she just has so many of them on that particular day that my eyes started to hurt. Any takers? Kio's number ends with 9966, but verify that with the interview.

...so...mommya...whaddyathink?

• Casey leaves Tony's apt 6/27 morning...time unknown, but, <7AM...drives the Pontiac from Tony's apt lot to the Amscott lot
  • Casey calls Jesse @ 10:35..."Hey - need a lift. I'm outta gas"*
  • Jesse runs Casey to Hopespring (maybe Brian spotted them on 6/27 vs. 6/20?) to pick up some things.
  • Tony calls Casey 11:28..."Where are you?"*
  • Jesse runs Casey back to Amscott w/ groceries from home...no gas cans :)
  • Casey calls Tony back..."Car broke down @ Amscott, can you pick me up?"*
  • Casey texts Amy while she waits on Tony to arrive.

*speculated conversations

I swear it seems like that.

ETA - what was Cindy trying to say in her interview about Jesse saying he talked to Casey on the 27th - but he'd changed his story a few times or whatever. Did any of you catch that stuff?

• Casey leaves Tony's apt 6/27 morning...time unknown, but, <7AM...drives the Pontiac from Tony's apt lot to the Amscott lot
  • Jesse runs Casey to Hopespring (maybe Brian spotted them on 6/27 vs. 6/20?) to pick up some things.

Why would Jesse leave her stranded there and not help get her some gas ?.

Why wouldn't KC just have Jesse drop her off at Tony's? I am thinking that the car didn't get to Amsoott until after 11:00 am and that the person that reported it got it wrong.

Sorry if this is redundant but where is the log data for her phone?

They seem very focused on this ping & this area

Do we know if it's N, S, E, W of the airport?
Are the Orl. Int'l Airport & the Orl. Executive Airport the same?
Does Casey have a boyfriend that works there or nearby?

Odd...That there is a Boggy Creek area (S-W of airport)
that has M/I Homes named
Sawgrass Plantation & Bella Vida.....

Very Interesting:confused:

That would be possible, IMO, for a couple of reasons. Reason 1 would be so she could blame ZG after the "kidnapping" at Blanchard park. Reason 2 would be so she could blame the rapist/killer of NG (who is still at large).

IMO Blanchard park is just coming up entirely too often to be meaningless. KC isn't a great liar, but most of her lies do contain an element of truth and she has a reason for every lie she concocts. I think her later lies are also going to be getting closer to the truth as her fear increases. If she is feeling that investigators are getting closer to Caylee she will need to legitimize her presence in whatever area the body is. I believe she will attempt (or has already attempted) to do this because she doesn't know what all the cards they hold are. She doesn't know if witnesses have come forward, if there was CCTV in the area, ect... She will place herself nearby in an effort to make her presence there legitimate. I think she already has made those statements when she claimed the kidnapping was at Blanchard park. It would be interesting to compare the kidnapping statements she made to LP with the date(s) of the searches. Did she make those statements at the time they were searching Blanchard park? I think separating the strands of truth from her lies is going to potentially solve this case.

In addition the area is somewhat secluded but has parking nearby so it would be easy (lower risk) to perform a dump.

I know that Blanchard was searched early on, but it is a large park and I think they need to go there again.

I believe you are on the same track as I am regarding BP. I have been searching in there almost daily for the last 2 weeks. Very thorough searches, especially in the remote areas near Econ. Trail, Harrell Rd, etc. and nothing so far.

Until these phone records were posted, I thought she had dumped Caylee early on the 27th and walked back thru the park but I guess that wasn't the case.

I believe you are on the same track as I am regarding BP. I have been searching in there almost daily for the last 2 weeks. Very thorough searches, especially in the remote areas near Econ. Trail, Harrell Rd, etc. and nothing so far.

Until these phone records were posted, I thought she had dumped Caylee early on the 27th and walked back thru the park but I guess that wasn't the case.

Good for you, I wish I was in the area so I could do some searches myself.

On the same note, please be very very careful there if you are a woman. With NG's killer still at large and a couple more known sexual assaults there, it is believed that the perp lives in the area and knows it well. Buddy up or bring a dog if you can.

If Caylee is there I would assume she is not too far from a parking lot, I believe the dump would have been done close to parking due to both the risk of being caught and the fact that KC isn't very physically apt to have carried her remains far.

Why would Jesse leave her stranded there and not help get her some gas ?.

Maybe KC opened her mouth and another LIE fell out...maybe she told JAG that she called her dad, and he's going to meet her back at Amscot with gas for the car. We all know if her mouths open and her jaws are flapping....she's lying.

could she have left her phone at home and her parents keep calling it trying to find her?

Being a silly girl, I have on more than one occasion "lost" my cell phone at home. When that happens, I use the house phone to call my call phone. The cell phone rings and "Voila". I found my cell.

Don't know if this has been discussed, I looked at the phone records and wrote down the time she went to bed and the time she got up and she sure did get a lot more sleep after the 16th.

In her interview with LE, CA states that she and KC would usually chat while she (CA) was on her way home from work. Mondays and Tuesdays, she says she gets off work at around 5 pm. Other days a bit later but usually around 5:30 - 6 pm. Have any of you managed to see any of these "regular" calls between CA and KC???

Don't know if this has been discussed, I looked at the phone records and wrote down the time she went to bed and the time she got up and she sure did get a lot more sleep after the 16th.

Very telling. After Caylee is gone - not so much late night talking? Guess she was free to spend her nights with Tony - no need for late night calls to him.

She got on her phone at 7:45 on the morning of the 16th she was off an back on at 8:46 she had been off the night before for about 4 hours. on the 17th she got up at 10:52 she had been off for 10 hours? and was off 3 hours leading up to midnight the night before. A lot of down time between the 16th and the 17th.

:) Very Nice! Good thinking!

Is that a fish you are kissing there? ;) Love it!

She got on her phone at 7:45 on the morning of the 16th she was off an back on at 8:46 she had been off the night before for about 4 hours. on the 17th she got up at 10:52 she had been off for 10 hours? and was off 3 hours leading up to midnight the night before. A lot of down time between the 16th and the 17th.
Isn't that the period that her cell phone was turned off due to late payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong