Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if the CCTV snaps pics every 30 seconds therefore police are trying to ascertain, if a car cld drive thru quickly enough and not be picked up on CCTV?

You could be right there maybe they are seeing if that can possibly happen. I just feel sad for the family and the children because i know how my little brothers felt losing our mum and dad within 22 months. I don't even know the family but with everything i have seen on here and other sites i feel like i have known them for years. I don't like to blame anyone when i don't know the full story but i hope they work it out soon .

You can get from kenmore to Kholo creek bridge in around 10 mins at that time of night... However I'm sure the driver would have stuck to the limits trying not to get attention.

New to site, snooping forum since beginning of case. One point progressively nagging me,- the screams that alerted Will Truter and his neighbour to go outside their houses' and investigate,on the night abc went missing.The link for this Sunday Mail article is in the first thread, as referred to by alicat, post#186,-read this.Sure, there was/were party/parties going on in the vicinity that evening. to which previous posts have stated. However, Will Truter and his neighbour were fairly specific in their description of three screams heard, where the third and final scream was a muffled version of the former two. Irrespective of variables-distances, locations, blabby de bla etc., I can't help but see this as significant, because of:
a. the nature of the screams described. Also, no mention was made of any other noises/ranting/etc., just the screams. I am assuming that like most of us, Will Truter and his neighbours are able to distinguish between the mouthy rantings and wailings of a couple/group of teenagers in party mode, and the distinct screams of a person who knows they're going to be killed or seriously harmed (if that was the case). Given that the third scream was muffled then, it is likely that they were in danger.
b. the timing of these screams coincides with a woman's disappearance in the area, and in a time frame significant to abc going missing.
Then again, it could've just been the antics of teenagers.

Hi, welcome - do you recall what time they said they heard the screams? I know it was a fair distance away from the home and also the bridge, but can't recall the time reported.

I looked up the site, it states 'this images refreshes every 60 seconds.'

Sorry can't link, but google kenmore traffic camera.

I also find it interesting they make it aware it was conducted with a white car. Why not just state car?

I'm guessing they used a car much like the family car. Maybe they are trying to get people to remember if they seen a car fitting that description. I don't know that area so i don't know if where they are talking about would be busy that time of night/morning??

I did see that report but it puzzled me because it was only 2 days after it was reported that the autopsy and forensics would take at least a week and that a Cause of Death would not be announced before then. I can remember one of the news reports I saw said we won't know anything untl next week.

Unless the autopsy itself is completed but they do other forensic investigations which take longer. Maybe the autopsy itself is said to be offically completed when they have (sorry if anyone is squeamish) sewn the body back up, but they continue to do other tests after that. Not sure how it works.
They take samples and see if the fluids grow stuff or react to chemicals etc...it provides answers to drugs alcohol etc....friend of mine died due to alcohol related symptoms and it took them 6 mths to grow these things in the jar to be able to confirm his death....I read the report and it's quite conclusive detailed and says at such n such a date growth of *advertiser censored* did not appear therefore drug abc was not present in the body. Another check at 3 mths provided the same outcome....so, we cld be in for a long wait. Although some initial outcomes can be found fairly quickly but a complete answer takes months...well that's wot occurred in this case as my gf found this person, she too was a person of interest!

:what:
I'm guessing they used a car much like the family car. Maybe they are trying to get people to remember if they seen a car fitting that description. I don't know that area so i don't know if where they are talking about would be busy that time of night/morning??

They didn't mention what time it was done. I went through twice at night, once during their 12 and didn't see anything. It can get busy. At night not too much.

:
I hope it's not. 60 seconds is a loooong time in a case like this. Many cars could go undetected in a minute.

Unless the update more on their screens than we see it is stated as a 60 second update.

I looked up the site, it states 'this images refreshes every 60 seconds.'

Sorry can't link, but google kenmore traffic camera.

Maybe the images refresh every 60 seconds for us the viewer, but perhaps the camera records more often?

:what:

They didn't mention what time it was done. I went through twice at night, once during their 12 and didn't see anything. It can get busy. At night not too much.

Sorry for the confusion i think i'm tired lol. What i was meaning was the times the police gave the night Allison went missing.

Sorry for the confusion i think i'm tired lol. What i was meaning was the times the police gave the night Allison went missing.

Oh, no I was just referring to the new article re roundabout. Sorry, I should have said that.

Great minds ;)
Rushing to meetings etc I've gone tru that roundabout in 3 second flat...driving my land cruiser .... But vision of the rear of a car cld be visible....and they are trying to see if a car cld escape the slides....

Get rid of some of them stupid speed cameras and invest in more CCTV around the neighbourhod would be an idea....

The other thing...maybe they already were bankrupt hence them renting a house....unable to get a mortgage in that state. Or maybe his credit was so screwed he had to rent.....seen that happen heaps

Looking at the roundabout image is that the plaza on left and garage on right?

Have a good night everyone i think i better go to bed ( ooops i didn't realise it's 1:11am so have a good day i should have said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow