FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone indicate on a satellite map the parking spot the Hummer was found in?

Trying to find that...I am naming this area ground zero for myself, because it is where the Hummer was found. There are just too many routes. Too many channels/ponds and lakes...etc...maybe if we start from there and work our way out, we can find something? :seeya:

Just a thought...as we are not being given much of anything in terms of tangible information. We know where "abouts" her phone was located...and where LE has been searching. I wonder how many searches were made in that area. That one lake (with the two parking lots, across from the pool) seems like another place to look at.

All I have read is 4700 Walden Circle...but not a specific parking lot.

I'm beginning to have a hard time with these fund raisers. There are children every day that are left with without parents and it's, I'm sure a bruden for those families as well.

In passing this morning, Dustin was on WFTV. (Paraphrasing) he said they would probably move the command center again to a different location after Kissimmee to get the word out.

IMO to me it looks as though the command center is moving around to different areas just to raise money.

All of the children should receive SS if Michelle is found to be no longer with us. So what's the deal?

I just don't get it. :waitasec:

I was curious about the fundraisers myself. On the other hand, I believe that I read that only 50% was allocated to the children. The rest of the money was to be used for searches. I know that in other threads I have read about the expense associated with professional Search and Rescue efforts. Maybe they are working with an organization and planning a more organized search? If so, I hope that they reveal something about that soon, otherwise the fundraisers do seem odd.

Is the family allowed to participate in official LE searches? I ask because in some of the posts on her FB page, they are discouraging people from going out on their own...and trying to find her. I mean, say, her brother and a few others go off on their own and find her car keys, wouldn't that be a defense attorney's dream...to deflect attention away from his client (currently, Dale who is represented by Mark NeJame and considered the prime suspect by police at this time)?

I have read a great deal of nasty things by commentors (after the article) on sites like WFTV...accusing the family of things, making fun of them, repeatedly commenting on Michelle's chest size. I hope these are just foolish cruel people with nothing left to do but be tacky about a mother not making it home for Christmas.

If any of them are related to DS or friends of the same, there are better tactics...JMO. If you want to defend Dale, you can do so without attacking Michelle nor her family...JMO...Dale's criminal record is what it is. It is true. He did all of those things. (I am speaking to some of the really sick comments I have seen after articles on MSM sites in Orlando...not speaking of this board or its members).

Good point! Agreed and disagreed. I disagree because I have been on searches with family members (in cases past), but perhaps times are changing just enough, that it WOULD be a bad thing for the prosecution, and perhaps it WOULD feed into the defense and could be said that the defendant is being set up... Sad world we live in... just makes me wanna :banghead:

Good point! Agreed and disagreed. I disagree because I have been on searches with family members (in cases past), but perhaps times are changing just enough, that it WOULD be a bad thing for the prosecution, and perhaps it WOULD feed into the defense and could be said that the defendant is being set up... Sad world we live in... just makes me wanna :banghead:

You are right. The Casey Anthony case changed everything. Ironic that this current missing person's case is in the same area. The Anthony's changed everything, for groups like TES. Look how hard core the Defense went after Tim Miller and anyone and everyone who searched? they wanted every single person's name, DOB, SSN, sexual preference...etc...you name it. I think volunteer searches have been forever changed by the Anthony's...:( Which is sad, because mostly, we just want to help. Unfortunately, any enterprising Defense Attorney would then take whatever we found, through goodwill, and twist and turn it around to deflect the blame off of their client (if someone is charged). Makes me sad and sick. :banghead:

On the other hand, if I can get my furry kid over there after work tomorrow, it might not be a bad idea to walk that lake area.

Also talked to my Dad about driving near that Lake Warren area and he didn't shoot that idea down of walking in that area, so that may be something that I can do this weekend in between work.

:yourock::gthanks::tyou:

That would be awesome! I am just as interested in the woods as I am the water. BUT here's the deal.

Somebody mentioned there are transients that stay in that area and the last thing i would want is to add another body count to the mystery so STAY SAFE!!

I feel that starting somewhere around that concrete area on the tracks side would be a good starting point. don't forget to look on trees too just in case her keys or necklace got caught on a bush or branch if they were tossed in there.

Do you have a metal detector? That could certainly hep too!

Oh I'm just giddy I can hardly contain myself!!:skip::bump::skip:

GOOD LUCK AND PLEASE PLEASE STAY SAFE! Don't go alone. Bring somebody BESIDES fuzzball with you please!! Keep your pepper spray handy and your cell phone ready and and your wits on overdrive!

I was reading that the area where the Hummer was found was a real bad area...does anyone know if this is true...and how bad this area is? any feed back would be appreciated...JMHO's above

edit

Also did anyone understand the comment about being an HOA president? whats that about?

Been out of the loop for a while (Work and All) and trying to catch up on the latest news. So, the searches have been scaled back and that stands to reason. LE need solid tips not guesses otherwise they are wasting valuable energy. I know that sounds bad but in reality what else can they do? If you don't know where to look how are you to search?

IMO, I don't believe MP is anywhere in the vicinity of where her H3 was found. Just like her phone wasn't found anywhere close to where her H3 was found.

Clues are far and few in between... Was it ever confirmed that MP H3 was seen at Orange & Sandlake at 4pm?

I saw a site that had pics of where Michelle hummer was found. I am not sure if I can post.

http://marinadedave.com/journal/2011/12/12/for-michelle.html

Also did anyone understand the comment about being an HOA president? whats that about?

ETA~ okay the site posted without getting the error so I assume its alright. If not I will gladly remove.

There is no way one person walked away from that car. Someone had to give the other a ride back.

Just because we have very little in the way of new information...

I was going back to where her Hummer was found. 4700 Walden Circle. From this map, there are three retention ponds/small lake/whatever...one of which caught my eye as the parking lots (two of them) back up into the lake/pond...

Just a thought. Has this area been thoroughly searched?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CB4Q8gEwAA

great catch! hmmm...I wonder

Child support issues scare me in many of these "domestic" crimes...I do think that some men believe that it is "cheaper" to have full custody and raise the children on their own than pay money to their ex-wives for years...not to excuse this line of thought AT ALL, but my husband works with some men who have child support amounts that are so incredibly high they cannot afford to keep an apartment, and as grown men have had to move back in with their parents to meet them. Then they are told that they do not have a suitable place for their children to visit unless they have their own home with a certain number of rooms. Some states do a less than ideal job, IMO, in determining the amount to be paid. If a man is twisted and tending toward violence or rage toward his ex...this could add to his "triggers"...JMOJMOJMO

I think that's a shame. Here in California, kids don't have to have their own rooms in order for their to be visitation. They just have to have their own bed, as in no sharing with daddy, or someone else.

We know the importance of a father in a child's life. Yet it seems like the court system does its darndest to keep men out of their kids' lives. I think that's a huge mistake.

On another topic, regarding searches, I am starting to realize just how expensive they must be. I can never understand why there aren't bushels of people out searching every square inch that can be searched for a missing person.

But cost I think is a huge factor, so unless they know the most logical areas to look, it can be too expensive.

Looking at this case, they can pin point certain areas, but when we look at the map, those areas are actually almost limitless and very vast.

I guess there just isn't enough money. But, if that was my loved one, I would organize informal searches with friends and family, trying to do it as professionally as possible, picking a new location every weekend. I'd be like this guy: http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jul/16/world/la-fg-japan-family-search-20110716

I'm not sure how you would use a 501st storm trooper costume in a murder? They are quite stiff. You can't even pee without removing the thing. Seriously, you move somewhat like a tin man.

I don't think he updated. I think he just set it to private and really, who could blame him.

Glad you asked! As a weapon and as a coffin. It was said somewhere, not sure if fact based or not, but I read there were no visible marks on dII. He could have incapacitated her with some part of it or an accessory he has added such as a stun gun. He could have put her the or a suit also. It could 'contain' her... I don't want to get morbid here, so I will let you draw your own conclusions on the possibilities.

Maybe not probable, All I'm saying is that its possible... and I am a firm believer that every possibility should be looked at and ONLY THEN dismissed.
:websleuther:

How possible is it that LE found something of significance? Possibly even a bone? Would they wait for DNA to announce anything?

Im trying to figure out the lack of searches..

Some of this money is going for searches, t-shirts and fliers, as well as taking care of the children. However, Dale will not be receiving money for the twins care EVER. However, Michelle's family will give money to the twins.

Basically, it boils down to when the twins are with Michelle's family they will be taken care of with these donations received from people/fund raisers.

Also trust funds for college apparently have been set-up, however all of this public donation money is a "secret" from the general public. :crazy:

Ok, i'll bite..How exactly is all this public donation money a "secret" from the "public"?? Maybe the new blonde highlights I just weaved into my hair today is suddenly causing me to have a very "blonde" moment.. And I understand your having issue with several decisions/choices made by Michelle's family from statements to motives for fundraisers.. I understand all that but I'm totally lost on the "the public's donation money is being kept "secret" from the public"??? so, what's the meaning regarding their being something secretive, sneaky, hidden from John Q. Public about the moneys that John Q. Public is responsible for having donated???.. Cuz it went bye-bye right over Smooth's newly blonded head...:crazy:

Was it ever confirmed that MP H3 was seen at Orange & Sandlake at 4pm?

was her hummer seen in that area at 4pm?...i thought I read in here that she was seen at waterford at 4:30pm..I wonder if it is possible to make that drive within 30 minutes? JMHO's above

I saw a site that had pics of where Michelle hummer was found. I am not sure if I can post.

http://marinadedave.com/journal/2011/12/12/for-michelle.html

ETA~ okay the site posted without getting the error so I assume its alright. If not I will gladly remove.

Did you see this bit of info on that site about the Hummer being seen at this complex several times before?

"I asked three or four men if they knew where the vehicle was found and what, if anything, did they know about it. The consensus was clear about where it was found and two of them stated that they had seen the Hummer parked in proximity of that spot 3 or 4 times over the past month. They said, because of her tanning business, she may have had a customer living on that side. They told me they had been questioned by law enforcement and that’s what they told them. If true, it could point to someone other than Dale Smith II as the perp. On the other hand, why would someone in that complex be involved and point evidence their way? The men all agreed that they had seen the vehicle with the “GLOW Mobile Airbrush Tanning” decal clearly visible. This time, they said, the decal was gone."

I was the one to originally point this area out to WS after having already pointed it out to LE.

They expressed much interest and gave me a tip ID#, just in case anything came of it and I wanted to try to collect on some of the 5k...

Maybe they have resolved themselves to processing current evidence, booking, and negotiating w/ the perp(s) for LWOP instead of DP for information leading to her recovery because it's been a month and perhaps they are thinking that due to a lack of certain evidence that would have been available to them had they been able to find M sooner, that it isn't worth their resources anymore?

But why I don't exactly buy that scenario is because you wouldn't think that would stop the family, friends, and civilians from searching and they have stopped too...

So the question now is: Why would her own family stop looking? I don't know how long a reasonable window is before a family stops looking, and there IS no 'set rule' and I'm not judging. But perhaps they have been directed to stop? (that's the ONLY thing that could MAYBE stop me! and thats a big MAYBE!)

What other ideas does anyone have as to why, when M is still missing, regardless of what evidence LE possesses, stops an entire family from looking- altogether- all at once?

Lets hear your ideas!!:websleuther:

I think they stopped looking because LE knows she is no longer with us, and they think they'll get a confession. MOO

Did you see this bit of info on that site about the Hummer being seen at this complex several times before?

"I asked three or four men if they knew where the vehicle was found and what, if anything, did they know about it. The consensus was clear about where it was found and two of them stated that they had seen the Hummer parked in proximity of that spot 3 or 4 times over the past month. They said, because of her tanning business, she may have had a customer living on that side. They told me they had been questioned by law enforcement and that’s what they told them. If true, it could point to someone other than Dale Smith II as the perp. On the other hand, why would someone in that complex be involved and point evidence their way? The men all agreed that they had seen the vehicle with the “GLOW Mobile Airbrush Tanning” decal clearly visible. This time, they said, the decal was gone."

That is very strange...someone knew Michelle's routine, if true...

As far as searches being stopped, if they have been, I don't think anyone would stop searching because they decided the person was no longer alive...it seems to me more of a lack of a good lead for an area to search. As someone said above (Gitana?) if I was a family member, I think I would be trying to arrange searches, area by area, every weekend, just to rule out certain areas. Not sure I would ever be able to stop. JMO

Ok, i'll bite..How exactly is all this public donation money a "secret" from the "public"?? Maybe the new blonde highlights I just weaved into my hair today is suddenly causing me to have a very "blonde" moment.. And I understand your having issue with several decisions/choices made by Michelle's family from statements to motives for fundraisers.. I understand all that but I'm totally lost on the "the public's donation money is being kept "secret" from the public"??? so, what's the meaning regarding their being something secretive, sneaky, hidden from John Q. Public about the moneys that John Q. Public is responsible for having donated???.. Cuz it went bye-bye right over Smooth's newly blonded head...:crazy:

Basically the distribution of the money is confidential.

I would like to know how it is being allocated.

OK so someone parked the Hummer in the exact spot that it had been parked in before over the last few months? This is NOT IMO something that Dale would take a risk in doing. This vehicle was "known" around that area and I can tell you that if this is the case most guys who saw this car coming would be thinking, here comes the pretty girl in the hummer again. Thing is I'm betting who ever drove this car into that complex did so after dark. There would be far to much of a risk for Dale to be seen getting out of the car. Doesn't matter if no one saw someone get out of it after the fact, there would be no way of him knowing if someone would be watching even if it was a peek out of a window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla