Babysitting: 1. Tarah & Mike P Convo 2. The Hinks 3. Mom's Veracity

Sisters of slain 9 year old in protective custody

I don't think it was ever confirmed that there were boys in the house? Only a FB posting that said something about the number of people sick and it was assumed from that?

I think it highly improbable that they would not remove ALL the children?

So - no hard facts - but this - TO ME - implies the other girls were the only other children in the home??

Also - I would find it hard to believe that MSM wouldn't have reported something about the 'other children' in the home?

I haven't seen any mention of any other children by neighbors, etc, only references to the girls.

So I'm thinking that maybe there were other 'children' of theirs visiting at the time --- or the reference to the total number going to the doctor was other adults and NOT children? (I often tease and refer to having FOUR children because I include my dh in the number. :) He grows older just not up! :) )

The flu is a poor excuse. I have had the flu or a bad cold .. my kids around the same age stay at home with me.. they help out around the home.

The flu or cold.. by the time you get it .. normally it is too late not to spread the germs.. when a flu/cold is coming on the germs are all ready present.. so did the little one's have the sniffels also... how was the father able to go to work.. was he not exposed to the flu, the little boys if they were still in home which from what i have read they were.. or at least one male child.. did she care about him getting the flu.

Why didnt the children go next door back home to get clothes... who packs clothes for a WEEK not knowing when exactly the flu will go away.. how did she have a set time. What child does not run back and forth home if it is next door... didnt they want to check on sick mother... no I suspect not because i do not think she was sick with the flu.. makes no sence to me

IIRC, her temporary paralysis didn't kick in until she found out MP had confessed to murdering Aliahna.

Also it is important to note that I read 3 MSM articles and every single one of them attributed this "temporary paralysis" condition as "according to friends". We don't have any medical proof that she was actually paralyzed, temporary or otherwise. I've only seen a photo of her being wheeled away from the hospital in a wheelchair. (I guess the ER, because I haven't seen where she was ever admitted as an inpatient.)

--do you happen to remember where you saw that pic? i've only seen her in the wheelchair at the vigil, being pushed by her step-father D.Story.

It would be nice to know if anyone saw TS out shopping for Christmas while being so sick...............
not a word from her husband?

Or what they did for their 2 year anniversary? According to the step-daddy's FB their anniversary was 12/21 (I believe).

MOO

Mel

I think the fever/flu was an excuse for poor decisions. A 9 year olds could new a big help to the baby boy at home.

I agree.

Whatever the reason, a fever, the flu, a love fever for some alone time for TS and AS's anniversary, the baby sitting started upon the school holiday break. If she was sick or wanted alone time with hubby, why not send the kids to family, where they would have been in a safer environment and not under the care of an ex con surrounded by RSO's.

I'd also like to know why MP was walking Aliahna and her sisters to the bus stop? Why couldn't either parent do that?

I'm seeing the "well, they may be RSO's or ex cons, but they didn't do anything to me" mentality here. I really think both TS and AS ignored ALL the facts surrounding the very dangerous environment they chose to place these children. I hope they are never entrusted with the care of minor children again.

I believe that Aliahna told a friend at school that she would be staying at a "friend's" house for a week. I would love to know WHEN she told her friend that . .. which might let us know if and when this extended sleepover party was PLANNED in advance.

I believe it was reported that she told the friend that on the last day of school. However, I also read that Tara had called MP the night she was reported missing to tell him he could send/bring the girls home. I think 'a week' was probably more 'the week' as in the rest of...but that is just my understanding of it.

I read that TS has (3) kids that are hers and one step daughter

I think the girls staying at uncle mikes was planned in advance and had little to do with mom's so called paralysis. imoo

THANK YOU sherryk for your post 23:

Why didnt the children go next door back home to get clothes...who packs clothes for a WEEK not knowing when exactly the flu will go away.. how did she have a set time. What child does not run back and forth home if it is next door... didnt they want to check on sick mother... no I suspect not because i do not think she was sick with the flu.. makes no sence to me.
<snipped & BBM>
...................................................................................................
Poss. one or more of the girls did go back & forth & we just didn't read or hear of it.

IIRC, MSM reported the last time Mom saw them was Tues. after school. Maybe someone here recalls readg or hearg differently?
Is is poss. that one or more went home, retreived something, and did not see Mom?

W. kids that age, its not just clothes; it's toys, books, games, ipods, snacks, maybe meds, you name it, regardless of who packed - the kids or Mom or S-Fa.

I find it hard to imagine that the children did not run back and forth ---
-- for above items of their perceived necessity or
--to check on something in Mom's trailer (is Mom ok; is the turtle ok; did you get any BBQ potato chips?) or
--to announce important news (see the pix I colored; sis took her turn before me).

Over the course of 2-3 days, if none of the girls went back to Mom's, why not?
And some of us believe the reverse is true: neither Mom nor S-Fa went to see Mike P's trailer in person, per MSM's lack of rpt, to that effect and per MSM rpts that Mom last saw girls Tues.

Was it because Mom, S-Fa, and/or Uncle Mike flat out prohibited it?

If so, why? Who was doing what? At which location?

Something at Mom's which cd not be seen by the girls? Or cd not be interrupted?
Or something at Mike P's, which cd not be seen by Mom & SFa, others? Or which cd not be interrupted?

ETA: Per jjenny's stmt a couple posts down, I corrected to 2-3 days (deleted 4) but cd not correct headline to delete Fri.

THANK YOU jjenny.

Grandma said two of the children slept on the floor while being babysitted by MP. Did anyone even care to pack up their toys, books, or whatever else?

sorry, double post.

The child was killed early Thursday morning according to affidavit. So that rules out either the girls stopping by the mother on Thursday, or the mother stopping by MP's trailer. Presumably she would have noticed one was missing.

I read that TS has (3) kids that are hers and one step daughter

Do you have any details on the 3rd child - age, male or female, who the father is?

I know it was reported that there were younger male children with the parents, but I can find no record of this.

thanks

I thought I read where Tarah and Allen had son which is the baby. Not sure if this is true though.

I have not been able to come up with anything (trying to figure out how to search for birth records?) more than FOR SURE she has 2 daughters - 1 step-daughter. (Because of MSM reports about them being in protective custody).

I'm trying to sleuth out info of a 3rd child.

I can't find a general discussion for Aliahna, so not sure where to post this, but I think it's possible that the parents were not home during their children's time with the murderer.

Think about it - 3 young children cooped up a trailer with a middle aged man for days - they are are going to be (at best!) bored, and then knowing their parents, toys, beds and familiar things were just a few feet away, would have gone over there of their own accord, if only for a visit. Would the parents not open the door? Also, it was mentioned that Tarah called them one morning, well why phone, when you can actually see them for youself. It's not like they were in a different town, where they would have to drive in.

Makes no sense to me. I think the parents either were not there, or possibly had "visitors" that kept them occupied during the time in question. "Flu" and "sleeping in" sounds just like an excuse.

I would like to know if these girls had their own beds at home! Nevermind BOOKS . . .

I agree - it makes no sense that Tarah had zero contact with her kids. Maybe they were on a drug binge? Or like someone said, out of town for their anniversary possibly?

I think the sleepover was planned and the flu was the excuse after she went missing. I thought there were two boys, one older than the girls who was the stepfathers son and one younger than the girls who was a product of this marriage. I cannot keep it all straight.
:waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4