GUILTY OK - Denver St Clair, 58, murdered, Pottawatomie County, 21 Dec 2013

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Man killed by underwear suffocation in Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma. (newsok.com)
MCLOUD – Law officers have arrested a McLoud man in the death of another man who was suffocated with his own underwear and struck in the head.

Mike Booth told a local TV reporter. Davis reportedly told investigators he gave his stepfather, Denver Lee St. Clair, 58, an “atomic wedgie.”

St. Clair died on the evening of Dec. 21, said Amy Elliott, Oklahoma state medical examiner's spokeswoman. The cause of death has been determined to be from blunt force trauma to the head and asphyxiation. The death has been ruled a homicide, Elliott said Wednesday.
---
more, with a pic of alleged "atomic wedgie" deliverer, at link

I note only that comments are disabled from this article. :innocent:

I have no words. smh

http://www.news-star.com/article/20140626/NEWS/140629740

A McLoud man accused of fighting with his stepfather and giving him an “atomic wedgie” that allegedly led to asphyxiation has been bound over for trial on a first-degree murder charge.

Brad Lee Davis, 34, of McLoud, appeared in Pottawatomie County District Court Thursday for his preliminary hearing, where several witnesses testified.

Davis is accused of causing the death of his stepfather, Denver St. Clair, 58, by striking him about the face and head with force and violence on Dec. 21. Charges allege Davis asphyxiated St. Clair by pulling the elastic band from St. Clair’s underwear over his head.

http://www.newson6.com/story/25882490/stepson-accused-of-killing-father-using-atomic-wedgie

The first witness to take the stand was James Allen Howell, a longtime family friend. Howell said he hung out at St. Clair's house growing up. Howell said Davis and St. Clair always seemed to get along with each other.

Howell testified he got a text from Davis on December 21, 2013, the night of the homicide, saying Davis was going to "f$&!" Denver up." Howell said he texted Davis not to do it because it was "not worth it." Howell testified the next call he received was Davis saying "help me, help me, help me."

Howell said when he arrived at the house located at 4 Shadow Lake Drive near McLoud, he found St. Clair on the ground in a pool of blood and Davis yelling, "help me" over and over again.

What was the underwear made from? I don't own a pair that is air tight.

What was the underwear made from? I don't own a pair that is air tight.

It may have been your regular cotton underwear, but pulled that tightly over someone's head and neck could smush (yes scientific term, lol) up their nose and mouth and suffocate them... really I'm just guessing here, but it makes sense in my mind.

It may have been your regular cotton underwear, but pulled that tightly over someone's head and neck could smush (yes scientific term, lol) up their nose and mouth and suffocate them... really I'm just guessing here, but it makes sense in my mind.

I admit I've never worn underwear on my head, but I'm breathing through my T-shirt as I type this. The tighter I draw the fabric, the easier it is to breathe through it.

Of course, I don't have a head wound...

see, this thread start right here, and so many others, are exactly why I miss woofie so much. Get well soon and get your puter back in good working order wfgodot!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back