2010.05.29 ~ Tommy and Lindsy video ~ Early April

I could only take about five minutes of the frustrating call and will look forward to comments from those who can stick it out ;)

What I want to know is why these people took so long to release this tape. It has been talked about since the release of the last ones and was on the same bunch.

Landsy: "you are a married man, you should have been home with your wife, not hanging out with your little sister".

Lyndsy says Tommy and Misty can be the perfect incestuous family right around the 18 minute mark.

Austin made 1/3 of the amount Lindsy had to her name when she got to the jail for the phone call....she spent her last $6 at the discount store to get a pair of pants so she could talk to Tommy. Austin earned his money by losing a tooth. It comes to mind that we probably start our children believing in 'money for nothing' at a very early age. Wonder if Austin gets to keep it.

Lyndsy says Tommy and Misty can be the perfect incestuous family right around the 18 minute mark.

Whooops! there it is!

(I'm not listening...was spoken as an insult or a realization?)

She is so mad and hurt, I feel sorry for her. He keeps asking her why she is acting so hateful its like DUH don't he know?

I really feel for Lindsay. I hope she walks away and never looks back. She seems like she is a good mother, and she really deserves so much better.

She's young. She needs to go to school, get a job, put the wasted 'Croslin Years' behind her. She needs to follow her instincts.

She will have a few tough years getting it all together, but if she doesn't get out of that family, she will have a tough rest of her life. And, her kids won't have a chance.

Tommy can't see past his own wants, past his own jail cell. He has little empathy for the situation that Lindsay has been left in. He will probably never grow up. She already has.

Run, Lindsey, Run.............................

OK well now I am furious after hearing her comments about the dog!!! She hates the effing dog, she only lets him out to go pee and then she locks him back up all day!!! OMG where is she living because I want to call animal control! It is not that poor dogs fault that his owner is an *advertiser censored**hole!
Forgive me but my heart & soul lies with the innocent, which in my eyes is animals and children!!!

(I sent emails to the station & JVM who is an animal advocate...maybe someone will look into the poor puppy!)

She also mentions that Tommy and Misty are perfect for one another, they can be a little incestuos family!!!
Her son is playing video games that is similar to Grand Theft Auto :banghead:!
She is sitting there calling TC a liar and telling him how angry she is with him while her son is there and he comments that he is mad at daddy too! OMG what is with these ppl!

OK well now I am furious after hearing her comments about the dog!!! She hates the effing dog, she only lets him out to go pee and then she locks him back up all day!!! OMG where is she living because I want to call animal control! It is not that poor dogs fault that his owner is an *advertiser censored**hole!
Forgive me but my heart & soul lies with the innocent, which in my eyes is animals and children!!!

I feel the same way that you do. I am absolutely appalled.

Whooops! there it is!

(I'm not listening...was spoken as an insult or a realization?)
I am going to go back and listen to it all again. Reading between the lines I think it might have been a question on the LDT that he failed. She says he should not have been running around with his little sister, which makes me think she is talking about that night and she goes into about him telling her to tell Misty all the time that he loves her.

I feel the same way that you do. I am absolutely apalled.
I am seriously hoping she was only saying that to hurt Tommy, and that is not what is really going on.

I'm hoping that she said that because the dog is Tommy's dog, and she is trying to show him all the stress and responsibilities she has been saddled with, since he once again got himself locked up in jail.

They are married, yet she is the one left to deal with everything. All because of his stupid, selfish and completely unnecessary actions.
She is left to parent three young children all by herself, because he is again locked up. On top of that, she is having to struggle to make the rent and utility bills, knowing there is no money. She doesn't even have money for gasoline. She is struggling, and she has nothing. Not even her husband.

I do hope someone goes over there to check on the welfare of that dog now, but I wouldn't be surprised if she said that just to 'get to him'. Passive aggressive behavior. I hope.

Anyone see the irony of the dog in the cage conversation...given Tommy's in a cage as well?

The whole thing went right over Tommy's head. You'd think he'd get the dog's point of view by now.

why would she even take little Austin with her on this visit if she was so upset? He doesn't need to sit there and listen to this crap with his parents!!!

No doubt in my mind this was Tommy's come to Jesus moment. He knew he had to get out of jail fast to save his marriage so he made up the lie about Joe.

Thanks to you all for the commentary as I won't be able to listen to the tapes til after the holiday weekend. Lindsay's comment about incest intrigues me. I have had a sneaky suspicion all along that M & T were 'active' that night when sweet Haleigh went missing. This may be the big reason for all the secrecy and mistruths because Misty and Tommy didn't want to be found out! Finally someone aknowledged this possiblility! This is all MOO as always.

approx 16 min mark...Lindsy says "nobody likes you...everybody is against you right?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back