New Jailhouse Letter from Phil Garrido to Walt Gray (11/11/09)

Dr. Doogie

Reaction score
Letter just arrived to Gray at 5:30 pm - contents to be revealed at 6 pm PST.

AAARRGGHHH!!!! :banghead:

The 6pm report only says that it contains an "apology" from Garrido. Details now will be on the 11pm PST broadcast.

AAARRGGHHH!!!! :banghead:

The 6pm report only says that it contains an "apology" from Garrido. Details now will be on the 11pm PST broadcast.

So frustrating! Whatever it is though, I bet it's going to be good. (Heavy sarcasm!)

I am hoping that the letter may contain some clues related to Nancy's attorney change this week.

im wondering if the "apology" is meant for jaycee so he can try to sucker her into speaking up for him

from the link

:waitasec:

im sure he'll find a way to make himself look like a saint while 'apologizing" for whatever it is hes apologizing for.
the con man trying his best act again.

Maybe he'll apologize that he was born. Then maybe he'll tell all he knows. Then maybe he will say that he doesn't want to cost the taxpayers anymore money because he's not worth it. Maybe he'll say that he should be moved to Texas and do what should be done.

It sounds like he didn't say much of anything - but who knows how long that took him. I think he is just seeking media attention.

Maybe he'll apologize that he was born. Then maybe he'll tell all he knows. Then maybe he will say that he doesn't want to cost the taxpayers anymore money because he's not worth it. Maybe he'll say that he should be moved to Texas and do what should be done.

we can only hope lol

Among other things, he should apologize for that crappy music he recorded. :sick:

Ok, I guess if you blinked you would have missed the entire segment tonight. I was about 30 seconds late and all I got out of it was they thought Garrido wanted to make sure they knew he didn't watch TV or read newspapers?

Boy, that was underwhelming. They only read the first two sentences of the letter. They also posted a statement by Garrido's attorney saying that it shows "remorse" and that Garrido may not be competent to stand trial.

What the hell did the rest of the letter say???

It looked like the letter was not very long. What exactly was supposed to show remorse or that Garrido is incompetent?

The original KCRA link has been updated:
SACRAMENTO, Calif. --
In his third jailhouse letter to KCRA 3, Phillip Garrido issued an apology "for what has taken place" and referenced "ending a sexual problem believed to be impossible."

Garrido is the convicted rapist accused of kidnapping Jaycee Lee Dugard nearly two decades ago and holding her in a backyard compound at his Contra Costa County home. He's also believed to have fathered two children with her.

The letter, which KCRA 3 received Thursday, read in part: "First off I would like to apologize to every human being for what has taken place."

It continued: "People all over the world are hearing testimony that through the spirit of Christ a mental process took place ending a sexual problem believed to be impossible."

The letter was addressed to KCRA 3 anchor Walt Gray, who Garrido called from jail shortly after his arrest.

"Mr. Garrido is expressing genuine remorse. He would like people to consider the fact that he's a changed man and his story is best told all at one time, instead of in pieces. He presents obvious issues concerning whether or not he is competent to be a defendant, and we are looking into that," said his attorney, Public Defender Susan Gellman, in a telephone interview Thursday evening from St. Petersburg, Fla.

http://www.kcra.com/mostpopular/21601232/detail.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong