CA RodAlcala information needed

norest4thewicked

True Crime Writer
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Every few months I like to check to see if someone new has joined Websleuths that might have information about Rodney Alcala. As many of you know, I am writing a book on the unidentified photos that were discovered in a secret storage locker owned by Alcala back in the 1970's.

I am asking for help from anyone who might be able to give even the smallest bit of information about Alcala from the past.

I am also looking for someone in the southern California area who might be able to snap some photos for me of various locations. I am pretty sure that I am going to have to come to California at some point and look around myself, but I am just curious as to whether or not there is anyone out there to add anything to my information.

Thanks in advance!

For any locations in the LA area, let me know which locations, and I will go there and take some photos.

Someone from the El Segundo High School alumni Facebook page posted this photo looking south down Sepulveda Blvd around the mid-1970's. The door to the laundry room where Alcala left Charlotte Lamb's body is shown in this photo. It is the white apartment building on the right side of the photo (adjacent to the parking lot at the center of the photo). The laundry room door is right at the northwest corner of that building.

69023221-9ff4-4bb7-9d15-ca893b3db17b.jpg

The darker-paved area of that parking lot is now occupied by a Carl's Jr. Restaurant (AKA Hardee's in the Eastern U.S.). And the open fields on at the upper left corner of the photo are now occupied by high rise office buildings. Also, the Hacienda Hotel at the top of the photo now has another tower that wasn't there when this photo was taken.

Thanks so much! This will be a great addition to my photos. I also have the other ones that you sent me earlier. I certainly appreciate it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back