GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

summer_breeze

Reaction score
Thank you to Aunt_B for bringing this case to our attention!

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/bn9/2013/6/22/amber_alert_issued_f.html

Last Updated: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 6:30 AM

Amber Alert issued for girl, 8, taken from Jacksonville Walmart

charish-amber-alert-0622.jpg

You bet me too it, I was just coming on to post this alert. It is rare we have a photo of the SO and know who, and where, so maybe we can sleuth this guy out. God I hope they find her soon, time is ticking and she is in danger.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-girl-8-taken-from-jacksonville-walmart/-/475880/20673410/-/140v30n/-/index.html

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office says they were called to the Walmart on Lem Turner Road at 11 p.m. Friday in reference to a missing 8-year-old girl. Detectives say the initial investigation revealed that the victim was taken away from the store by an unknown white male in a white van and that the suspect vehicle was last seen driving south on Lem Turner Road from the scene.

Investigators say the man befriended the child's mother and her three children in the store, then offered to take the girl to the McDonald's at the front of the store.

What on earth did he say to convince a mother that it would be a good idea to let a stranger take her 8-year -old daughter to McDonalds that late at night?

Seeing comments from one of the news sites this guy has a long rap sheet. Horrible, I hope they find this girl soon. This happened with in 15 miles where I live.

This makes me so sick for this girl! WHY would you let a strange man take your daughter anywhere??? So extremely terrified for this girl!
Grateful we have him on surveillance video in Wal-Mart and his van in the parking lot! I pray they find that van immediately!
OH PLEASE let her be found NOW!!!:please::please::please:

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-06-22/story/girl-8-abducted-sex-offender-jacksonville-walmart-friday-night

Smith, whose registered address is 2495 Segovia Ave., was last arrested in 2009 where he was accused of impersonating a Department of Children and Services officer and making obscene and threatening calls to a 9-year-old girl.

The arrest report said he had called a 12-year-old boy on his cellphone asking to speak to his sister, whom he knew by name. The boy gave him his mother's cellphone. The man called her saying he was with DCF conducting an investigation regarding her daughter.

OMFrekinGosh!!! The article gets worse :sick:

Seeing comments from one of the news sites this guy has a long rap sheet. Horrible, I hope they find this girl soon. This happened with in 15 miles where I live.

What county is this? I want to listen to the scanner.TIA.

Oh my goodness, Mom allowed this stranger to walk off with her little girl! He tricked her! I'm sure she regrets it but what an awful way to learn not to believe everything ( or anything) a man will tell you to get what he wants!

Quote:
"Mills said the child was taken by a man who had befriended the mother at the store and said he was taking the girl to the store’s McDonald’s located at the front for a snack."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i believe Jacksonville is duval county?

I'm so disgusted, who lets a stranger walk off with their kid?!

This just proves why we are stupid to ever let them out of prison. It's like putting a shark in the kiddie pool and giving it a fair chance to choose not to bite! Yet still we have idiots insisting that these men who rape babies and ruin their lives forever (if they don't kill them) can be rehabilitated. Idiots.

I google where he lives and he is in a nice home in a nice neighborhood. What a shame for this little girl, I am sick over this. He has not killed any of his victims that we know of, so I am hoping he will leave her somewhere and run. His face and van and address is out there and he will have to get out of Dodge now.

What county is this? I want to listen to the scanner.TIA.

Duval county.

Just looked up the prep address, he lives on other side of town from where this happened.

It just so happened to be same side of town the bf lives on. Within 2 miles of his house. Where I ride my bike sometimes.

This just proves why we are stupid to ever let them out of prison. It's like putting a shark in the kiddie pool and giving it a fair chance to choose not to bite! Yet still we have idiots insisting that these men who rape babies and ruin their lives forever (if they don't kill them) can be rehabilitated. Idiots.

I agree, it stinks that they get a second chance and the victims seldom ever recover if left to live and many are murdered. I think crimes on kids, should mean life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member