Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pfffffft ..
This isn't about Caylee anymore ..
It's all about George and Cindy and their feelings .. :loser:

:behindbar

Btw - I'm surprised Brad is still hanging in there ..
Thought he would have bailed by now ..
Another one for the pile .. :loser:

Only in CA's mind.

Don't know if this has been posted..

Prosecutors are expected to release hundreds of pages of documents to the public Friday in the case against Casey Anthony, but not the autopsy report on Caylee Anthony's remains.

In a motion made public Thursday, Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are asking that prosecutors be restricted from releasing the autopsy on the little girl, whose remains were discovered Dec. 11 in east Orange County. They were found less than a mile from the Anthony home.

Orange Circuit Court Stan Strickland issued an order late Thursday that will delay the release of the autopsy reports, which were expected to be made public on Friday, until the issue is addressed in court. He wants to hear from the media about the Anthonys' request.

"For reasons unknown to the court the motion was served only upon the State Attorney's Office," Strickland wrote in the order. "The real party in interest in this matter is the various news media."

More at the link...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-autopsy-documents-61109,0,5615388.story

Prosecutors are expected to release hundreds of pages of documents to the public Friday in the case against Casey Anthony, but not the autopsy report on Caylee Anthony's remains.

In a motion made public Thursday, Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are asking that prosecutors be restricted from releasing the autopsy on the little girl, whose remains were discovered Dec. 11 in east Orange County. They were found less than a mile from the Anthony home.

Orange Circuit Court Stan Strickland issued an order late Thursday that will delay the release of the autopsy reports, which were expected to be made public on Friday, until the issue is addressed in court. He wants to hear from the media about the Anthonys' request.

"For reasons unknown to the court the motion was served only upon the State Attorney's Office," Strickland wrote in the order. "The real party in interest in this matter is the various news media."

More at the link...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-autopsy-documents-61109,0,5615388.story

Looks like the A's have won yet again. Wow?:doh:

The Anthony's went on national TV (Larry King Live) and fielded questions regarding the discovery of Caylee's remains. They fielded questions regarding Caylee's cause of death. They disputed the notion that duct tape was found around Caylee's skull. If discussion and speculation around Caylee's autopsy causes them great anguish, why did they go on national TV to discuss the finding of her body?

Frankly, they have participated in fueling the speculation.

I guess they will battle it out with the media in a hearing at some point in time.

Looks like the A's have won yet again. Wow?:doh:

No they haven't. Judge S just wants to hear from the media. There's no way Judge S will go against 1st amendment rights not to mention FL Sunshine Law. Nor will he look too fondly on the fact that BC conveniently forgot to serve the appropriate parties.

IMO Judge S is a brilliant judge. He crosses all his t's and dots all his I's. He wants to hear from all parties before issuing an order.

I think the Anthony's and the defense know that its all over for Casey....the report ...i believe has the info as to why the DP was put back on.......this is why the defense is working so hard to get a mis-trial.....its the only way to get Casey out of her mess....

I do not believe that this is a NG myth???!!!! I believe that the forensic evidence showed this to be a fact.:banghead:

I have quoted more than once exactly what the forensic results stated. The most recent was today. No, it did not say there was a death band. It simply said there were aparant signs of decomposition, no detail given whatsoever as to what led the technician to reach this conclusion. But, if you have a doc I don't have, please share. My facts come from page 2504.

Has this happened in any other case? Seriously?

I've only heard it done in Sandra Cantu case. There must be something in that autopsy report the Anthony's really really really don't want the public to know about. It's the jail video all over again. The more attention they bring to it the more we all wonder about it.

More at the link...

Judge S just moved down a few notches in my book---come on doesn't discovery in Fla cause anguish for others as well?? Why are the A's an exception?

Judge S just moved down a few notches in my book---come on doesn't discovery in Fla cause anguish for others as well?? Why are the A's an exception?

He still has to address the motion. In his court room. He has it under control, from what I can tell.

I understand why they dont want the autopsy details released to the public, and sympathise with them.
But for once I'm in agreement with the majority here. It should be released as all other discovery has been released.
The law cant change because of the discomfort level it may induce in the family involved.
JMO

Judge S is just doing what any good Judge would do. He wants to hear from the RELEVANT parties. Which in this case is the media. BC "conveniently" much as JB did in his last motion to serve the appropriate parties. This motion should have been promptly served on all media outlets. This is their battle not the SA.

And IMO the media will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member