Investigators search east of Skyline school

I'm just wondering how much info LE has to have before they go and search. I mean, would a hint like "I might look there" be enough? Or would it have to be more? I just can't believe that they are just trusting Dede. I'm thinking they'd have to have more than just a coy what if type of info. I could be wrong, though. And I will be furious if she sent them on a wild goose chase.

Doesn't the timeline place Terri east of the school that morning anyway? Is it the 90 minute drive? That "Chas" guy saw a white truck pulling out of a road north of Logie Road sometime that morning too. He saw a woman with red hair driving sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 a.m. He was heading south on highway 30. He noticed because he thought the truck was his friend's and he pulled up to it and realized it wasn't his friend. I wonder if this guy's tip is helping LE to connect the dots as well.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=8

BBM... I can...Especially IF you have been following the Haleigh Cummings case for any length of time...JMO

As much as my heart holds hope they find him during this search (if he is out there), I am very skeptical because of the many searches in Haleigh's case. I totally hear ya, Em.

Could be as simple as TH having told DS that she was in that area that morning - or perhaps TH had DS meet her in that area?

Not to quote myself, but... It just occurred to me - TH could have a boyfriend who lives in that area.

Whatever they gleaned, or she told them, must not have been super specific if the searchers have been out there all day and presumably found nothing...or else it was not good information. :(

So she may not know exactly where Kyron is? Or is not ready to tell...

Or she could have just mentioned that she and TH have gone hiking in the area and that they both knew the area well. IMO, that would be enough for LE to search just to be sure there was no stone left unturned.

I am hoping that they have cell info plus Dede's statements and combined, that they lead to this area.

But if Dede didn't actually take part in the disposing of Kyron's body (for want of a better phrase-sorry) then she may only know a rough area, not specifics, which could make it difficult for searchers.

I just have my doubts as to how much she is cooperating, unless she already has her deal in place. And if she does, then hopefully we will hear of her being at the GJ Monday and telling all she knows, under oath...

I want to say "give her the damned deal" but on the other hand, I want to know what she did first. Only I don't think it works that way...:(

It sounds to me like they are investigating 2 people.

snipped

Investigators were also still working to pin down the exact movements of Terri Horman on the day her stepson disappeared, as well as on the exact movements of her friend, DeDe Spicer.

Some of the testimony was expected to focus on people who saw and dealt with the women on the day Kyron vanished.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Sources-2-friends-gave-Terri-Horman-cell-phones-100052359.html
back to the attorney thread lol

That's what I think, too. East of Skyline is thick woods or a bit further is the channel and Sauvie. Oh man, what the he** happened? It's obvious to me now that they are looking for a dead body.
I think so, too.

Also, I don't recall there being any mention of a Friday PC yesterday with KH and DY. Maybe after their interactions with the GJ and perhaps knowledge of the impending searches today, they have changed their minds about Kyron being alive.

IMO

Doesn't the timeline place Terri east of the school that morning anyway? Is it the 90 minute drive? That "Chas" guy saw a white truck pulling out of a road north of Logie Road sometime that morning too. He saw a woman with red hair driving sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 a.m. He was heading south on highway 30. He noticed because he thought the truck was his friend's and he pulled up to it and realized it wasn't his friend. I wonder if this guy's tip is helping LE to connect the dots as well.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=8

I'm pretty sure Logie Trail road meets Hwy 30 west of the school. Skyline goes quite a ways west of the school, and Logie Trail branches off of that.

It's 9:30 EST where I am and Portland is three hours behind right? What time does the sun set in the Portland area..

Posting Puff's wonderful map. The roads in green are the ones LE wanted all video footage, etc. from the 3rd & 4th. Where did LE come up with these roads who knows, but they made sure it went out to the press at a presser. There must be some significance; perhaps pings, where Terrie said she drove baby K or where she possibly could have driven due to her timeline IDK. The map is very interesting and give you a visual of the vast areas they are interested in.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...92510424599794.0004885502c0e5890795a&t=h&z=10

Maybe they haven't offered her any sort of deal yet and she is holding back waiting for that to happen before she gives up the rest of what she knows.

She may have immunity as a result of testifying before the Grand Jury. (Sorry if someone has already made this point; I'm half way through the thread...)

Saturday, dozens of search and rescue workers scoured northwest Multnomah County. Teams were spotted on Northwest Old Germantown Road. Crews also searched private property on Cornelius Pass Road. A spokesperson with the Multnomah County Sheriff's office says most of northwest Multnomah county and parts of Washington and Columbia county are being searched.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...eleased-for-Kyron/vqpKvAY--0yKSbwJrIrp4g.cspx

BBM... I can...Especially IF you have been following the Haleigh Cummings case for any length of time...JMO

OMG EG...I thought the same thing. I pray that is not the case. It makes me sick to think about it. I am also reminded with each passing day of the Caylee case...and the fact that the longer Kyron is missing, the more evidence is lost. PLEASE! Just somebody do the right thing and TALK, already! :banghead:

I wonder if they are releasing where they are searching to make Terri know that Dede is talking? (if she is...)

Terri will know by where they are searching if Dede is telling them the truth or not, assuming Dede knows...

Saturday, dozens of search and rescue workers scoured northwest Multnomah County. Teams were spotted on Northwest Old Germantown Road. Crews also searched private property on Cornelius Pass Road. A spokesperson with the Multnomah County Sheriff's office says most of northwest Multnomah county and parts of Washington and Columbia county are being searched.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...eleased-for-Kyron/vqpKvAY--0yKSbwJrIrp4g.cspx

Isn't that where or near where Kelley and his neighbor saw the suspicious truck the afternoon of the 4th and early morning on the 5th ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back