Let's List Evidence That Ties Casey To The Crime Scene...

Did Cindy ever mention where the balls were since they must have been removed before Casey presumably stole it?
I'm kinda hazy on this but it seems like the shed was mentioned in association with the balls. But I can't state that as a firm fact either! lol . . . and I was so much younger when I first read all this! :crazy:

Found this when I did a search on this site concerning the balls and the laudry bag.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4332256&postcount=439"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.07.28 / 2009.07.29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2[/ame]

Kio told LE that KC had told her CA did not like Hispanics in her home. So why would KC have give a key to the nanny. If KC was not permitted to have her hispanic friends over who her mother probably met why would a woman who CA never met have a key to her home. But then we know there was no nanny so we can figure there pretty much was no key...... jmo

I'm kinda hazy on this but it seems like the shed was mentioned in association with the balls. But I can't state that as a firm fact either! lol . . . and I was so much younger when I first read all this! :crazy:
bbm
HAHA....yea, me too. Sometimes it feels like we have been talking about this for 10 years! So, Cindy claims LE took both the bags?
We know that's impossible, how can she rationalize that one?

Hi All,
What about the coffin flies that were found in the trash bag that was in the trunk of the car? Wasn't there traces of coffin flies in the bags found at the dump site?

I know that Cindy has confirmed that both of those bags were purchased by her, but it seems to me she is trying to say that LE took both of those bags on Dec. 11th, 2008.

She basically says that she would have noticed the torn bag earlier and fixed it? So is she saying that the bag was there June 08 up until Dec. 08?

I really can't see Cindy not reading everything about this case? She had to have known that the bag was found with Caylee? It just seems to me that she is trying to blame LE for taking the bag and not Casey. Almost suggesting that they planted it.

I might have to go back and read the deposition?

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html

In Cindy's deposition with the state pdf p. 346 at above link, she says the last time she saw the rectangular bag was in Caylee's room with stuffed animals in it. The last time she saw the round bag it had been stored in the garage inside a black plastic bag on a shelf. It had previously held the play balls but Cindy kept buying more balls and they no longer fit in the round bag so she stored the balls in a shed in the backyard in different bags and put the round bag up in the garage. Whew, of course it took about 7 pages to get Cindy to reveal this much so I could have misunderstood. But I do think it's very telling Cindy states that the round canvas bag was stored inside a black plastic bag which is the same way Caylee was found. :(

In Cindy's deposition with the state pdf p. 346 at above link, she says the last time she saw the rectangular bag was in Caylee's room with stuffed animals in it. The last time she saw the round bag it had been stored in the garage inside a black plastic bag on a shelf. It had previously held the play balls but Cindy kept buying more balls and they no longer fit in the round bag so she stored the balls in a shed in the backyard in different bags and put the round bag up in the garage. Whew, of course it took about 7 pages to get Cindy to reveal this much so I could have misunderstood. But I do think it's very telling Cindy states that the round canvas bag was stored inside a black plastic bag which is the same way Caylee was found. :(

Bless you! You just saved me from having to go back and read it again! The thanks button was not enough.

I know that Cindy has confirmed that both of those bags were purchased by her, but it seems to me she is trying to say that LE took both of those bags on Dec. 11th, 2008.

She basically says that she would have noticed the torn bag earlier and fixed it? So is she saying that the bag was there June 08 up until Dec. 08?

I really can't see Cindy not reading everything about this case? She had to have known that the bag was found with Caylee? It just seems to me that she is trying to blame LE for taking the bag and not Casey. Almost suggesting that they planted it.

I might have to go back and read the deposition?

You have that correct. Cindy has always said that Casey was being framed. Cindy knows that the bag in question was found with Caylee. But then she also knows that Casey was the one who killed Caylee. It's amazing to me that such a large number of people were so willing to and able to frame Casey for Caylee's murder. LE, the FBI, Dr. G, SAs, the two dogs that hit on the trunk of the car, George, Cindy (at one time), Tennesse body farm, DNA experts, etc..........according to Cindy all of those people have conspired to frame Casey. She hasn't come right out and listed them of course but she has let it be known that she believes that Casey has been framed.

As the poster pointed out that I quoted in the link, if LE had taken the bag in question the black trash bag it was in would not have been ripped. That is clearly something that Casey would do as she has no respect for anyone else's personal belongings.

Okay? Wasn't the rectangular laundry bag found in the garage with a black trash bag over it? Could the torn black trash bag in the garage been from the one LE did take from the house and that Cindy is mistaken (or lying?) about the one that Caylee was found with?

Okay? Wasn't the rectangular laundry bag found in the garage with a black trash bag over it? Could the torn black trash bag in the garage been from the one LE did take from the house and that Cindy is mistaken (or lying?) about the one that Caylee was found with?

Oh could be! I'm not sure where LE found the rectangular bag. I've been looking for pictures of Caylee's room to see if it was in there like Cindy said but haven't found one yet.

Oh could be! I'm not sure where LE found the rectangular bag. I've been looking for pictures of Caylee's room to see if it was in there like Cindy said but haven't found one yet.
I think they found it folded up inside a cooler in the garage. . . I think. :waitasec:

You might be misunderstanding my point. I am only trying to provoke some thoughts about the title of this thread. Very specifically, we are looking for evidence that proves Casey was at the scene where Caylee was found. Actual physical evidence.
We all seem in complete agreement that she is guilty of killing her daughter, but what will the State use/say to the jury to make them 100% certain that she was in or near those woods?
Is there matching mud on her shoes or her tires, or in her car?
Did she accidently drop some personal belonging there?

Don't think that has been released, if in fact anything has been found. Pure speculation:

Casey's 'missing' Tiffany ring?
Casey's shoes/boots with evidence on/in treads?
Casey's 'missing' Blackjack Cell phone?

Or as someone stated earlier, terpenes (sp?) under Pontiac chassis (and/or TL's vehicle, which Casey used and was tested, IIRC.)

Short of an actual eye witness, can it be proved definitively that Casey was at the crime scene? And is that all-important when items that have been mentioned (such as the rare duct tape, baby blanket, particular garbage bags, the canvas laundry bag missing from the Anthony home <with a mate found in the garage> that Caylee was found inside, etc.) do implicate Casey (albeit indirectly.) I agree that all these taken together, especially with Casey's phone pings, and suspicious behavior afterward point to Casey and no one else. :cow:

IMO, Caylee's remains are the biggest piece of evidence that links Casey Anthony to the Suburban site. Like others have pointed out, it all ties together.

Casey was the last one on the face of this earth to be seen with an alive Caylee. The person that Casey claims to be the last person to be seen with Caylee doesn't even exist.

Casey's car has evidence that a decomposing body was inside it. Her own parents made comments that the car smelled like a dead body. LE said it smelled like a dead body. The towyard guy said it smelled like a car where a man had commited suicide. The biggest piece of evidence, IMO, that confirms that a dead Caylee was in that trunk is the piece of hair with the death-band that matches Caylee.

When Caylee's remains were found there were things that could have only come from the Anthony's home. You have the duct tape. The Winnie the Pooh blanket. The little pair of shorts that do not match what Caylee was wearing when she George said they left the house on June 16th.

Okay, so Casey says that Zenaida had a key to the house? The jury is going to know for fact that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales does not even exist by the time they get to this little gem of information.

Casey's phone pings, her text messages, the lies she told, the computer searches, the phone calls home from jail, the jail visits, her letters are all just icing on the cake. Not to mention all the people who did have access to her when she was out on bond and she never spoke of Caylee.

I believe it's the totality of all the evidence combined with Casey's behavior. When you combine it all, there's no way anyone else could have killed Caylee. There was no one else who had the motive, who had the access to the Anthony home (and knew where they kept certain items), and the opportunity.

Other than trying to implicate a non-existent nanny, Casey has never stated that she handed Caylee over to anyone else. Nor was Caylee ever seen by anyone other than Casey after June 15th, or the 16th if you believe George's story of seeing them leave while he was watching his cooking program on tv.

Hi, here are the laundry bags....

user33902_pic6896_1239029443.jpg

user33902_pic6895_1239029079.jpg

I wonder if they'll be able to track down the original purchase of these via bank records from (probably) Cindy, and if they'll be able to match the serial number on the bag found at the scene and prove that it was available for purchase at the same time, and in the same store that Cindy (presumably) made that purchase. If they can do this, this will be a very solid link. Do you guys remember where and when Cindy said that the Anthony's used have a round one? If it was used to store Caylee's crawl balls as she says, then I assume it was kept in Caylee's bedroom where the Winnie The Pooh blanket was kept?

I seem to remember that it was mentioned that the Whitney Design canvas bags were purchased at Target.

I seem to remember that it was mentioned that the Whitney Design canvas bags were purchased at Target.

----------------------------
I could swear I remember c. saying that the bag had hung on the wall (corner) containg stuffed animals etc.It stuck with me because we had one for my grandson but it was made of net.I read it 'way back when.

How can there be any forensic evidence when KC waited 31 days before admitting her daughter was gone, then the hurricane came, then she got arrested, then she did nothing but lie to LE, then she got a lawyer who told her not to talk, then the body (excuse me, remains) were found 6 months later?!

Please don't tell me that this whole case will boil down to forensics...

How can there be any forensic evidence when KC waited 31 days before admitting her daughter was gone, then the hurricane came, then she got arrested, then she did nothing but lie to LE, then she got a lawyer who told her not to talk, then the body (excuse me, remains) were found 6 months later?!

Please don't tell me that this whole case will boil down to forensics...

I don't think it is going to come down to forensics completely. I do however believe that the forensic evidence they do have does help the procecution and I don't believe all the evidence has been released?

I think by opening the trial with the 911 calls would be ideal. It establishes the Zenaida Fernandes Gonzales kidnapping story. It points out that Caylee had been missing for 31 days. That Casey claims she was looking for her. That she had just spoken to an alive Caylee earlier that day. And most importantly that it "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." It's a very powerful call that will set the pace of the trial.

The cars forensic findings should be laid out early on. The forensic evidence found at the actual scene until later in the trial. Only because before December 11th, 2008 the car was the strongest piece of evidence they had against Casey. It shows the reason why Casey was originally charged with murder. They'll want the jury to KNOW that Caylee was already deceased before Cindy made those 911 calls.

I really would love to know how the SA is going to line-up the witnesses? I think that would tell us a lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back