2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with their ears on? JB gave the lady in black's name...

Judge is a hard working man!!! Love, love, love it....and him!!!!!

KC sure has trouble with her hair. CONSTANTLY touch it, fixing it. Every time she stands she grabs her wrists. When she sits back down she lowers her self slowly down like she has a sore behind.

It always kills me as to how neat the SA's desk is, and how quickly they are cleaned up and ready to go, then you have the DT - typical mess and takes forever to to clean up.

Wow, did Baez just introduce the mystery woman?? Who was she?? I couldn't hear.

How many in the jury pool needed before we can move on to the next round?

do the potential jurors not know who is in that room before they go in? That must be a shock if they dont.

Baez:

" And it is my pleasure to introduce to you Casey Marie Anthony..."

That sounded so weird.

I think a lot of these people and the companies that they work for have seen the debacle that happened yesterday and feel really bad so they are making an effort to get this thing done for Caylee. They may have not even followed this case like we have... maybe not at all except the little media blips... but it has to have saturated their media now and I think people are simply just willing to make the sacrifice... if the can? I think that is why today has been more successful than yesterday. What was happening yesterday was not looking good for their county and I think they want to clean it up for those who have pride in where they live?

That is my opinion?

well, JB announced the lady in black as part of his staff, didn't he?? I can't hear good with the kids and the dog barking....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam