2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has 2 hours & 43 minutes... don't know if she'll use all of it. I'm going to order pizza for the kids. They've been super today because they know this is the last day I'll watch this on television :)

What? Not going to watch the upcoming two weeks of penalty phase?

Oh ye of little faith????:innocent:

From Twitter:

"AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Casey just had a crying jag during the recess. Unclear why"

Is she trying to delay LDB's closing?? Probably....hopefully, HHJP won't coddle her this time.

She has 2 hours & 43 minutes... don't know if she'll use all of it. I'm going to order pizza for the kids. They've been super today because they know this is the last day I'll watch this on television :)

Ordering pizza here, too!

Someone needs to slap the carp out of her and tell her to put a cork in it.

I volunteer.

Oh look. She's recovered nicely.

No red eyes.

No red nose.

It's almost as if she wasn't even crying.

And we're back... this is it friends. Many prayers for Linda, Jeff & Frank as they put forth the closing of their life for justice for Sweet Caylee. <3

she is crying because the people who spoke the last words for her/her case was as pathetic as it sounds and she knows what is up next

moo

is tired and hungry and no longer able to focus on the spoken word regardless of how compelling. I feel like the DT once again played dirty and caused the SA to have to start their rebuttal so late in the day. I also feel like HHJP is not that happy today and may keep them there more ot punish the attorneys collectively for what he sees as dragging this out. I think he needs to ensure the integrity of this process. I'm disappointed in him here...

Me, too. If I were the prosecutor, and it was allowed, I would ask the Judge if they could go to dinner and reconvene.

She doesn't look like she was crying, but if she was, then why? Seems a strange time to cry?

Salem

This is actually the first time her eyes have looked puffy. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong