GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

I was telling my daughter last night that I was sure it wouldn't be a sexual assault because he had been in her life since she was about ten and it didn't make sense* that he would suddenly sexually assault and kill her at 26.

*I know nothing is really making sense here, but that was my opinion. :(

Any ideas on a motive????

SL has been in her life since she was 15 and he was 26.... could he have possibly been assaulting her the whole time? But if so, what would have made this time any different???

I'm leaning more towards this being the first time he tried and she fought him off.

It does sound like a sexual assault, though, doesn't it?

I wonder if he had started doing drugs that can change a person's personality or something? Just MHO, of course, but it's not like that never happens. Meth could do it (theoretically), right?

It does seem odd that folks say he was like a father figure and then this! Something changed.

I wonder how they got along.

After all that I am still clueless as to motive. I'm just so sick of the evilness in our country right now. :twocents: I also feel like it will be a miracle if Gladis and Richard aren't already dead. :banghead:

Praying for Gladis & Richard, and all of Tiffany's friends and family. Especially those 2 precious little boys who lost their mother.

It does sound like a sexual assault, though, doesn't it?

I wonder if he had started doing drugs that can change a person's personality or something? Just MHO, of course, but it's not like that never happens. Meth could do it (theoretically), right?

It does seem odd that folks say he was like a father figure and then this! Something changed.

I wonder how they got along.

Unfortunately they won't release what the Mother has said since TB being found and SL going missing. I'm sure she could shed light on all these questions.

After all that I am still clueless as to motive. I'm just so sick of the evilness in our country right now. :twocents: I also feel like it will be a miracle if Gladis and Richard aren't already dead. :banghead:

Praying for Gladis & Richard, and all of Tiffany's friends and family. Especially those 2 precious little boys who lost their mother.

I'm holding on to the hope that he's using them as drivers. I know there is an APB out on them and the car, but if they've left the area, not too many people would take a second look at an elderly couple driving by.

It will be really interesting to see if they are able to find anything on the couples computer, if they had access to the internet.

So far SL hasn't proven to be the most clever man in the world, so more than likely he would make it an easy for anyone that has to search their computer.

The neighbor did such a great job of calling 911; if only she would have called Wednesday night they may have caught him at the rest area.

Tiffany_L_Brown_872560c.jpg

Manhunt subject suspected of murder, abuse of corpse, arrest warrants say

Updated 2:53 PM Friday, February 18, 2011

BELLEFONTAINE, Logan County — Samuel Littleton II faces arrest warrants on charges of murder and gross abuse of a corpse in the death of a 26-year-old mother of two, a newspaper reported Friday.

Littleton is the subject of a nationwide manhunt, and he has been called a person of interest wanted in connection with the death of Tiffany L. Brown of Bellefontaine.

more here

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...ction-with-bellefontaine-manhunt-1083561.html

Previous thread

Thread #1

I think I got my wires crossed somewhere. I thought SL had been with the mom for 16 years. Was that later changed to 11? I guess I jumped the gun on a sexual assault but when I saw partially clothed my mind automatically went there.

I think I got my wires crossed somewhere. I thought SL had been with the mom for 16 years. Was that later changed to 11? I guess I jumped the gun on a sexual assault but when I saw partially clothed my mind automatically went there.

iirc, together for 15-16 yrs., moved in together 11 yrs ago. Rented the Russell's in town house for several yrs, then bought it in 2009

iirc, together for 15-16 yrs., moved in together 11 yrs ago. Rented the Russell's in town house for several yrs, then bought it in 2009

I'm really confused. How old is SL? I thought I saw 37. So that would mean he has been with the mom since he was 21-22?

After viewing the family portraits, you have to ask yourself where things could have gone wrong or why they went wrong. So sad...

I'm really confused. How old is SL? I thought I saw 37. So that would mean he has been with the mom since he was 21-22?

None of this info is set in stone only learned from individual video interviews with locals and news articles.

Just my two cents here, but I've looked at all the LE info, and they do not consider mom a suspect. I imagine they could tell simply from her reaction when they discovered the body of her daughter in her basement. I imagine it must have been an emotional, horrific scene. If they even had the slightest doubt about mom's involvement, they would not have cleared her so quickly.
This is a terrible, terrible case. I lurk here often and rarely post, but this one has me through and through. SL went insane, just snapped, IMO. I doubt that he and T were "romantically involved," as some have wondered here. She knew him well since she was approximately ten years old; he must have been like a secondary father figure to her, or, at the very least, completely asexual to her, being her mother's partner and her being a little girl when she first met him. Her partially clad body suggests the motive to me, as horrible as that may be. I hope I am wrong. This is heartbreaking.

This is no way fact, but based on what I've read in various articles and here at WS...

IIRC....SL and Neeley have been together for 11 years....Neeley and TB's father have been divorced for 15-16 years.

I do believe SL is 37...not sure how old the mom is.

Just my two cents here, but I've looked at all the LE info, and they do not consider mom a suspect. I imagine they could tell simply from her reaction when they discovered the body of her daughter in her basement. I imagine it must have been an emotional, horrific scene. If they even had the slightest doubt about mom's involvement, they would not have cleared her so quickly.
This is a terrible, terrible case. I lurk here often and rarely post, but this one has me through and through. SL went insane, just snapped, IMO. I doubt that he and T were "romantically involved," as some have wondered here. She knew him well since she was approximately ten years old; he must have been like a secondary father figure to her, or, at the very least, completely asexual to her, being her mother's partner and her being a little girl when she first met him. Her partially clad body suggests the motive to me, as horrible as that may be. I hope I am wrong. This is heartbreaking.

I wonder if he was possibly going to try to make it look like a sexual assault but didn't have time to dispose of the body. Yes, I'm reaching :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back