Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

Actually this is one of the reasons that led me to believe that the LE in that area are corrupt and have caused this case to be unsolved. I think plain old fear of retaliation (from the LE as well as from Cummings' family) could very well be the reason that we don't have anyone willing to come forth.

I really cant call any agency corrupt when they put Ronald behind bars for 15 years, I applaud them for that. I think they have narrowed in on the perp. I think if he gets out, which he never will, but if he does, he will just be right back in because he just is not society material. And if he does get out, he better move out of Putnam because they dont idolize him, they really dont care his grandfather who he never met was a cop 50 years ago, they will get him on something and keep putting him away, and I am fine with that.

I disagree with this. IMO, people have 'come forth'. IMO, they just might not be saying what some people want to hear.

I recall one guy going on about how Ron was at the bus stop that last day, paraphrasing, driving like a maniac and endangering the children waiting on the bus. Has he been retaliated against in any way? IMO, that is 'coming forth'.

There was a letter from Nay-Nay discussing some guy giving an affidavit claiming Misty was at a party with Haleigh and Haleigh ODed. The story that was put out IMO would have put Ron in the clear, yet it seems to me LE investigated and dismissed these claims. It also seems several people 'came forth' disputing this story.

IMO, people 'aren't willing to come forth' because they have nothing to say because they don't know anything.

As far as all of LE being corrupt, I don't believe it. LE came out publicly stating Ron is not a suspect. Privately, they may feel completely opposite, however, IMO, when they are faced with things like evidence Ron was at work, I don't know what they are supposed to do. There is no evidence we have showing Ron was not at work, and there is no evidence we have showing Ron did anything to Haleigh. There is a lot of evidence after the fact showing Ron doing things in direct conflict with what a good daddy would do, but those things, while IMO are disgusting and morally reprehensible, are not illegal, like marrying Misty, and running off to NYC for fun, and trying to bully restaurants into giving him free meals, and putting a sign on his pick-up saying "Only God can judge me", etc. etc. Misty, on the other hand, was the last known person to see Haleigh alive, and to my knowledge, there is not a lick of evidence to dispute that. Maybe LE hasn't charged Ron or Misty in Haleigh's disappearance, not because they are all corrupt, and/or in fear of Ron, and/or so intimidated that Ron's mother is/was a dispatcher, etc. etc., but because they do not have the evidence necessary to hold either of them or get a conviction. Since Ron and Misty are both in prison now, I would prefer LE to continue to work this case and hopefully find enough evidence to get a conviction, instead of making charges that won't stick and end up with double jeopardy.

As I see it there might not be any evidence that Ron wasn't at work but on the other hand, we do not have any evidence either that reveals what time he went in to work, what time he left work, or IF he was at work for the entire night.
Also, IMO there is no evdience that proves Misty was the last person to see Haleigh either since LE has readily admitted and stated they did not know when or where the crime was committed IF indeed a crime had been committed.
And personally, I cannot believe LE doesn't consider Ron C to be a suspect in his daughter's case considering they recently stated (last month to be exact) they believe Haleigh's father had not told everything he knows about what had happened..JMHO

As I see it there might not be any evidence that Ron wasn't at work but on the other hand, we do not have any evidence either that reveals what time he went in to work, what time he left work, or IF he was at work for the entire night.
Also, IMO there is no evdience that proves Misty was the last person to see Haleigh either since LE has readily admitted and stated they did not know when or where the crime was committed IF indeed a crime had been committed.
And personally, I cannot believe LE doesn't consider Ron C to be a suspect in his daughter's case considering they recently stated (last month to be exact) they believe Haleigh's father had not told everything he knows about what had happened..JMHO

Point #1. No, WE do not have that evidence, however, I am assured LE does based on statements they have released.

Point #2. LE may not know the exact time and location of Haleigh's disappearance, but it is a matter of hours, not days, weeks or months. Haleigh was at school that day, and witnesses claim to have seen Haleigh at the bus stop that afternoon. Misty gives a list of people who saw Haleigh later on that day, and while I personally am not privvy to what these people said, I believe LE has questioned them and verified their stories. Misty said the A/C guy spoke to Ron on the phone at a specific time, LE should be able to at least verify if that phone call took place, and as they were later questioning whereabouts either after 7 or 8pm that evening, my guess would be A/C guy and phone records backed up Misty's story, at least that part of it. Going by what LE has put out there, it seems the time in question for what happened to Haleigh would be between 7 or 8pm that evening until 3:??am when they received the 911 call, which, again, is hours, not days, weeks or months.

Also, Misty herself claiming she was the last one to see Haleigh is evidence, unless something else is found that disputes it, and to my knowledge, that has not yet happened.

Point #3 Not telling everything a person knows is not the same thing as them being a suspect. Cindy Anthony has lied repeatedly about many, many things in the case of Caylee Anthony being murdered, and to this day she is not a suspect in the murder.

I believe LE doesn't think Ron has told all, at least not back when they made a plea deal with him on the drug charges. They may still feel that way, but IMO, Ron did tell them at least something credible for the plea deal to go through. Whether or not that is all he knows is another story, but again, it doesn't automatically make him a suspect. People lie a lot in cases like this, sometimes because they are involved, and sometimes to cover up something else.

IMO, a person, especially a parent, who would withhold information or flat out lie when a child has disappeared is saying a lot about what kind of person they are, and IMO, none of it is flattering at all, but it still does not equal suspect and/or guilt.

Point #1. No, WE do not have that evidence, however, I am assured LE does based on statements they have released.

Point #2. LE may not know the exact time and location of Haleigh's disappearance, but it is a matter of hours, not days, weeks or months. Haleigh was at school that day, and witnesses claim to have seen Haleigh at the bus stop that afternoon. Misty gives a list of people who saw Haleigh later on that day, and while I personally am not privvy to what these people said, I believe LE has questioned them and verified their stories. Misty said the A/C guy spoke to Ron on the phone at a specific time, LE should be able to at least verify if that phone call took place, and as they were later questioning whereabouts either after 7 or 8pm that evening, my guess would be A/C guy and phone records backed up Misty's story, at least that part of it. Going by what LE has put out there, it seems the time in question for what happened to Haleigh would be between 7 or 8pm that evening until 3:??am when they received the 911 call, which, again, is hours, not days, weeks or months.

Also, Misty herself claiming she was the last one to see Haleigh is evidence, unless something else is found that disputes it, and to my knowledge, that has not yet happened.

Point #3 Not telling everything a person knows is not the same thing as them being a suspect. Cindy Anthony has lied repeatedly about many, many things in the case of Caylee Anthony being murdered, and to this day she is not a suspect in the murder.

I believe LE doesn't think Ron has told all, at least not back when they made a plea deal with him on the drug charges. They may still feel that way, but IMO, Ron did tell them at least something credible for the plea deal to go through. Whether or not that is all he knows is another story, but again, it doesn't automatically make him a suspect. People lie a lot in cases like this, sometimes because they are involved, and sometimes to cover up something else.

IMO, a person, especially a parent, who would withhold information or flat out lie when a child has disappeared is saying a lot about what kind of person they are, and IMO, none of it is flattering at all, but it still does not equal suspect and/or guilt.
BBM

As of a month or so ago, LE did not believe Ronald Cummings had told everything he knows about what happened to his daughter:

Investigators said they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened.

http://www.baynews9.com/article/new...s-think-family-hasnt-told-whole-story?cid=rss

What possible reason could an innocent father of a missing child have for NOT telling E V E R Y T H I N G he knows about what happened?

What possible reason could an innocent father of a missing child have for not demanding the same of his family and girlfriend?

"It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2011-02-10/haleigh-now-missing-2-years

What possible reason could an innocent father of a missing child have for withholding A N Y credible information he had, regarding his child, until it became a bargaining chip in a plea negotiation almost TWO YEARS after she disappeared?

Sadly, the only reason I can begin to imagine does not include the word innocent.

“They believe, based on the information they have, it is a FAMILY MEMBER”

http://www.news4jax.com/video/26817556/index.html

To my knowledge I never mentioned anything about days, weeks or months..
And I don't recall ever hearing Misty claim she was the last one to see Haleigh that night either.. Granted she put out a story about putting her to bed at 8:00 pm but my understanding is according to her LVA most of the events she claimed happened that night...didn't happen.
As far as her list goes the ONLY people she has named as being at the MH are really IMO not reliable witnesses. In the first place Tommy has never claimed he was there like Misty said he was... And we know nothing about the AC man or what he has stated other than he was cleared by John Merchant by 5:00 am on the morning of the 10th. That in itself make me suspicious.. As far as GGMS she has changed the times she visited at least three times, and I certainly don't believe her to be a reliable witness..

IMO we'll just have to respectfully agree to disagree concerning Ron C being a suspect.. IMO He is LE's # 1 suspect even IF he hasn't been named as such...JMHO..

ETA..I do sincerely believe whatever happened to Haleigh occurred within two hours after she stepped off that school bus.

And I don't recall ever hearing Misty claim she was the last one to see Haleigh that night either.. Granted she put out a story about putting her to bed at 8:00 pm but my understanding is according to her LVA most of the events she claimed happened that night...didn't happen.
As far as her list goes the ONLY people she has named as being at the MH are really IMO not reliable witnesses. In the first place Tommy has never claimed he was there like Misty said he was... And we know nothing about the AC man or what he has stated other than he was cleared by John Merchant by 5:00 am on the morning of the 10th. That in itself make me suspicious.. As far as GGMS she has changed the times she visited at least three times, and I certainly don't believe her to be a reliable witness..

IMO we'll just have to respectfully agree to disagree concerning Ron C being a suspect.. IMO He is LE's # 1 suspect even IF he hasn't been named as such...JMHO..

ETA..I do sincerely believe whatever happened to Haleigh occurred within two hours after she stepped off that school bus.

Em, I think we are both in agreement on the points you have made above. And besides that, what Misty has said, and what Tommy has said, one would have to ask "which time????" They have told so many stories. MOO

BBM

As of a month or so ago, LE did not believe Ronald Cummings had told everything he knows about what happened to his daughter:

What possible reason could an innocent father of a missing child have for NOT telling E V E R Y T H I N G he knows about what happened?

What possible reason could an innocent father of a missing child have for not demanding the same of his family and girlfriend?

What possible reason could an innocent father of a missing child have for withholding A N Y credible information he had, regarding his child, until it became a bargaining chip in a plea negotiation almost TWO YEARS after she disappeared?

Sadly, the only reason I can begin to imagine does not include the word innocent.

To kind of answer your question, the following is all MOO based on all the stuff I have come across since this started.

Ron, the "innocent" father of a missing child, Haleigh:

Allegedly was abusive to Crystal, Haleigh's and Jr.'s mother.
Allegedly was abusive to ?, the mother of Ron's other child.
Allegedly was abusive to Misty.
I'm guessing the absence or presence of the children did not factor in to when and where the alleged abuse took place.
Has a record of drug related arrests. IMO abuses drugs. IMO abuses alcohol. Again, absence or presence of children does not seem to be a factor.
To my knowledge, has little to no contact with his other child, IIRC, a child with some kind of disability.
According to video, seemed to have no problem letting his little son, Jr., wait around for him so he could conclude his drug trafficking business with a UCLE.

There's probably a lot more I'm not thinking of, but when I see a man who has displayed the kind of character I feel I have seen from Ron, I have no problem believing a man like this would lie to LE, probably to cover his own butt, maybe over illegal drugs, or illegal guns, or any other stupid thing he may or may not be involved with. I have no problem believing a man like this would be more concerned with himself than he would be with his missing child. I have no problem believing a man like this would be willing to let his precious little girl possibly be going through who knows what kind of he77 before he would be willing to step up and sacrifice himself.

I also have no problem believing a man like this could be responsible for why his daughter is missing. However, what I absolutely cannot believe, is a man like this has any kind of power, much less the kind that would allow him control over many departments of LE, and power that would intimidate everyone who has any information that would incriminate him to keep their mouths shut.

So, as much as I don't like Ron, and as much as I think he is capable of hurting one of his kids, IMO, the evidence does not support it. IMO, LE has verified his alibi, and IMO, Ron, as a pi$$ant wannabe, has no power whatsoever over LE, so I believe what LE is saying.

I don't consider Ron innocent. I consider Ron as not being involved in what happened to Haleigh. To me, those are two different things. So my answer to your questions is because of his track record, Ron lying to LE and not only not helping find his daughter, but IMO impeding LE from finding his daugher, is standard operating procedure for a man like Ron.

My question would be, with Ron's history even before Haleigh vanished, why would anyone expect him to behave any differently?

IMO, LE has narrowed down to a few hours when Haleigh disappeared, and IMO, LE has also verified Ron's alibi for those hours in question. So I guess we will respectfully agree to disagree.

To kind of answer your question, the following is all MOO based on all the stuff I have come across since this started.

I'm guessing the absence or presence of the children did not factor in to when and where the alleged abuse took place.
Has a record of drug related arrests. IMO abuses drugs. IMO abuses alcohol. Again, absence or presence of children does not seem to be a factor.
To my knowledge, has little to no contact with his other child, IIRC, a child with some kind of disability.
According to video, seemed to have no problem letting his little son, Jr., wait around for him so he could conclude his drug trafficking business with a UCLE.

There's probably a lot more I'm not thinking of, but when I see a man who has displayed the kind of character I feel I have seen from Ron, I have no problem believing a man like this would lie to LE, probably to cover his own butt, maybe over illegal drugs, or illegal guns, or any other stupid thing he may or may not be involved with. I have no problem believing a man like this would be more concerned with himself than he would be with his missing child. I have no problem believing a man like this would be willing to let his precious little girl possibly be going through who knows what kind of he77 before he would be willing to step up and sacrifice himself.

I also have no problem believing a man like this could be responsible for why his daughter is missing. However, what I absolutely cannot believe, is a man like this has any kind of power, much less the kind that would allow him control over many departments of LE, and power that would intimidate everyone who has any information that would incriminate him to keep their mouths shut.

So, as much as I don't like Ron, and as much as I think he is capable of hurting one of his kids, IMO, the evidence does not support it. IMO, LE has verified his alibi, and IMO, Ron, as a pi$$ant wannabe, has no power whatsoever over LE, so I believe what LE is saying.

I don't consider Ron innocent. I consider Ron as not being involved in what happened to Haleigh. To me, those are two different things. So my answer to your questions is because of his track record, Ron lying to LE and not only not helping find his daughter, but IMO impeding LE from finding his daugher, is standard operating procedure for a man like Ron.

My question would be, with Ron's history even before Haleigh vanished, why would anyone expect him to behave any differently?
I agree with most of this. What I keep reminding myself is that in Normal circumstances, Ron's background would be enough to point to guilt, but these aren't Normal circumstances. It's not like his badness was an exception to the rule. Everybody he associated with and had in and out of his house, suffered from the same kind of badness. Seriously what throws me the most in this case, besides the compulsive lying, is how so many different people could have a believable case built against him/her. & I mean a danged good case. everything from drugs, guns, theft, intimidation, obstruction, endangerment, kidnap, murder, & on & on & on..... MOO.

I'm pretty ruthless about this. IMO even if you didn't do it, whatever "it" is, but you lie in the investigation into the disappearance of your child, you might as well be considered guilty because your lying hinders the investigation and makes it more difficult to catch the perp, thus making you as good as an accomplice after the fact.

I don't really believe that Ron has any deep dark powers over LE either because he is in prison right now but seeing as how it appears that according to LE he hasn't told the truth about something that happened that night it might as well be his alibi and his role in Haleigh's disappearance, as far as I know. If he had some involvement it would explain some of Annette and Teresa's behaviors because he's the only one on the list of obvious suspects that they would try to protect IMO.

But of course there is no shortage of other suspects.

I'm pretty ruthless about this. IMO even if you didn't do it, whatever "it" is, but you lie in the investigation into the disappearance of your child, you might as well be considered guilty because your lying hinders the investigation and makes it more difficult to catch the perp, thus making you as good as an accomplice after the fact.

I don't really believe that Ron has any deep dark powers over LE either because he is in prison right now but seeing as how it appears that according to LE he hasn't told the truth about something that happened that night it might as well be his alibi and his role in Haleigh's disappearance, as far as I know. If he had some involvement it would explain some of Annette and Teresa's behaviors because he's the only one on the list of obvious suspects that they would try to protect IMO.

Normally, I think an innocent person doesn't lie or change stories, but every single person involved in this case has lied and changed stories, (including Ron), so, unless they all kidnapped and murdered this child together, (& I can't believe that), this case is an exception to my rule...and there have to be reasons, beside being the perp, to lie. and that's the hard part...figuring out each person's own motivation to lie. I have my theories, but they're just guesses. I'd think at least one person would put Haleigh above their own selfish needs, but nobody does!

Lanie, Thank You for your thoughtful response to my post. I agree with part of what you have said, and respectfully disagree with part as well.

I completely agree that Ronald Cummings is NOT a man having “any kind of power, much less the kind that would allow him control over many departments of LE, and power that would intimidate everyone who has any information that would incriminate him to keep their mouths shut.”

For the sake of decorum only, I will stop shy of proclaiming my agreement with your reference to his being a “pi$$ant wannabe”, but I’ve got to admit, it's got a nice ring to it, LOL.

However, regarding LE having verified Ronald’s alibi, IIRC, their actual statement said only that they were “satisfied” with his work hours. “Satisfied” is a word that’s been often used by LE in this case.

Remember this?:

Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are "satisfied" with the results.

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

LE said they were "satisfied" with Ronald and Misty's polygraph, yet when Misty "miserably failed" the tests arranged by Tim Miller several months later, they said this:

Putnam County Sheriff's Office says they have been made aware of the tests and the results. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Miller met with investigators Tuesday about the tests.

Major Gary Bowling with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said the information solidifies what investigators already knew.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...143952&catid=3

According to this recent article, apparently LE is actually “satisfied” that Mr. Cummings also failed his polygraph tests:

The day after five year old Haleigh Cummings was reported missing by her father’s babysitter, then 17 year old girlfriend Misty, and her brother Timmy, agreed to take a police polygraph, as did father Ronald Cummings. As it would turn out, all three would flunk that one, or subsequent lie detector tests.

http://www.artharris.com/2011/03/02/exclusive-strap-me-up-chelsea-croslin/#more-5105

It seems "satisfied" has a double entendre for LE that stops well shy of authentication or verification.

In respectful response to your closing question, anything less than complete honesty and willingness to help locate his missing child is not a behavior I can begin to comprehend.

although I've been accused of being a bleeding heart, I can be pretty ruthless too. If it comes out that Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance except negligence, I'll still want him to pay. In his deal, unless I'm mistaken, he wasn't offered any immunity in Haleigh's case, so I believe he will be tended to. MOO. The fact that he's in prison for 15 years, says a lot about LE's determination to extract some sort of justice. IMO, they want to see him punished.

I agree with most of this. What I keep reminding myself is that in Normal circumstances, Ron's background would be enough to point to guilt, but these aren't Normal circumstances. It's not like his badness was an exception to the rule. Everybody he associated with and had in and out of his house, suffered from the same kind of badness. Seriously what throws me the most in this case, besides the compulsive lying, is how so many different people could have a believable case built against him/her. & I mean a danged good case. everything from drugs, guns, theft, intimidation, obstruction, endangerment, kidnap, murder, & on & on & on..... MOO.

Thank you, Dodie.

Believe it or not, I have no vested interest in Ron not doing it, I would just like to have some conversation with someone else even entertaining the possibility someone else did it. My #1 suspect is Misty, but there are others I consider possibilities, too. Maybe Haleigh really was thrown in the St John's River, and no trace of her will ever be found, but maybe that entire story was a lie, and if so, I want to talk about who else could have done it, why they would have done it, and maybe that will lead to some good ideas of where else Haleigh could be.

It makes me sick every time I think of that poor baby out there lost somewhere with the people who should be heartbroken about this seeming to, IMO, have forgotten all about her. If Misty acted alone, I don't think Haleigh is in the river, but I can't come up with any good alternate options. My memory is really good on a lot of the details, but I'm terrible on the geography and where people lived, etc. If it was Misty and Tommy, or Misty, Tommy and Joe, where else could she be? I don't think it was TN, but hey, maybe it was. What would she have done with her?

I just think if we tried to come up with different scenarios, who knows what could happen. Maybe a local lurker would read something that would get them going, and they might think to look somewhere and actually find Haleigh. How great would that be?

Lanie, Thank You for your thoughtful response to my post. I agree with part of what you have said, and respectfully disagree with part as well.

I completely agree that Ronald Cummings is NOT a man having “any kind of power, much less the kind that would allow him control over many departments of LE, and power that would intimidate everyone who has any information that would incriminate him to keep their mouths shut.”

For the sake of decorum only, I will stop shy of proclaiming my agreement with your reference to his being a “pi$$ant wannabe”, but I’ve got to admit, it's got a nice ring to it, LOL.

However, regarding LE having verified Ronald’s alibi, IIRC, their actual statement said only that they were “satisfied” with his work hours. “Satisfied” is a word that’s been often used by LE in this case.

Remember this?:

LE said they were "satisfied" with Ronald and Misty's polygraph, yet when Misty "miserably failed" the tests arranged by Tim Miller several months later, they said this:

According to this recent article, apparently LE is actually “satisfied” that Mr. Cummings also failed his polygraph tests:

It seems "satisfied" has a double entendre for LE that stops well shy of authentication or verification.

In respectful response to your closing question, anything less than complete honesty and willingness to help locate his missing child is not a behavior I can begin to comprehend.

I don't have the link, so take it or leave it,:) but in at least one news story, LE states there is video confirming Ron was at work.
Also, and I realize this is a matter of viewpoint, to me, LE pretending they don't think someone did it when they really do think that someone did it is more of a short-term ploy, and IMO, that ship has sailed. Also a matter of personal opinion, I don't believe LE, if they really believed Ron did it, would cut any kind of a deal with a person they know has been less than honest with them throughout when they have him fair and square on a 25 year sentence. Maybe if he provided the body, but any less than that, I'm not buying it.

And finally, the BBM.

I understand what you are saying, and in some respects, I agree. The thing is, I try very hard when looking at this stuff to remove myself and my biases as much as possible. Would I lie to LE if my child was missing? No, absolutely not. But, if Ron has done 1,000 things, I wouldn't have done 999 of them, at least. So, if this makes any sense, while I can't understand doing what Ron has done, looking at Ron and everything I know about who he is, I do understand how RON does what he has done.

Thank you, Dodie.

Believe it or not, I have no vested interest in Ron not doing it, I would just like to have some conversation with someone else even entertaining the possibility someone else did it. My #1 suspect is Misty, but there are others I consider possibilities, too. Maybe Haleigh really was thrown in the St John's River, and no trace of her will ever be found, but maybe that entire story was a lie, and if so, I want to talk about who else could have done it, why they would have done it, and maybe that will lead to some good ideas of where else Haleigh could be.

It makes me sick every time I think of that poor baby out there lost somewhere with the people who should be heartbroken about this seeming to, IMO, have forgotten all about her. If Misty acted alone, I don't think Haleigh is in the river, but I can't come up with any good alternate options. My memory is really good on a lot of the details, but I'm terrible on the geography and where people lived, etc. If it was Misty and Tommy, or Misty, Tommy and Joe, where else could she be? I don't think it was TN, but hey, maybe it was. What would she have done with her?

I just think if we tried to come up with different scenarios, who knows what could happen. Maybe a local lurker would read something that would get them going, and they might think to look somewhere and actually find Haleigh. How great would that be?
I haven't ruled out anybody, but my tentative money is on Tommy. & for some reason, I think he put her in the woods. I think he put some kind of evidence in the water, but kept her exact location, (as an insurance policy for himself), a secret from LE. I think Misty either went with him , (with a knife to her throat?), or he later told her & maybe showed her where he put her. For a lot of reasons, I think she is covering for Tommy, not Ronald. If Misty is the perp, her screaming & crying on the phone, would point to a very quick & very close by disposal. If she got home & found a dead Haleigh & ironically called Tommy for help, that would also point to a quick & close disposal. But, because of LE reportedly offering Misty immunity, I guess she's a lot more involved than discovery after the fact. But in my gut, I believe if Misty was there at the time, she put up a fight for Haleigh. MOO.

I don't have the link, so take it or leave it,:) but in at least one news story, LE states there is video confirming Ron was at work.
Also, and I realize this is a matter of viewpoint, to me, LE pretending they don't think someone did it when they really do think that someone did it is more of a short-term ploy, and IMO, that ship has sailed. Also a matter of personal opinion, I don't believe LE, if they really believed Ron did it, would cut any kind of a deal with a person they know has been less than honest with them throughout when they have him fair and square on a 25 year sentence. Maybe if he provided the body, but any less than that, I'm not buying it.

And finally, the BBM.

I understand what you are saying, and in some respects, I agree. The thing is, I try very hard when looking at this stuff to remove myself and my biases as much as possible. Would I lie to LE if my child was missing? No, absolutely not. But, if Ron has done 1,000 things, I wouldn't have done 999 of them, at least. So, if this makes any sense, while I can't understand doing what Ron has done, looking at Ron and everything I know about who he is, I do understand how RON does what he has done.
Somebody could lie to LE about his missing child for a several reasons besides guilt. 1, he knows what happened, he's semi involved, & the truth won't bring her back, & will cause problems for himself. 2, he has an idea of what happened, he's semi involved, & the truth won't bring her back & will cause problems for himself. 3, he has no idea what happened, or who was involved, but being a very selfish person, he decides to not cause problems for himself. 4, he's covering for the perp. I'm sure there are more, but these are a few that popped into my head. MOO.

It has been a long time since I have posted here. But I still stop in at least once a day to see if just maybe something has broken loose. I don't know what happened here either.... but so much surrounding this crime is familiar to me. I once lived in an area in Florida very similar to this town. Same kind of people.... innocent (naive and otherwise)ones..... sad ones (we have sure seen alot of these in this case)..... drugs rampant and crime equally awful. Yep, there was corruption, deep seated corruption and dealt with by looking the other way. Hear no evil see no evil. NOT sayin' this is the case, only that it is not uncommon in the communities in rural Florida. Way back in the beginning of this case I read here that some of Ron's close relatives were members of a motorcycle gang. I don't have the references at hand but I remember them clearly. No one has mentioned this in quite awhile.... this is probably a good thing but since I am a long way from there I feel comfortable reminding. This could be important. There really are gangs in Florida that have a lot of influence over officials of all kinds... I know this from personal experience. This does not mean RON has power.... but there may be some who do. I think these people removed H after the fact (whatever the he77 happened) and put her in a safe spot. If this is the case she probably won't be found and would explain why Ron and Company aren't worried about that. They are worried that maybe evidence is left somewhere of what did happen..... they weren't in control of what Ron may have done before their involvement.... He is not a very smart criminal he just has really dependable back up.... IMO

IF I was Ronald Cummings and there was a video proving I was at work 30 to 45 minutes before my shift started until I left work at 3:00 am the next morning, I would be demanding that video be released to all news media in order to prove I was innocent...JMHO

I don't think Ronald cares what "we" think.... he truely believes it does not matter.... he believes no one can prove a thing. That again is just my opinion. based on the expression on his face everytime he gets his smug mug in front of a camera.... exception being when they took his mug shot for prison!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back