Weekend Discussion thread 04/21-24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
same could be said for TLM

it is odd for both of them MOO

yeah all what they did seems not the norm if this was a kidnapping with intent to rape and murder...they really went about it in a roundabout way...JMO oops...I better add that I in no way know what the "norm" would be in a rape and murder of a child but just what I have read or seen on TV shows ie: 48 Hrs Mystery etc... the perp would want to get to it ASAP JMO... not dilly dally around buying coffee and drugs... JMO JMO read an interesting fact about child abductions etc. on the internet..it seems 80 % of all kidnappings of children which result in death.. the perp is known by the victim...

...IMO..... I just read in article posted when Rafferty mouthed" liar " when TLM was testifying ...it also had her JOURNAL ...in her jouranl or on that thread it DID say that she was walking her dog passed Tori's school and kids were coming up to her patting her dog...I do remeber as I posted earlier today that I THINK the camaras had seen TLM there???? ....old threads are removed so hard to find it to QUOTE IT...sorry ..curious doesn't ANYONE else here REMEMBER reading this early on here after Tori was found????....Anyways there are many thoughts that TORI may have been a bit familar with TLM without knowing TLM from her mom is my thoughts ...Robynhood.....

***regrdless...IMO 1.>>>>..there is no doubt that Rafferty was driving and had Tori in HIS car and let TLM go into Home depot where she bought that darn hammer ...

2.Rafferty who knew the Mount Forest ( area ) proven by the Crown was the driver and drove them down a secluded area after the home depot purchase.

3. Defense admitted Rafferty helped clean up the mess @ Mount Forest .( ugh Tori dead)

4. ...3 mths went by where all of Ontario searched for Tori in vane ! ...TONS of police and citzens

5. in those 3 mths he continued on dating site meeting woman ...Imo that does not seem like a manner in which MOSt people who are tramatized by a murder would behave like defense so far was been to SAID.....

6. All those woman testifying about the lies Rafferty was spinning ....seems just a little like a hmmmmmmmmm moment to me ...but than that is just the beginning of my opinions...Huge IMO must comment ....robynhood ...I do not know if I can even listen to the explanations that the defense will produce next....but than again this is just my own STRONG OPINION ...and all we all want is one thing in common PLEASE Let us see justice for an 8 year old young child taken way before her time & not to mention her family waiting axiously for her return ...sorry but had to say my thoughts ...robynhood

haha, I have a friend and the fellow from POF after previously meeting her; the next meet or "date" was at McDonalds. I have been out of the dating circuit for decades however I think that I would not be so impressed with the coffee or mcdonald's date; no...it would say it all to me and I wouldn't go on the date. JMO I think if a fellow was truly interested in you he would go to much more effort than that for a date. JMO

A first date: For the young ladies if a guy is REALLY serious about you, still involves IMO
a. a reason to get dressed up
b. likely vegetables lol because you would be going to a nice restaurant!
c. car door opening
d. making sure you are warm and protected from the rain
e. the cell phones are off
f. the car is clean
g. you don't need your purse but if it matches your outfit go ahead and bring it ;)
h. a kiss on the cheek and maybe an embrace
i. heck you might even get some pretty flowers if he REALLY likes you ;)

MOO

Is ready for the clobbering lol JMO

Awwwwm your post made me smile :) TY Snoofer.

RaffertyLFP: McClintic said Rafferty also bought Armor-all wipes to clean car - she said they did "thorough" job of cleaning [via Twitter]

Wonder when he bought these and if he was caught on cam?

TLM had to have a cell phone????

RaffertyLFP: McClintic consented to release cell phone records, DNA samples and several trips with police to find Tori's body [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: McClintic consented to release cell phone records, DNA samples and several trips with police to find Tori's body [via Twitter]

it was stated waaaay back that she did have a cell phone, but had no time on it or money to put time on it. Not sure if any of those links still work.

IIRC she also stated to a friend on FB that she had no time on phone and asked for the friends digits to call her when she could

it was stated waaaay back that she did have a cell phone, but had no time on it or money to put time on it. Not sure if any of those links still work.

IIRC she also stated to a friend on FB that she had no time on phone and asked for the friends digits to call her when she could

Ohh i see that is probably why it is not evidence in court or at least doesn't seem to be.

Ohh i see that is probably why it is not evidence in court or at least doesn't seem to be.

It didn't say when she last used the phone IIRC, therefore, seeing that it is not in with the evidence I assumed that it was long ago and has no bearing on this case. JMO

"I juz wanna be on road n take the first person I see, grab em...bring em wit me (and)...mutilate the (expletive) out of them, smash (their) skull apart then piece it togetha like a puzzle that way (they) stay conscious of the pain I'm inflictin on em," McClintic wrote to a friend while in custody in March 2008.
She was doing time for robbing and stabbing two people, court heard, and it was a breach of probation for that offence that led her into custody after Tori disappeared April 8, 2009. Some initial tips named McClintic as a suspect and she was arrested April 12 on the probation violation, though it was not until May 19 that she confessed to Tori's murder

http://www.tbnewswatch.com/news/198...-smashing-skulls-alleged-Tory-Stafford-killer

The top quote just goes to show you she was the one whom wanted to do such a crime. She's crazy and 25 years isn't long enough. IMO

I don't know about Oliver Stephens school, but many schools in Woodstock don't allow pickups in their parking lots. They are reserved for school staff only. Many schools also don't allow parking in front the schools because the school buses pick up kids there.

Perhaps other people park at the Caressant Care parking lot as well.

I have always wondered how brazen TLM was walking away with VS.....if she didn't know who VS parents were. How could she know her mom and dad weren't standing there watching her and wondering what she was doing?
JMO...............

Well remember that Tori was late getting out cuz she returned to get her earrings, maybe by the time she got out, all the other kids had left.

surprised he took chances on a "Timmies" usually a favourite hangout for cops...JMO

I have no idea about police preference for Timmies, but obviously there were none there that day else he wouldn't have stopped.

Well remember that Tori was late getting out cuz she returned to get her earrings, maybe by the time she got out, all the other kids had left.

They did walk past the one mother (who testified) that was waiting for her kids. Which made me think that TLM knew who TM and VS were prior to this day.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of evidence would you expect to find on a body that was decomposing for over three months and a suspect who was free to cover his tracks for 6 weeks? Should we not even try cases where DNA doesn't reveal the complete facts of the case? JMO

Just out of curiosity, what kind of evidence would you expect to find on a body that was decomposing for over three months and a suspect who was free to cover his tracks for 6 weeks? Should we not even try cases where DNA doesn't reveal the complete facts of the case? JMO

I feel they have enough evidence so far to put these 2 away for life. JMO

When was it that MR car was shown to the pubic? Didn't they show it before they knew who it belonged to? Because if they did why didn't anyone come forward as it sure wasn't a car that if someone saw before they wouldn't remember.

believe it was her mother's she carried IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member