FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct...this is merely speculation on my part regarding the concerns of Kyle.

Woman newscaster is says: "Ryan - you may have found out who may have been the last person to see her alive...."

Ryan Hughes says: "That's right i just talked to a man over the phone named kyle who claims he is the last known person to have seen her alive he says he was at the house monday afternoon when somer ran up to the place and told workers they were doing a good job..."

The DNA and TOUCH DNA will be back soon, I would think that it is all over little SOMER.
It has to match or not match some of these creeps...........

I have a new question. As I continue my walk on google map - backwards - here is an INTERESTING point, if this Kyle spoke with Somer, that means she would have had a reason to either walk directly up to the house. Or he may have been outside and started talking to her. Otherwise, what other reason would this little girl have by going directly up to the home. The house is not RIGHT on the st, the driveway looks to have some depth to it.

Another thing I was wondering. Take Kyle and the "Workers" out of this for a sec. Could she have ended up on the other side of the street and there was a perp there that knew of an abandoned house across the street? That seems like a stretch though.

Woman newscaster is says: "Ryan - you may have found out who may have been the last person to see her alive...."

Ryan Hughes says: "That's right i just talked to a man over the phone named kyle who claims he is the last known person to have seen her alive he says he was at the house monday afternoon when somer ran up to the place and told workers they were doing a good job..."
Link?

Yes, we don't have an interview with Kyle, its just a reporter - Ryan something - saying Kyle called the station and said he was the last person to see Somer and she said they did a good job on the house.

Maybe I'm too cynical, but it reminds me of John Mark Karr. OR, someone calling the news station saying they are the RSO Kyle? I just don't see a RSO voluntarily calling a news station and admitting he was the last person with a murdered child. That's like wearing an "I molest children" t-shirt.

Did you follow the Sandra Cantu case? MHuckleby called the news on more than one occasion.

I think it depends on the personality of the perp. Huckabee (can't remember how to spell her name) definitely wanted attention - lots of attention. Other perps, you never hear from or of, until they are finally caught.

Salem

How wonderful the people are in this town! They raised over $18,000 and gave it do mom Diena. Wow...with all she has to tend to that will give her some breathing room Hugs to all the volunteers :blowkiss:

This is a youtube video clip from an indivdual that was there today....!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-k2wzdbVdk"]YouTube - Somer Thompson Tribute[/ame]

I have a new question. As I continue my walk on google map - backwards - here is an INTERESTING point, if this Kyle spoke with Somer, that means she would have had a reason to either walk directly up to the house. Or he may have been outside and started talking to her. Otherwise, what other reason would this little girl have by going directly up to the home. The house is not RIGHT on the st, the driveway looks to have some depth to it.

Another thing I was wondering. Take Kyle and the "Workers" out of this for a sec. Could she have ended up on the other side of the street and there was a perp there that knew of an abandoned house across the street? That seems like a stretch though.

Good point - also the house is fenced. So that means either Kyle was outside or Somer went in the gate..... What are the chances Somer went in the gate? I'd say pretty darn slim, not impossible, but probably didn't happen.

Salem

I'm sitting here crying my eyes out watching this video of today's fund raiser. Let's me remember there IS still good on this earth! God Bless all of these people that stepped up to the plate to help Somer's family! Thank you from Missouri!

so they using a plural on WORKERS at the house that day. So okay who are they and what do they have to say. I think their cars and houses should be searched. And did they show back up to work there the next day. So a guy is leaving a work site, gets to truck/car has a kids hanging around Wham kid is grabbed, perp dirives away. No one see it.

Any suggestions as to how we find out who Kyle is?

someone local needs to stop by that place and find out whose working there.

Any suggestions as to how we find out who Kyle is?

All I can think is to email Ryan Hughes the link to the RSO KR but I can't seem to find any contact info for Ryan...

ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY LUCK??

Anyone else think that's an ok idea? What else could we do about Kyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak