2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Klaas on now: His heart is broken by these revelations; item after item that connect the home to where Caylee's remains were found. We know Cindy made 911 call, George didn't want to live without Caylee ~ so they're eliminated. Also eliminates ZG. So that leaves Casey. Defense should try to cut plea bargain but prosecution will probably want to pursue DP.

Natisha Lance..............according to Annie, George and Cindy tried to get custody of Caylee on numerous occasions.

Marc Klaas...............item after item after item that connects the crime to the home. We know that Lee encouraged Annie to tell the truth. It exonerates ZFG as she didn't have access to the Anthony home. He says KC deserves the death penalty, and he hopes they do consider it.

I don't get it! As much as I WISH it said '08, it says '03 -- and that is cut out of every photo on NG! And NO ONE is mentioning it! I got to tell you, if someone doesn't mention that soon, I will NEVER trust anything I hear on air again. I really didn't expect this of NG. As opinionated as she is, I thought she reported all the info -- both sides. I'm truly disappointed in her.

I agree.....Sounds like Nancy is only concerned about ratings & sensationalism

03 is written CLEARLY in the corner of the book.

I'm very disappointed that she didn't mention it

Until I have proof from the FBI lab confirming that the 3D sticker on the duct tape was a match for the one in the doc drop...I'm just not going to believe it. That's not the kind of backing that comes with a puffy sticker.

I agree. I guess you have to be a sticker-phile to notice. Can't believe they can't see the obvious difference.

Casey had panic attack when she found out they found the bones.
Demanded medication fro the Jail staff.
Marc said this.

I feel like I read a different set of documents than Nancy is reporting on. IIRC the documents indicated that they didnt get any latent fingerprints off the duct tape. The journal entry does not say 6/21/08 - what about the '03 in the left hand corner? The report says the duct tape is from the same source roll of tape, or from rolls of tape manufactured in the same manner. Does this not leave open that the tape might be from another roll out there somewhere from the same manufacturer?

Dr. Perper says blood evidence may be found in A's vacuum cleaners or steam vacs.

They were just showing random pictures and I just saw some backing that COULD have puffy hearts on it.

I agree. I guess you have to be a sticker-phile to notice. Can't believe they can't see the obvious difference.

I'm telling you! If you look at pic 51 of the evidence pics from the house, you can see the outline of the cutout sticker backing, and none of the stickers remaining on that page match that heart with the evidence found with the body!

Regardless of when it was written, all the facts should be mentioned.

I totally agree....

I think it was written in 08 but I'm very disappointed in Nancy that she didn't report that it has 03 written in the corner.

It makes it look like she's on a witch Hunt to convict Casey

There's enough evidence out there agaisnt Casey without the Media Twisting the facts

How did she confirm that...??

The book clearly has 03 written on the inside cover.

Also, CNN said that LE would test the ink to find out when it was written

I personally think it was infact written in 08 but I don't know how Nancy has confirmed it when other stations are asking wether it was written in 03

did casey graduate in 03 or something ?

They were just showing random pictures and I just saw some backing that COULD have puffy hearts on it.

Really? Were they from the house? Or were they just random stickers that you could find anywhere? I just didn't see anything in the doc drop that matched the puffy sticker.

Hate to say it but ..... on the sticker, the diary and, the duct tape matches .... there seems a rush to justice when we don't need this. There is plenty to convict KC so lets not make connections where those connections may seem speculative at best and risk supporting the Defense assertion of 'junk science' and errors in comparatitive analysis. No need to go there. Keep it solid.

I was wondering why LE would take them months after the fact!
That's so sad to even think about. I always assumed she was killed in a non-bloody manner and hate to think that she wasn't. I did read that all of the stuff with the body was stained, but I hope she didn't suffer such a heinous death.

They're saying the 3d heart is from the backing that was cut out (I disagree, from looking at the photos)

I concur. The heart at the disposal scene is a puffy heart and does not have scallops. The one that has been cut out has scallops and not puffy all wrong.

Bottom line is that Casey was very fond of Heart shaped stickers & a heart shaped sticker just happens to turn up on the duct tape

Really? Were they from the house? Or were they just random stickers that you could find anywhere? I just didn't see anything in the doc drop that matched the puffy sticker.

They were on a stack in a pic from the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita