17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they even lawyers?

This entire press conference has to be the most bizarre thing I have ever heard of.

:maddening:

Mark Nejame on HLN says there's got to be more going on...losing contact for a day or so isn't a reason to drop a client.

There was always something so fishy about the attorneys never meeting with him face to face. Now even more so. IMO

That was a shameful display for those men who call themselves attorneys. I'm embarassed for them. Shameful an unprofessional! Some of the pundits keep saying they're well respected. If they once were, they are no longer. IMO

I don't see why. If Corey decides to arrest him she won't base it on whether he has an attorney or not.

She won't talk to him without an attorney, and I believe I read or heard that a meeting was set up with Zimmerman. I don't know, I was just thinking...so confused lol

So if GZ told the prosecutors these people are not his attorneys, does it mean that actually GZ fired them and this presser was just about saving face so they can say they ditched GZ and not the other way around?

The last thread closed before I could respond but the drug screen on TM's body at autopsy were negative for drugs and alcohol. So even if he smoked pot before, he hadn't done it in at least 3 weeks or so. It takes about 30 days for traces of pot to clear out of your system, less if you don't smoke much.

TM was already in trouble, suspended from school. He probably wouldn't bring any with him when he's on a trip with his dad.

iF SA needs to meet with GZ and he needs to have an attorney, can the court appoint one if he doesn't have one?

So if GZ told the prosecutors these people are not his attorneys, does it mean that actually GZ fired them and this presser was just about saving face so they can say they ditched GZ and not the other way around?

I don't even know what to think? Personally, if he is in Florida, after listening to that press conference, I would Baker Act him! I don't think it's safe for him to be anywhere near the public right now! Any little thing could trigger an outburst.

MOO

Think GZ's ex attorneys will give an interview on NG tonight? More free air time!

Perhaps his attys assumed as much since he went rogue and set up that website after they had already set one up with his dad, RZ, last Thursday. moo

wm

Think GZ's ex attorneys will give an interview on NG tonight? More free air time!

I won't be watching if they do! I'd rather watch Abbey from Dance Mom's for 24 hours straight before listening to that again... but it might be fun to see them trying to get lippy with Nancy? She would tear them a new one! :floorlaugh:

I don't even know what to think? Personally, if he is in Florida, after listening to that press conference, I would Baker Act him! I don't think it's safe for him to be anywhere near the public right now! Any little thing could trigger an outburst.

MOO

But at the police station, minutes after he shot a man to death -- cool as a cucumber

Mark Nejame on HLN says there's got to be more going on...losing contact for a day or so isn't a reason to drop a client.
George told the Special Prosecutor that they were not his lawyer. I don't think they had anything to prove they were his lawyer and could not represent themselves as such when it came to the Special Prosecutor. She would not call them when he needed to turn himself in.

I missed the part where Uhrig was discussing TM's prep by the mortician and what was/wasn't seen??!!

I won't be watching if they do! I'd rather watch Abbey from Dance Mom's for 24 hours straight before listening to that again... but it might be fun to see them trying to get lippy with Nancy? She would tear them a new one! :floorlaugh:

I'd watch Abby too!

George is not going crazy. This is George and how he has always been. He called the cops on his landlord because the landlord wanted rent and George did not feel it was right because the house was being foreclosed on.

I do have to comment on this.

I've lived in a rent house that was being foreclosed on, and GZ is right. In that case, you pay your rent to the financial institution that is foreclosing, not your landlord.

When the bank foreclosed on my home, a bank rep came to the house with a cop to inform us of where we were to be sending our rent checks, and to call LE if the landlord attempted to bully us into paying rent to her.

And sure enough, she did. She tried by force us to pay her rent and we had to call LE.

Erik Fisher, Psychologist on HLN: 'doesn't have all of his faculties", poss grandiosity,
concerned he may be psychologically lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts