GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

BBM
I read (hope I'm allowed to say this) a comment on a facebook for missing children that her daughter is autistic. So take that for what it's worth, a comment on a FB page.

Let's just say the daughter IS autistic for a moment, shall we?

Unfortunately, autism is one of those things that the worse a patient looks the worse their condition is - for the most part. As in, someone who is autistic but looks generally 'normal,' can usually still comprehend most things. Children who are autistic and look fairly disabled usually ARE to the point that their train of thought isn't exactly perfect, and they may not be able to report information on things seen.

IF that is all true, which it's all my opinion based on accounts I have come across in the past (and of course there are exceptions) Lynn's daughter does not look like she has a serious condition. If she is autistic, it is my belief that she would still be able to remember what happened to her mother - if she saw or heard anything - and the information would be significant.

That's just my take on it. Besides, she might not be autistic, which would leave all of my above comments irrelevant. However, this is just something to think about if the daughter does have autism - which she might not.

I don't think there is any chance this poor woman is alive, not if he confessed to strangling her and she has not been seen since. But since he did more or less confess to his brother, then maybe there is a possibility he will eventually tell his brother where she is. That is probably the best possible outcome at this point...

Who is "they?"

On Monday the search party included 10 to 12 deputies, the sheriff, Hoggard and the North Carolina Highway Patrol helicopter and a search team of dogs.

“It’s not like the Jersey Shore or Virginia Beach. There’s 15 miles of nothing but sand dunes and scrub brush in places,” Hoggard said.

‘‘We wish we had more information. We’ve done about everything we can at this point,” Hoggard said. The information we have thus far is information we’re checking out. We searched extensively yesterday pretty much. It’s a lot of territory and Cape Hatteras is a national seashore, with a lot to look at. She could be anywhere.”

“They spent night in Richmond, Va., the Ashland people told us,” Hoggard said, opening up the search area even more.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...Jackenheimer-could-anywhere-?odyssey=nav|head

Could this be her? It looks like she was shot, though, so probably not.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/18986689/woamn

She was found about 50 yards off the roadway.

Officers responded to Thereasea Clark Elder Park and roped off a portion of Rockwell Church Road near Sugar Creek Road in north Charlotte.

Crime scene investigators and homicide detectives began to process the area, collecting evidence and taking photos.

Right now, officers say this is being considered a homicide.

Officials said the woman was shot at least once, but they don't believe the body was dumped there.

Raymond Johnson, Lynne's stepfather, says Summerfield dropped the 13 year old special needs girl at his house on Dorchester.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/18977897/mother-of-two-missing-boyfriend-on-the-run

Depending upon what her special needs are she may not be able to tell what happened and may not ask many questions. Someone mentioned she might of babysat while they were arguing, I don't think most people would have a special needs child babysit. I noticed in that boardwalk picture mom was holding her hand, I think she may have been very dependent on mom.

My God, he is dangerous.

Fox 8 News’ Dave Nethers reports that according to the warrant,Jackenheimer was grabbed by Summerfield and choked.

The warrant states he pinned Jackenheimer to a kitchen table by her throat.
Nethers reports that according to the warrant, Summerfield then dragged her into the hallway by her neck.

The warrant also states that at a point earlier in 2009 Summerfield had locked Jackenheimer out of the couple’s residence during an argument. She was locked out of the home while wearing no clothes, according to the warrant.

http://fox8.com/2012/07/10/suspect-...pearance-has-history-of-violence-against-her/

Isn't Nags Head a pretty private area? Not much crime bc not a
Ot of tourists? I'd really like to know why he did it but if there was a history of dv that would explain it.

I am glad that the FBI are involved. I hope that they find her soon! I am hopeful (although not naive) that she miraculously survived any attack and needs to be found.

He also needs to be found. He is in desparation mode and is likely very dangerous to himself as well as to others. I want him found so that hopefully he can answer questions that lead to Lynn.

:praying:

Why in the world would she have gone on vacation with him??? Good grief!!

I saw his picture and came to post here about those eyes. It has already been noted. So weird.

I saw his picture and came to post here about those eyes. It has already been noted. So weird.

Are you guys saying he's not purposely trying to look under his eyebrows at the camera? (Like, he has a physical issue that makes his eyes look like that?)

I just thought he had attitude. My 5 year old does this. She looks up at you from "under" her eyebrows -- we call it her "crazy eyes" look. She only does it when she wants to make a statement -- she's mad, or exasperated, or something -- her hands are also on her hips at these times.

Now you guys are making me wonder if she needs medical attention.... yikes!

It sounds as though Lynn's things were packed and taken away from Nag's Head, according to this account. Either that or they were thrown away.

I wonder what time and date they actually left the island? The last known sighting of Lynn was on late 7/3, early 7/4. The kids weren't dropped off in Ohio until 3 days later on Sunday, 7/8. The daughter said she hadn't seen her mom since the day before the fireworks or 7/3.

Depending on when they left Nags Head, it sounds as though she may not have been alive. Was it just the bf and kids who spent the night in Richmond, VA?

It's confusing without more details. :waitasec:

North Carolina authorities continued ground unit searches this afternoon for Lynn A. Jackenheimer.

Chief Deputy Steve Hoggard of the Dare County Sheriff's Office said helicopter and dog searches were discontinued Tuesday pending the development of more information from the Ashland County Sheriff's Office.

Capt. Carl Richert of the Ashland County Sheriff's Office said six detectives — three from his agency and three from the Ashland Police Department — have been working full-time on the case. As of 1:30 p.m., there was nothing new to report.
http://www.times-gazette.com/news/article/5202260

Based on stray comments from the media and family, I surmise that Summerfield took the kids to Virginia and spent the night. At some point, he tried to get the oldest child on a bus or a plane, which leads me to believe he really intended on running with his son. When that didn't happen, he took both kids to their respective family member's homes, S with LJ's stepfather and little L with his parents/brother (who then subsequently called 911 after the offhand 'confession.'). He was then seen at a bank on Sunday, so my original thoughts that he was going to kill himself are off base. Looks like he plans or planned on running.

Are you guys saying he's not purposely trying to look under his eyebrows at the camera? (Like, he has a physical issue that makes his eyes look like that?)

I just thought he had attitude. My 5 year old does this. She looks up at you from "under" her eyebrows -- we call it her "crazy eyes" look. She only does it when she wants to make a statement -- she's mad, or exasperated, or something -- her hands are also on her hips at these times.

Now you guys are making me wonder if she needs medical attention.... yikes!

Also, some people's eyes appear 'crazy' when photographed. A guy I used to work with looked normal in person, but when he is photographed his eyes look crazy, like he is angry or has an attitude.

I personally think the eyes are meaningless. I think the topic should be dropped. The expression in his eyes proves nothing - they're freaky looking for sure, but that doesn't tell all the details for this specific incident. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back