Anthony's Computer Forensics

No idea. That was where I got extremely confused during the Lee call. It didn't make sense to me that she had the SIM in the existing phone, yet she referenced a lot about the lost phone. How did the SIM card get back in the cell she was using. Wouldn't the SIM have been lost when she lost the blackjack?

Edit to clarify: she told Lee during a taped conversation that was released that she swapped the SIM back and forth between phones.

It is very confusing, ITA!

It would help if we knew the DATE of that apparently bogus email as well as how much investigating LE is doing into the cell phone - e.g. are they trying to recover any deleted text messages, phone numbers, etc.

If you notice in the convo with LEE, she suggests maybe the missing cellphone is in her stuff at home or possibly TonE's. ?????:eek:

Im sorry, kinda butting in to the topic at hand. Dont know if someones posted this yet, but since Casey is up for her arragnment(sp, I know) tomorrow morning, it maybe be when LE is going to formally charge her as a suspect in her daughter's death/dissapearance to keep her in jail.

Ok, I found the transcript of the jail phone call with LEE about the cell phones and SIM Cards and all I can say is Casey seems to have an answer for everything and anything and yet at the end of the day - it seems to me she really doesn't provide any information that is particularly helpful. Is it just me, or does anyone else see it that way?

I found that, um really hard, um to read. It um gave me um a headache.

Um is in that transcript 45 times. I um counted.

It would help if we knew the DATE of that apparently bogus email as well as how much investigating LE is doing into the cell phone - e.g. are they trying to recover any deleted text messages, phone numbers, etc.

If you notice in the convo with LEE, she suggests maybe the missing cellphone is in her stuff at home or possibly TonE's. ?????:eek:

I'll admit, the text messages intrigue me. I'd imagine there was a flurry of those, too, between the 16-18th. Not to mention how revealing previous/post disappearance they'd be.

Ok, I found the transcript of the jail phone call with LEE about the cell phones and SIM Cards and all I can say is Casey seems to have an answer for everything and anything and yet at the end of the day - it seems to me she really doesn't provide any information that is particularly helpful. Is it just me, or does anyone else see it that way?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Cindy called police after that phone call? How come there are no records of that? Oh yea, I keep forgetting, the phone company makes mistakes and deleted that phone number, stupid me once again. :banghead:

Here is the audio of that call, if you wish to listen:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-casey-lee-mp3,0,7946378.mp3file

Cindy called police after that phone call? How come there are no records of that? Oh yea, I keep forgetting, the phone company makes mistakes and deleted that phone number, stupid me once again. :banghead:

No, this was a call taped while Casey was in jail.

Cindy taped the call? Is there proof of that call anywhere?

Sorry, I think I confused you. I was discussing the SIM card in another message and mentioned a specific taped Lee/Casey call while Casey was in jail.

So, Cindy had already called the cops on Casey. this occurred afterwards.

Oh yea. One must have fun doing tech support. It's required. Must work well under pressure:eek:

Years ago when we still owned an ISP, I had tee's made for my TS crew, "It works for me!"

Back on topic: I keep hearing My Space over and over. Has anyone found her on Facebook? (I haven't checked)

Years ago when we still owned an ISP, I had tee's made for my TS crew, "It works for me!"

Back on topic: I keep hearing My Space over and over. Has anyone found her on Facebook? (I haven't checked)

There's a whole thread dedicated to her Myspace and Facebook presence.

It doesn't matter if it's an AOL user - they can still get the users ID through a subpoena.

I'll bet there were things found on Casey's computer that would curl the average person's hair!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back